CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Refuse To Lose Their Hair With Dignity

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh and some bloke in the boozer told me that he read in the DM that the EU are out to force us to drive on the wrong side of road.

And the NHS would get the 300 bazillion a week that the UK was shovelling into the black hole of the EU 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh and some bloke in the boozer told me that he read in the DM that the EU are out to force us to drive on the wrong side of road.

The UK will end up with no points at Eurovision again anyway no matter what they do. Johnny European brought this on himself. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does it mean there are more than one Lady Penelope? She obviously believes she is the real one and not a fake. There are too many fakes around now. You get one thinking it's the real McCoy, couple of days later it falls apart. My mate got a fake Lady P and the fucking head fell off. 

John Tracy's a cunt 

It may have been a reworked Barbie.

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You overstate the case. The Severn and Dartford crossings are owned by the UK taxpayer. The French merely had 30 year concessions to operate and manage same. The Dartford crossing concession expired a few years ago though a French company won the contract to collect charges on our behalf. The first Severn crossing concession is to expire soon, the second Severn Bridge is financed jointly by UK, American and French interests, the latter's share is limited to 35%. French car manufacturing quality is at last beginning to improve, especially Citroen who by curious coincidence has had a British businesswoman as CEO since 2014.

Fuck you're boring. Sorry but you are. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm golfing all weekend and I'll be drinking fine wines as well.

Will you be masterbating in your hovel all weekend ?

Sunday tomorrow punkers; your chin ready to have the cardinals nuts slapping against it as he cleans the cheese off his bellend on your tonsils, you dirty little cunt?

51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gay Pleb with AIDS.

lol.

Glugg, glugg- punkers gulping down a gallon of good catholic goo of a Sunday morning. Your imaginary church must be the best attended by an all gay congregation in the whole of Cheshire. 

Fucking cry baby little snitch, report yourself, not to admin, but to the Pope for immediate burning at the stake. 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Glugg, glugg- punkers gulping down a gallon of good catholic goo of a Sunday morning. Your imaginary church must be the best attended by an all gay congregation in the whole of Cheshire. 

Fucking cry baby little snitch, report yourself, not to admin, but to the Pope for immediate burning at the stake. 

You uneducated penis.

lol.

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:47 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck you're boring. Sorry but you are. 

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:22 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

No wonder she stalks these halls at night. Some say she casts no shadow. 

The fact that your posts comes from someone who hardly registers a flicker on the scale of awesomeness doesn't bother me. What's disturbing is that you're obviously a late middle-aged bloke and very, very creepy.  No doubt this won't cast a shadow on you being here...

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fact that your posts comes from someone who hardly registers a flicker on the scale of awesomeness doesn't bother me. What's disturbing is that you're obviously a late middle-aged bloke and very, very creepy.  No doubt this won't cast a shadow on you being here...

If you say so

On 4/29/2017 at 6:36 PM, cuntspotter said:

AIDS is so last year... the fuckers have even stopped dying from it... 

Then we must cultivate a bigger, better AIDS, one so potent that it will not only wipe the vile sodomites and velcro-lickers from the face of the earth, but also make anyone who even considers embracing The Gayness to become extremely ill. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 29/04/2017 at 5:55 PM, Cuntybaws said:

The UK will end up with no points at Eurovision again anyway no matter what they do. Johnny European brought this on himself. 

Someone told me we won't be allowed to enter the Eurovision, if the cunts had told us that before the referendum we'd have had 98% fucking landslide to leave, fuck migrants, single market, euros or anything else!!

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dunno roops baby. .think gyppo is female just a feeling in me bones 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Someone told me we won't be allowed to enter the Eurovision, if the cunts had told us that before the referendum we'd have had 98% fucking landslide to leave, fuck migrants, single market, euros or anything else!!

We should pull out of it anyway. It's all a pile of dung. But no doubt the beeb don't want to upset the sheeple who sit there every year shouting at the TV how "everyone hates us, at least the paddies gives us 4 points" and "fucking Greeks always give the Cypriots 12 points let's see who the Cypriots give 12 points to: Oh theres a fucking surprise...etc...etc. "

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What is this Tootsie? Yeah I'm gonna snatch (no pun snatch) me wig off and announce I'm Brian from Braintree and I'm the bastard son of Frank and Lady P. 

For fuck sake 

Shit, I thought you were Kevin from Essex, I take back those smutty innuendoes I've been chucking your way.... besides, you've rattled something...