CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bought a new car at the weekend which I'm very happy about. I was all eager to jump in and fuck off when the greasy shyster of a salesman began to try and sell me Insurance, extended warranty and a body care treatment. After I told him god knows how many times my insurance was cheaper than what he was offering and the extended warranty was shite he then opened up with the shpiel about the all singing all dancing body work polish. The cunt even started a short video presentation on the desk top. I said "don't waste both our time because I'm not interested". This didn't deter him as he kept stopping the video to reiterate what was being said. He told me he got this crap on his car and then showed me a pic of it on his mobile. Another 5 times I told him I wasn't interested but then he got to the climax of his presentation. He reeled off 3 other firms and what they charged; £500, £450 and £390. " We charge (pause) just £320"! At this point I told him that I was now getting the hump and pointed out I could get this stuff for £30 online and why the fuck would I pay 10 times the amount for the same thing? But the oily cunt wasn't finished. He claimed that the treatment online wasn't the real McCoy, despite the fact that it was made by reputable companies. After 25 minutes he gave up. And then the fucker said "don't forget to rate me on our website. Everyone gives me a 10 out of 10". 

Needless to say the slimey bastard got a big 0 from me.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bought a new car at the weekend which I'm very happy about. I was all eager to jump in and fuck off when the greasy shyster of a salesman began to try and sell me Insurance, extended warranty and a body care treatment. After I told him god knows how many times my insurance was cheaper than what he was offering and the extended warranty was shite he then opened up with the shpiel about the all singing all dancing body work polish. The cunt even started a short video presentation on the desk top. I said "don't waste both our time because I'm not interested". This didn't deter him as he kept stopping the video to reiterate what was being said. He told me he got this crap on his car and then showed me a pic of it on his mobile. Another 5 times I told him I wasn't interested but then he got to the climax of his presentation. He reeled off 3 other firms and what they charged; £500, £450 and £390. " We charge (pause) just £320"! At this point I told him that I was now getting the hump and pointed out I could get this stuff for £30 online and why the fuck would I pay 10 times the amount for the same thing? But the oily cunt wasn't finished. He claimed that the treatment online wasn't the real McCoy, despite the fact that it was made by reputable companies. After 25 minutes he gave up. And then the fucker said "don't forget to rate me on our website. Everyone gives me a 10 out of 10". 

Strangely enough, my car is due for replacement and last week I was asked by the fleet manager about the car dealer's offer to apply the Autoglym LifeShine for £420 inc VAT. After telling him that was his job to decide and sort out I later found out one can buy authentic Autoglym kits for £30. In any case I endeavour to support local business by paying £5.60 each week (a claimable expense) to local friendly Romanian car cleaners at Sainsburys car park

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You should be thinking about some bodycare treatment for yourself.......some nice silicone implants perhaps.

You can post the before and after pictures on here if you like...

lol.

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

article-2104821-11DC842C000005DC-247_634

Remember Swiss Toni's' half hour one off show? He brought in a production company to do a telly ad', Tom Baker played the director, who wanted some grub and asked one of his underlings to go to Lidl for him. The underling asks, "what's Lidl", to which he replied, "it's a supermarket for pikeys"

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strangely enough, my car is due for replacement and last week I was asked by the fleet manager about the car dealer's offer to apply the Autoglym LifeShine for £420 inc VAT. After telling him that was his job to decide and sort out I later found out one can buy authentic Autoglym kits for £30. In any case I endeavour to support local business by paying £5.60 each week (a claimable expense) to local friendly Romanian car cleaners at Sainsburys car park

You shouldn't be supporting cheap foreign ( probably illegal ) controlled labour in your vicinity.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You shouldn't be supporting cheap foreign ( probably illegal ) controlled labour in your vicinity.

I would have thought that Sainsburys and contractors would undertake necessary due diligence before letting the cleaners do their job so openly?

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would have thought that Sainsburys and contractors would undertake necessary due diligence before letting the cleaners do their job so openly?

Any cash-in-hand job is open to abuse. Thankfully most car cleaners are Romanian, and as such, are renowned for their honesty. 

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Any cash-in-hand job is open to abuse. Thankfully most car cleaners are Romanian, and as such, are renowned for their honesty. 

I suspect that after paying pitch fees and wash-cart rental, they don't make a fortune for working all hours in all weathers. Still, that's preferable to begging in the streets or pickpocketing in crowded shops.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Don't let facts and evidence get in the way of her world outlook. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why didn't you tell him to fuck off so you could meet your tribe at a church heavy with lead?  

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I hope that these are welsh speaking Romanians.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If it's a claimable expense, one would assume you get a written receipt that you submit with your tax return at the end of the year?

4 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

If it's a claimable expense, one would assume you get a written receipt that you submit with your tax return at the end of the year?

One is required to provide only a summary of expenses when submitting either a paper or on-line tax return, however that is academic as I submit monthly expenses including receipts to my employers who reimburse me in full.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One is required to provide only a summary of expenses when submitting either a paper or on-line tax return, however that is academic as I submit monthly expenses including receipts to my employers who reimburse me in full.

If you get an employer who's a tight fisted, short armed, deep pocketed cunt, still a good idea to have the actual receipts so any attempt to refuse reimbursement can be cut off.  

They're out there.....waiting for the opportunity.  Do to them BEFORE they do to you.