CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Children in need

Eddie

21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

One of the most seriously fucking annoying things about this shit is this..

I, as a licence fee payer, am directly contributing to these cunts plastering my Friday night (and others) with total shitdom, AND I'm funding their free fucking limos and bar-tab... nevermind any of the cunts being paid for it, which some are..

FUCKING CUNTS, GIVE ME MY LICENCE FEE BACK!!!!!!!

Why not change the channel and shut the fuck up?

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ding has been bad mouthing me and rebuffing my overtures of friendship. The cunt has taken advantage of my soft nature and used the opportunity to give me fucking lip. Being nice gets you nowhere, Ape.

Ding, it's back on, you autistic fucking cunt. You're dead fucking meat.

15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Putting the headlines of today into context, this donation fest raised £37.1million in 2015 for children in need and we have heard today that some cunts (tax payers) are going to be spending £369 million over the next 10 years replacing the boiler and rewiring Buckingham Palace. I personally hope they replace the boiler over winter and the fucking old slag dies of hypothermia. She'll be fucking dead before its completed anyhow.

Fuck me £369,000,000 for plumbing and a rewire, has prince edward now started a maintenance company?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me £369,000,000 for plumbing and a rewire, has prince edward now started a maintenance company?

Don't be so tight- it also includes making good.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So what would changing the channel and shutting up do? You might be happy but Ding's kids will be eating old boots for nourishment in the gutter whilst his hard earned cash is getting nicked to fund some one-eyed, fuzzy yellow bastard.

Who's been giving money to Yoko Ono?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Putting the headlines of today into context, this donation fest raised £37.1million in 2015 for children in need and we have heard today that some cunts (tax payers) are going to be spending £369 million over the next 10 years replacing the boiler and rewiring Buckingham Palace. I personally hope they replace the boiler over winter and the fucking old slag dies of hypothermia. She'll be fucking dead before its completed anyhow.

That is treacherous talk. I volunteer to save the taxpayer a wad of treasure by missing out the trial and happily garotting you with a length of rusty barbed wire whilst singing a medley of Tiny Tim hits.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So what would changing the channel and shutting up do? You might be happy but Ding's kids will be eating old boots for nourishment in the gutter whilst his hard earned cash is getting nicked to fund some one-eyed, fuzzy yellow bastard.

Changing the channel would hopefully mean I won't have to endure the auspastic (new word for Ding) rantings, in CAPITALS, about getting his license fee back. Surely the cunt has bigger things in life to worry about?

These so called "children" that were in need when this thing began should be adults by now. I don't want to come across all David Icke but there's something a bit fucking Barrymore about all this, and I have nothing but respect for hungry kids. I've got one.

I'm sure Decs will agree when I say that Lenny can fuck off back over there. Not only can he afford to, but he's been there before and these so called "kids" will probably recognise the unfunny cunt. Not to mention it gets him out of the country.

58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't be so tight- it also includes making good.

Here it is. Lawrence Llywellen fucking Bowen. 

Quince, the only thing you've developed is a most tedious persona, and a godawful fake portfolio comprising a flat above a coffee shop, and a disused bowling alley, now housing 27 local smack heads. 

39 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm sure Decs will agree when I say that Lenny can fuck off back over there. Not only can he afford to, but he's been there before and these so called "kids" will probably recognise the unfunny cunt. Not to mention it gets him out of the country.

I can't think of anyone that would disagree.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Why not stop putting that shit on my TV and wasting my money?

Oh yes, go and stare in Currys windows again, it might cheer your dreary little existence a touch.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding has been bad mouthing me and rebuffing my overtures of friendship. The cunt has taken advantage of my soft nature and used the opportunity to give me fucking lip. Being nice gets you nowhere, Ape.

Ding, it's back on, you autistic fucking cunt. You're dead fucking meat.

Bad mouthing? Me? Never....

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Changing the channel would hopefully mean I won't have to endure the auspastic (new word for Ding) rantings, in CAPITALS, about getting his license fee back. Surely the cunt has bigger things in life to worry about?

No. Apart from the slight possibility of Bill returning, and Frank being regarded as funny by some cunt, my life is near perfect.  Please add to that perfection by shutting your fucking fat cakehole with the rotting carcass of a Komodo dragon.

5 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Children in need is no better than any begging charity or a filthy piss stained Bob geldof. Until all 100% of money  actually donated goes to charity and has transparent accounts. Dirty piss stained alcoholic tramps at the local train station will continue to get my hard earned pounds.

I wish you wouldn't keep giving Frank money though. 

Guest Extremecunt
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I wish you wouldn't keep giving Frank money though. 

Hey I'd much rather use it for taking you for a nice meal eh gyps.

Your adorable.