CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euronazi cry babies

Guest I know that Cunt

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Roops, I'm intrigued: how have you managed to learn so very much about everything? Are you an engineer or a scientist, or just someone that uses Google to try and appear much, much cleverer that they really are? 

It's funny you should say that, Ape. It's quite easy to find information on google that backs up an opinion that you hold based upon a personal, biased opinion. It's a lot harder to find relevant knowledge that can then specifically refute an original rebuttal from another poster, as evidenced today.

Apparently Roops has more knowledge regarding metallurgy and the quality of steel than a welder who has been in his profession for 40 years. Despite the fact that no one except the communist propaganda machine of a brutally repressive Chinese regime has claimed Chinese steel is fit for purpose, she has proclaimed it 100% fit for use. Remarkable, and also a complete load of utter fucking bollocks.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Roops, I'm intrigued: how have you managed to learn so very much about everything? Are you an engineer or a scientist, or just someone that uses Google to try and appear much, much cleverer that they really are? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's funny you should say that, Ape. It's quite easy to find information on google that backs up an opinion that you hold based upon a personal, biased opinion. It's a lot harder to find relevant knowledge that can then specifically refute an original rebuttal from another poster, as evidenced today.

Apparently Roops has more knowledge regarding metallurgy and the quality of steel than a welder who has been in his profession for 40 years. Despite the fact that no one except the communist propaganda machine of a brutally repressive Chinese regime has claimed Chinese steel is fit for purpose, she has proclaimed it 100% fit for use. Remarkable, and also a complete load of utter fucking bollocks.

As I said before, I stack shelves at Tesco. You two fret too much.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Apers. What sort of metal the nail is cast from is anyone's guess.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Those who fail to become a doctor become vets, those who fail to become a vets work in tesco, those who can't stack shelves become dentists... 

...and failing that, there's always the motor spares department at Crayford. :ph34r:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I'm being brutally honest, Frank, you didn't look well in your video.

Cancer?

I'm on top of the world Decs.. it's poor dearest Mrs K. When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them, trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm on top of the world Decs.. it's poor dearest Mrs K. When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them, trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

Genuinely sorry to hear this news, frank. Thoughts are with you and yours at this testing time. 

Hugs,

Bubba. X

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now we know where he got the AIDS.

Yes that's right Eric.. my wife is dying and it hurts to watch it happen and I really can't understand why you would use that to get a laugh. I honestly can't believe that you really find someone's pain a good excuse for a cheap laugh. It's obvious nobody wants me here so I shall fuck off and concentrate on giving her as much happiness as possible with the time she has left.

Just now, Frank said:

Yes that's right Eric.. my wife is dying and it hurts to watch it happen and I really can't understand why you would use that to get a laugh. I honestly can't believe that you really find someone's pain a good excuse for a cheap laugh. It's obvious nobody wants me here so I shall fuck off and concentrate on giving her as much happiness as possible with the time she has left.

Good for you Fwank.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like Crayford. Is the dog track still there.? I used to get pissed in the Royal Charlotte next to the railway tracks as well.

Crayford has some of the UK's finest scenery, greenest countryside and grandest views. Its picturesque patchwork of lakes, valleys, woodlands and fells make it one of the best places in Britain to get out and experience the great outdoors, whether it’s on a leisurely bike ride down country lanes or a day-long hike across the hills, or picking up dog shit outside the greyhound stadium. 

Just now, Eddie said:

Crayford has some of the UK's finest scenery, greenest countryside and grandest views. Its picturesque patchwork of lakes, valleys, woodlands and fells make it one of the best places in Britain to get out and experience the great outdoors, whether it’s on a leisurely bike ride down country lanes or a day-long hike across the hills, or picking up dog shit outside the greyhound stadium. 

You're forgetting the aesthetic beauty of the razor wire adorned sewage pipe which stretches across the narrow section of the river Cray.