CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fuck me ! Another one

Neil

I see that fucking weirdo Boy George has put his two penneth in....."I hope Buddha has taken him in his arms".....I truly mean this you depraved sack of spunk,I wish the grim reaper had taken you and not the other George.Im sure if there is any justice in this world your cum addled fat body will be soon added to the list

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I see that fucking weirdo Boy George has put his two penneth in....."I hope Buddha has taken him in his arms".....I truly mean this you depraved sack of spunk,I wish the grim reaper had taken you and not the other George.Im sure if there is any justice in this world your cum addled fat body will be soon added to the list

Eddie's going to hit the fucking roof when he see's this.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mike D was before my time on here Decs but he seems to be something of a corner legend, was he a midget and is he really dead?

He fought alongside Marine A; Malcolm 10 and WD40. He was last person to say nignog on here, except for just then when I said it of course.

19 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Nah,he's too busy wanking himself silly over his brand new copy of Mein Kampf

Neil you homophobic, hate filled, fat cunt of a cunt. I understand you started hating gays when your 'guy' faked it by pulling out and spitting on your back, but never ever, ever say anything about big George again. Cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

If we're culling 'George's' today, I would like to nominate Galloway. Not only is he a politician but that weird, pervy feline shit he did on celeb big brother in the presence of Rula Lenska still makes me feel sick all these years later.

Guest Alfie Noakes
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You fucking twat.

Arguing with a drunkard when sober is absolutely pointless. Fuck you sideways you absolute disgrace. You pathetic leaking sack of spunk.