CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Exeter street drinkers eating pigeons

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flattered by the invite Decs, and your generous critique. But I'm not the clique type. Any news on the mouth shiteing one by the way? There seems to be confusion as to whether he's coolered or simply retired. Any insights?

They are all delusional Eric .. only Apple ever had a clique.

Just now, Ape said:

What the fuck is all this shit about?

I wiped my arse on Frank again. Decs asked if I wanted to be in the clique, I politely declined. And now according to Pen, Applescruff is the real leader of a clique whose members I am unaware of. I think Gyps may have given her too much Actifed Compound Linctus again.

Street drinking in Manchester is for idiots. Gangs of evil men relieve you of your booze without as much as a thank you. They are known, amongst the street boozers as Greater Manchester Police. Not to mention that the hard as nails northern pigeons would probably eat you.

28 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

They are all delusional Eric .. only Apple ever had a clique.

I had one once. A mighty, majestic and proud clique that was master of all it surveyed. At its height it was an industrial machine, Bill, Bubbles, Quincy, Luke "The Scribe" Swarm and I, plus a myriad of minor proxy accounts in a like farm based at an undisclosed address in Rochdale.

We are a shadow of our former selves with just a pitiiful three ID's to our name, but our legend lives on.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

Just now, Decimus said:

I had one once. A mighty, majestic and proud clique that was master of all it surveyed. At its height it was an industrial machine, Bill, Bubbles, Quincy, Luke "The Scribe" Swarm and I, plus a myriad of minor proxy accounts in a like farm based at an undisclosed address in Rochdale.

We are a shadow of our former selves with just a pitiiful three ID's to our name, but our legend lives on.

Fuck off.

looney

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Better times, hounding cunts until they killed themselves, running roughshod over anyone brave enough to stand up to us. 

Many tried, all died. Always outnumbered, never outgunned. Except by Roops, our Waterloo. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Better times, hounding cunts until they killed themselves, running roughshod over anyone brave enough to stand up to us. 

Many tried, all died. Always outnumbered, never outgunned. Except by Roops, our Waterloo. 

I blame Proper "Neville Chamberlain" khunt. Roops was being destroyed on a regular basis, I mean who can forget exhibitionistgate? But as she sagged against the ropes, the faux Mick swept in like a fairy Irish Godmother and gave the cunt her powers back whilst surrendering his dignity.

We've been fucked ever since.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Gibson had a clique? He never told me!

What is apples story, Pen considers him 'top dog', a ridiculous notion on here, and now he apparently had a power clique. I thought he was just a bloke with a doomed job and a keen interest in cricket which he, Stubby and Fender discuss on their thread.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is apples story, Pen considers him 'top dog', a ridiculous notion on here, and now he apparently had a power clique. I thought he was just a bloke with a doomed job and a keen interest in cricket which he, Stubby and Fender discuss on their thread.

He was something to do with the admin side, a bumbling type of mod. He played the perpetual loser to a T, every new cunt who appeared here fell for it hook, line and sinker. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

He was something to do with the admin side, a bumbling type of mod. He played the perpetual loser to a T, every new cunt who appeared here fell for it hook, line and sinker. 

There doesn't seem to be any threat, malice or acidity to him. He reminds me of 'Marvin the paranoid android', so flat and dry that it's funny in itself. Has he always had that style or did he ever put the boot in and show teeth?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's just been a Corner irregular for yonks. I don't think he's connected with admin

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I blame Proper "Neville Chamberlain" khunt. Roops was being destroyed on a regular basis, I mean who can forget exhibitionistgate? But as she sagged against the ropes, the faux Mick swept in like a fairy Irish Godmother and gave the cunt her powers back whilst surrendering his dignity.

Why do you do this? I mean you're one of the better posters, but when you go off on one like this you know it's going to end badly.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

He's just been a Corner irregular for yonks. I don't think he's connected with admin

Apple was a moderator on the old posting board and also the old forum before my time. When James, the previous owner,  set up the current forum he was made a moderator, but he didn't take up the position. Mrs Roops can probably tell you more.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Reported.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There doesn't seem to be any threat, malice or acidity to him. He reminds me of 'Marvin the paranoid android', so flat and dry that it's funny in itself. Has he always had that style or did he ever put the boot in and show teeth?

He never put the boot in with any post as far as I recall, but he did occasionally flex his moderating muscles. There was one time things were getting a bit feisty, he wiped out a slew of usernames out of the blue and posted "Hey look, all the multis have fucked off!!" Then he reverted immediately to his puppy that's been raped persona, which he has never again deviated from, endless sob stories of lost love, a soul trapped in the uk yearning for his utopia of australia, perpetual hatred of his job and colleagues, cricket, sheffield wednesday, and the fucking beatles. Rinse and repeat ad nauseam. 

For all that, comparing rick b to apples would be like comparing rolf harris to rembrandt. 

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Apple was a moderator on the old posting board and also the old forum before my time. When James, the previous owner,  set up the current forum he was made a moderator, but he didn't take up the position. Mrs Roops can probably tell you more.

Nothing more to add, Apple declined to carry on as a Mod. His presence adds to the rich tapestry that is The Corner.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

...OTOH, I don't ever recall being "destroyed" let alone on a regular basis., but Decs does have a habit of re-writing history after the event. I see his type all the time - twenty-something graduates in paper-clip studies with an inflated sense of entitlement who wonder why they only make sideways moves in the corporate structure. They never survive and end up securing minor rubber-stamp positions at the local Shitsville Borough Council. Its a shame 'cos it is his and The Corner's loss that he doesn't restrict himself to what he does best, making us smile with his slice of life observations, instead he channels his on-line energy in harassing individuals and pursuing petty vendettas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, Frank was/is a lone operator and would never join a "clique". If he offers friendship, then punters would be wise to count their fingers after shaking hands.

Decs has 10 fingers left, which sounds good until you remember that he started with thirteen.

• Like 1