CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car salesmen

Neil

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Start late finish early,lazy,job picking big headed BMW driving cunts

Every tradesman wanker will always rubbish the previous work because it's not as how they would have done it. I got 3 builders to quote for a job at pecker towers last year, 3 different solutions, 3 wildly different price tags but 3 identical "I wouldn't fuckin' do it like that mate" reactions when explaining how I/others would go about it. I ended up doing it myself at easily half the cost.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Who wired this up for yer love? Fire 'azard that. It'll all 'ave to come aaht". "Gaw blimey, s'now wonder the aaahs ain't burned daaaahn yet". 

"Er, I only want you to put up a porch light for me". 

Try saying "get fucked, me granpa used to be an electrician darn Portabellow Rowd".

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Manky said:

My last big job was rewiring a fridge in a tower block in Kensington.

Just a hunch, but are you colour blind by any chance Manky?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky reminds me of Johnny Nice Painter off of The Fast Show. Any mention or sight of black and he goes absolutely fucking berserk.

The fucking northern monkey has only got to distinguish between BLue  (bottom left) and BRown  (bottom right). The thick cunt can't fail to get the best colours of all - green and yella  -  muddled up.

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As do you when you see a different inbreed from a different village who doesn't have quite the same six fingers (all webbed), big ears and loping gate as your subspecies. 

Post something at least half funny or fuck off out of it.

Here he is! The Benny Hill of The Corner.

I'm afraid that I don't cater for your time-warp 1970's style humour, or share the infantile sexual tastes that cause you to titter like a school girl whenever you see the merest glimpse of cleavage. 

You're like a tragic uncle at a wedding. Creepy, sinister and absurdly confident in your own comedic talents that are otherwise clearly lacking when judged by anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

At least you've got a fake degree in a ludicrous fourth rate science, though.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that I don't cater for your time-warp 1970's style humour, or share the infantile sexual tastes that cause you to titter like a school girl whenever you see the merest glimpse of cleavage. 

You're like a tragic uncle at a wedding. Creepy, sinister and absurdly confident in your own comedic talents that are otherwise clearly lacking when judged by anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

Are you in one of your moods Deco?

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Are you in one of your moods Deco?

I've escaped Ratty, I know you've been worried. I was chained to the same radiator as Terry Waite. He left some pencil graffiti on the woodchip, the older ones were prayers and philosophical musings, then he started doing pictures of tits and fannies. The dirty sausage.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear. A bit of light ribbing from a fellow grown man and you become a blithering fool, seemingly rendered incapable of a reasoned response. Such is the level of how much I've pissed you off! 

Piece of advice from a fellow utter cunt: get over it and hit back with a proper cunting which makes me laugh, and others, and not just you're weasely buddies obliged to give you a like lest they be cast out of the club.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've escaped Ratty, I know you've been worried. I was chained to the same radiator as Terry Waite. He left some pencil graffiti on the woodchip, the older ones were prayers and philosophical musings, then he started doing pictures of tits and fannies. The dirty sausage.

Eric I've decided to retire from the corner with immediate effect. You saw right through me from the very start.

Here, have this..

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How can I be sure?

What do I call the mole on my elbow?

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

palvhs03small.jpgNever mind all this shit ratus, those fuckers are about to start singing deeply dipply at us!

good old Stub.

We may not be exporting as many Euro Fighters as we'd like to, but Old Benny Hill shows still network around the world.

On The Buses too!

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

How can I be sure?

What do I call the mole on my elbow?

It's a trick question, you don't have a mole on your elbow, you leave it in the garden so Frau Rat blames it for all the holes you dig. You had a budgie named minty, a dog named compass and a chinchilla which unburied itself, and it confuses you when I exhibit knowledge of aircraft wheel spats. And you like to piss in the garden when you're drunk. See, it's me.

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh dear. A bit of light ribbing from a fellow grown man and you become a blithering fool, seemingly rendered incapable of a reasoned response. Such is the level of how much I've pissed you off! 

Piece of advice from a fellow utter cunt: get over it and hit back with a proper cunting which makes me laugh, and others, and not just you're weasely buddies obliged to give you a like lest they be cast out of the club.

Correct. I couldn't have put it better myself. Well actually I could have , but when it comes to the Trio Gay, I can't be bothered.

In answer to your earlier question. My geese don't  do oral, so their serrated bills are not a problem.