CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, it's because he's actually pretty funny. You, on the other hand, are a fucking idiot.

Drone, Drone, Drone. Has the voyeur cam fucked up again on your Bloo Funder toy?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In Bradford, Birmingham and Tower Hamlets, the Methane content is significantly greater than 1.79 parts per million.

Nitrogen is massively overrated if you ask me. Takes up four fifths of the air and other than contribute to its over all pressure, does fuck all. If Liverpool or Benefits City Glasgow were gases, they'd be fuckin nitrogen. Mexico is almost 100% nitrogen

17 hours ago, ratcum said:

Nitrogen is massively overrated if you ask me. Takes up four fifths of the air and other than contribute to its over all pressure, does fuck all. If Liverpool or Benefits City Glasgow were gases, they'd be fuckin nitrogen. Mexico is almost 100% nitrogen

Dunno. ..was watching a doco about air and it seems without nitrogen in the air everything would be on fire all the time 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 hours ago, ratcum said:

The diet of your average Mexican is guaranteed to add methane in larger quantities than that.

• 1 month later...
On 02/09/2017 at 4:26 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It could be, but let's jump in anyway. I mentioned this Jackson cunt the other day. The advert in question makes me physically sick, "we call it da remainder, it's da number dat remains" the only thing this black supremacist wanker is teaching kids is how to be black, even the white ones. It's cunts like him who are responsible for millions of white kids walking round with their underpants hanging out and speaking in ridiculous Nigerian/Jamaican accents. I've got nothing against black culture, for black people, but stop forcing it on the rest of us. Fucking racist PC nazi propogandist cunts.

You is well dread 'innit, nah wot ahh mean? 

Hah!

I've mentioned the fabulously mediocre Jolyon Palmer before in this organ and now have been entirely vindicated. He's so shit, Renault are prepared to pay him to go away, even though he's still in contract!

I blame his bland father, who should have used his money to help his son not follow in his footsteps.

I know everything

VOTE RAT

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hah!

I've mentioned the fabulously mediocre Jolyon Palmer before in this organ and now have been entirely vindicated. He's so shit, Renault are prepared to pay him to go away, even though he's still in contract!

I blame his bland father, who should have used his money to help his son not follow in his footsteps.

I know everything

VOTE RAT

Joylon is like Maldonado, but without the speed and potential.