CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novelty wallpaper

Bubba C

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It might be a Welsh thing to decorate your shower room with 'wallpaper' but it just doesn't happen in England. You stupid thick cunt. Tell me, do you use water based or solvent based adhesive?

Drew, I know that you're tapping out your mindless shit on an RM Nimbus in your dank cave, but the more evolved folk here have such things as smart phones for their internet usage, and if Proper invested more of his coin on the software for this site than he does on Roops' sordid pay-as-you-spray stories, I'd be able to upload images with ease. 

Just you wait until I login via my laptop, you'll piss yourself. Again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

According to some, Napoleon was killed by the British through wallpaper impregnated with arsenic.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if almost two hundred years later, another little faggot cunt pretending to be French died painfully and horribly in a room covered in floral wallpaper. 

Speaking of little faggot cunts, I'm not sure I approve of your latest avatar. Just a little bit too post-ironic, I think.

16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Drew's wallpaper. 

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It might be a Welsh thing to decorate your shower room with 'wallpaper' but it just doesn't happen in England. You stupid thick cunt. Tell me, do you use water based or solvent based adhesive?

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Drew, I know that you're tapping out your mindless shit on an RM Nimbus in your dank cave, but the more evolved folk here have such things as smart phones for their internet usage, and if Proper invested more of his coin on the software for this site than he does on Roops' sordid pay-as-you-spray stories, I'd be able to upload images with ease. 

Just you wait until I login via my laptop, you'll piss yourself. Again. 

Fuck off.

download.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off.

download.jpg

I've just returned home from a supermarket in Norwich. Whilst perusing its wares, my senses were suddenly and overwhelmingly assaulted by the stench of talcum powder, piss and canker sores. As I advanced further into the depths of the place, I began to hear a frantic grunting sound, which I eventually ascertained was in fact an attempt at the English language. Whatever or whoever this racket was emanating from, was repeatedly saying "DREW... 123 ugggghhhh" as if straining to repeatedly and unsuccessfully obtain something from the shelves.

Low and behold as I rounded the corner to the drinks aisles, I was confronted by this monstrosity:

2bdcd39dc3705a251a402a4238cf0fc3--so-fun

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Appreciated, Scotty. Please delete your post forthwith, I've sorted it.

Do you only ever open your mouth to change feet? You fucking useless cunt.

How's that for 70's humour.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just returned home from a supermarket in Norwich. Whilst perusing its wares, my senses were suddenly and overwhelmingly assaulted by the stench of talcum powder, piss and canker sores. As I advanced further into the depths of the place, I began to hear a frantic grunting sound, which I eventually ascertained was in fact an attempt at the English language. Whatever or whoever this racket was emanating from, was repeatedly saying "DREW... 123 ugggghhhh" as if straining to repeatedly and unsuccessfully obtain something from the shelves.

Low and behold as I rounded the corner to the drinks aisles, I was confronted by this monstrosity:

Vile. From the gold packaging on the box Drew is struggling to hoist onto his mobility trolley, it looks like he's plumped for the caffeine free option. I can only surmise this is so he isn't kept awake by the caffeine content of his Malibu and cokes and hopes that drinking enough will send him to sleep sooner, hopefully permanently to escape the mundane, ground-level existence he calls a life. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 04/09/2017 at 11:40 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Pen remembers the days when arsenic was used in wallpaper. I've caught her many times sniffing the wallpaper and talking about her uncle Bertie returning from Ypres. 

When do you want to collect that old lace that you asked me for?

The Arsenic in the wallpaper was due to ingredients used to make the green dye.

The blue face paint in Braveheart was Cobalt, so since Rob Roy Gibson was there, the mutations have created a nation of spackers.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

The Arsenic in the wallpaper was due to ingredients used to make the green dye.

The blue face paint in Braveheart was Cobalt, so since Rob Roy Gibson was there, the mutations have created a nation of spackers.

Thank you Professor Manky

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

James Corden I believe 

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did you: a) Laugh, B)  Laugh and point or c) Point and laugh?