CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novelty wallpaper

Bubba C

What is the fucking obsession with novelty wallpaper of bricks, forests or books? Surely anyone other than a 5 year old with superhero wallpaper should be banned from having this shit adorn their walls, or be banged up for being a total fucking idiot, a danger to themselves and a potential menace to society. If you want to see trees, go for a walk. Bricks? Just pop your stupid head out of the front door and stare agape at the exterior of the house you've just decorated. And as for having wallpaper books, only a total fucking helmet would think this makes them seem an intellectual, the stupid cunts probably can't even spell library, let alone read a book.

This concept will probably be alien to northerners to whom anaglypta is an earth shattering invention similar to when Neanderthal man discovered fire. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Novelty tiles are just as bad. Take this, for example, perhaps the most inappropriate shower room design ever.

mqdefault.jpg

Manky's told me the water pressure is fantastic though and he doesn't regret spending a penny on it. Cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What is the fucking obsession with novelty wallpaper of bricks, forests or books?

Well you aren't going to find any real books adorning the walls of Welsh hovels, are you. Bricks are a novelty when everything is hacked out of slate and clad in mud. And presumably the forest imagery makes you more comfortable taking a dump after a hard day hitting the bara brith as it reminds you of your origins.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What is the fucking obsession with novelty wallpaper of bricks, forests or books? Surely anyone other than a 5 year old with superhero wallpaper should be banned from having this shit adorn their walls, or be banged up for being a total fucking idiot, a danger to themselves and a potential menace to society. If you want to see trees, go for a walk. Bricks? Just pop your stupid head out of the front door and stare agape at the exterior of the house you've just decorated. And as for having wallpaper books, only a total fucking helmet would think this makes them seem an intellectual, the stupid cunts probably can't even spell library, let alone read a book.

This concept will probably be alien to northerners to whom anaglypta is an earth shattering invention similar to when Neanderthal man discovered fire. 

Fuck off. 

Oh dear, that it should come to this Bibble, I am glad I'm  dead on here. Surprisingly, not cancer that finished me, just this shit.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Shove a roll of Lincrusta up Dec's arse for me

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear, that it should come to this Bibble, I am glad I'm  dead on here. Surprisingly, not cancer that finished me, just this shit.

GOOD.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Drew's wallpaper. 

It might be a Welsh thing to decorate your shower room with 'wallpaper' but it just doesn't happen in England. You stupid thick cunt. Tell me, do you use water based or solvent based adhesive?

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Why would we want anaglypta, you posh cunt, when we've got wood chip. Available in smooth, rough, and chunky.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Though preferable to the faecal smearing adorning the walls of chez bubba. Do you use a brush or do you prefer the more traditional and tactile arse to hand application technique? Stipple or swirl?

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

According to some, Napoleon was killed by the British through wallpaper impregnated with arsenic.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if almost two hundred years later, another little faggot cunt pretending to be French died painfully and horribly in a room covered in floral wallpaper. 

• Like 1