CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who vote Labour

Guest N/A

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think Stibby could be saved Punkers. If he can't embrace Catholicism, maybe he could ask Bubba about The Union of Welsh Baptists. You don't have to be bright, Bubba is a minister....lol 

It seems you 2 bottomists are intent on kiss 'n cuddles under a scented bocage rose bush. This is to be expected of punkers with his obsession with AIDS and it's spreading, but you withers, I hoped for better. I don't really hold much a grudge against the frogs and with you being a pretend one you can't take it to heart, so please carry on urinating in the street, brushing your shameful record in the war under the carpet and eating slugs with shells.

As for Catholicism, they wouldn't have me as I'm too old. If I was 8, however, it would send dozens of priests frothing at the bellend and fighting tooth a nail to anoint me with their holy juices. That's because the Catholic Church is rife with paedophiles and is essentially an organisation set up for this vile practice. And religion is all a made up lie.

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It seems you 2 bottomists are intent on kiss 'n cuddles under a scented bocage rose bush. This is to be expected of punkers with his obsession with AIDS and it's spreading, but you withers, I hoped for better. I don't really hold much a grudge against the frogs and with you being a pretend one you can't take it to heart, so please carry on urinating in the street, brushing your shameful record in the war under the carpet and eating slugs with shells.

As for Catholicism, they wouldn't have me as I'm too old. If I was 8, however, it would send dozens of priests frothing at the bellend and fighting tooth a nail to anoint me with their holy juices. That's because the Catholic Church is rife with paedophiles and is essentially an organisation set up for this vile practice. And religion is all a made up lie.

Which religion is made up ?

Read the gospels instead of listening to some Jihaddi...

Cretin.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

'eavens has awoken from his drug induced stupor....

yay! 

What day is it?  Is the King dead?  Have Germany invaded Poland? 

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a  mess you are making of things over there. Here I am relaxing with a nice expresso outside my local tabac, laughing my head off. I am sure that Snatch and Gong are doing likewise.  What's for you now, Boris as P.M,  remaining in the EU in all but name, celebrating Fat Abbot's miraculous return to good health?.   Vivre....

Go and find yourself a shotgun and blow your tiny little brains out, you faux-French, genuinely thick as fuck, stupid fucking cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Go and find yourself a shotgun and blow your tiny little brains out, you faux-French, genuinely thick as fuck, stupid fucking cunt. 

I have to agree - the oh-so-cosmopolitan faux French wanker seems to think his coffee is some kind of dago high speed train. What a pretentious prick.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was a bit eStreme.

He's French, apparently, and the only thing worse than being a vile little goose-raping, garlic-snorting rifle dropper, is someone who aspires to be one. 

Followed closely by barely in the closet screaming benders who aspire to join golf clubs and not just use their car parks for their nefarious gay dogging activities. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba C said:

He's French, apparently, and the only thing worse than being a vile little goose-raping, garlic-snorting rifle dropper, is someone who aspires to be one. 

Followed closely by barely in the closet screaming benders who aspire to join golf clubs and not just use their car parks for their nefarious gay dogging activities. 

You mean politicians.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mean politicians.

Don't play coy with me, eric, you know full well I'm referring to the hideous little fag, pinky. 

I want them both dead, and if I should wake up to an update that they've both croaked it, I'll crack open the bottle of Dom I've been saving for just such a special occasion. 

Good evening. 

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Don't play coy with me, eric, you know full well I'm referring to the hideous little fag, pinky. 

I want them both dead, and if I should wake up to an update that they've both croaked it, I'll crack open the bottle of Dom I've been saving for just such a special occasion. 

Good evening. 

I'm well aware that you were referring to Punky, who talks absolute bollocks, makes up stories to manipulate and influence thought and response. An archetypal politician if ever there was one.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hector said:

Where do you keep your crystal ball?  May I borrow the fucker for Saturday's lottery?

I don't have a crystal ball... I use the tea leaves left in the bottom of the cup.  01 05 23 27 48 49. And unlucky fucker you've just lost £8m but here the consolation ball worth £2.50 number 18........ 

shit I'm off to the newsagent JUST IN CASE 

and the jackpot tonight was shared with 258 cunts each getting £200,000 but monumental cunt forgot to get his ticket.

On 09/06/2017 at 6:41 AM, Roadkill said:

A hung Parliament. That means we get to hang the lot of the useless fuckers, right?

Can I keep The Right Honerable  Prity Patel as a sex gimp chained and hooded against my garage wall? Hang the rest of the fuckers.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm well aware that you were referring to Punky, who talks absolute bollocks, makes up stories to manipulate and influence thought and response. An archetypal politician if ever there was one.

So Eric, you are all nice and cosied up with Bibble now, are you. Some people never learn do they.  He is a Welsh grass, an avid shit stirrer, and you have a very short memory. Bon chance with it all.

10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I will never doubt you again bubba and sincerely apologise for cunting you off. You've gone away and upped your game and that's commendable, something that should be noted by the plethora of thickos who inhabit the corner. Admittedly scrote and spunkape are easy targets being a plastic frog, goose shagger and an even more plastic catholic, golfing poof respectively, but their insolence still needs dealing with.

Guest Spanky
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Halfway between Poitiers and Limoges, look  for the blue sky, smiling faces, and fine restaurants.  lol.

That's not how you get to East Croydon, fake frenchie french. You ridden your bike through the council estate to the co-op this morning to collect your croissants? You must turn a few heads whenever you do, what with the stripy t-shirt, string of onions and any other stereotype you imagine is actually true of the French. Maybe one day, you could save enough pennies to visit France and could adjust you spiel accordingly.

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, Spanky said:

You utter cretin.

It is nice to see a well reasoned riposte to my erudite and pertinent posts. As such a response is quite obviously beyond your limited capabilities, why don't you fuck off to mumsnet you thick twat.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Wither’s gave a Paris Hooker a Franc

In the hope that she’d give him a wank

She took one look at his scrote

Scribbled him a note, saying:

Fuck Off You Snail Munching Plank”

Guest Snatch
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Wither’s gave a Paris Hooker a Franc

In the hope that she’d give him a wank

She took one look at his scrote

Scribbled him a note, saying:

Fuck Off You Snail Munching Plank”