CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not even the greatest fucking Sex Pistols' song of all time.

Apparently a true fucking story of some poor mental patient who was raped by the "carers" and had abortions, rocking up on Rottens doorstep with a fetus in a bag. @ratcums Aunty Vi would have known what to do. Perhaps this was @Glowworm if we're to believe the bullshit story's she's posted on here? Makes sense to me.

However, I digress 

• Like 1

On 19/11/2019 at 09:19, Mrs Roops said:

A delightfully barking though quintessentially British take on Isaac Hayes' classic "Shaft".

‘Who’s the black private dick who’s a hit with all the chicks?’ Great editing to zoom in on the only black face in the entire audience.. right on the bassline intro at 0.33. Poor bastard. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ©Frank said:

‘Who’s the black private dick who’s a hit with all the chicks?’. Great editing to zoom in on the only black face in the entire audience.. right on the baseline intro at 0.33. Poor bastard. 

It’s fitting that you’ve added a tick at the end of your stupid name, as a tick, as in a blood-sucking parasite, pretty much sums you up. 
lol. Lol. LOL. off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s fitting that you’ve added a tick at the end of your stupid name, as a tick, as in a blood-sucking parasite, pretty much sums you up. 
lol. Lol. LOL. off.

It might take a tad longer to sign in, but if it niggles at you thick cunts just a tiny bit more, it’s time well spent. 

• Like 1

On 19/11/2019 at 09:19, Mrs Roops said:

A delightfully barking though quintessentially British take on Isaac Hayes' classic "Shaft".

It's not the biggest "orchestra" I've ever seen; and I prefer my lesser-used string instruments just a little bit more baroque...

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Take it easy you obdurate old bastard. Have this.

‘Obdurate?’ Fuck me, proper, have you been on the seven day Merriam-Webster course for drunk cunts? If you’re gonna send me a musical link, put some heart and fucking soul into it, you stupid old bastard. 

https://youtu.be/VoVNeUvCDY4

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Take it easy you obdurate old bastard. Have this.

I’m sorry, proper.. that’s beautiful. I was in Dublin back in July at some idiot’s karaoke wedding, when I ended up on stage singing Elvis’s (B.J.Thomas’s) ‘I Just Can’t Help Believing’. It brought the house down. I don’t know if you’re aware, but it takes some balls to come back in on time, on cue, after the brief interlude between 03.22 and 03.31.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m sorry, proper.. that’s beautiful. I was in Dublin back in July at some idiot’s karaoke wedding, when I ended up on stage singing Elvis’s (B.J.Thomas’s) ‘I Just Can’t Help Believing’. It brought the house down. I don’t know if you’re aware, but it takes some balls to come back in on time, on cue, after the brief interlude between 03.22 and 03.31.

More bullshit from King Walter of Mittyville. No one believes you Frankie so why don't you go the whole hog and become a politician, and then do a JoCocks.