CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Delicate cunting snowflakes

Neil

Too many of these cunts around,ready to play the victim when given a bit of clog or upset over some trivial bollocks that has happened to them.Grow some bollocks you wimpy cunts,if you cant take it dont fucking give it,especially some cunts on here....yes,I mean you,you fucking poof

I am offended, and will withdraw to my safe space.....what do you mean 'we don't have one'?

I shall take this up at my Men's Group meeting. I DEMAND A CC SAFE SPACE - and if I don't get one I'll.....I'll...I'll    scream for another referendum, because I'm clever and you're stupid and I eat quiche and you don't and I read Keats whilst you fuckers don't even know what a Keat is!

I am offended and I demand something or other very big and important...very loudly....{whilst wanking}

I read something last week about some school that was going to have it's annual prizegiving ceremony in private, with only the winners getting invited so as not to upset the cerebrally underpriveliged or fat asthmatic cunts who didn't win anything. What the fuck is that about? Natural selection favours the strong and the clever. Without that we'd still be swimming in muddy puddles eating our own shit. If you can't do maths or run fast, you're a fucking loser, so get used to it you twat.

6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I read something last week about some school that was going to have it's annual prizegiving ceremony in private, with only the winners getting invited so as not to upset the cerebrally underpriveliged or fat asthmatic cunts who didn't win anything. What the fuck is that about? Natural selection favours the strong and the clever. Without that we'd still be swimming in muddy puddles eating our own shit. If you can't do maths or run fast, you're a fucking loser, so get used to it you twat.

How the fuck did you make it then?

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Make it  'Old women only',  and then Stubby and Snatch can take part.

Pathetic but that's only to be expected of a spoilt brat.

In fact this nom fits you perfectly.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Went fishing today, and caught two.

An old comeback that's used when there is nothing to say.

A bit like the Rattled comment so often used by idiots.

Yeah,sorry about that,just fucking pissed off with all these cunts coming out of the woodwork.33 police officers now saying they were abused by a former doctor and payouts have exceeded 1/4 of a million quid.Whatever happened to lumping any cunt that crossed you?,now all the pussies want to do is whine and moan.If every cunt who once tried it on with a tart was now pulled up we'd have more cunts on the inside than outside.Just get fucked you prissy cunts

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yeah,sorry about that,just fucking pissed off with all these cunts coming out of the woodwork.33 police officers now saying they were abused by a former doctor and payouts have exceeded 1/4 of a million quid.Whatever happened to lumping any cunt that crossed you?,now all the pussies want to do is whine and moan.If every cunt who once tried it on with a tart was now pulled up we'd have more cunts on the inside than outside.Just get fucked you prissy cunts

If the gaggle of greasy slags who’d had your sausage fingers pawing them in the past got together and formed a class action, a NASA super computer would struggle to calculate the potential payout. 

It’s lucky for you that your only source of pitiful income is your disability living allowance and online Bingo, or you’d be fucked. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If the gaggle of greasy slags who’d had your sausage fingers pawing them in the past got together and formed a class action, a NASA super computer would struggle to calculate the potential payout. 

It’s lucky for you that your only source of pitiful income is your disability living allowance and online Bingo, or you’d be fucked. 

I can't be bothered to read about all this abuse shit.  A while back, I admitted, on this forum, that I had been heavily fisted by Mike& Bernie Winters, many years ago. Did anybody show concern, did they fuck. Just cheap jibes from the likes of Eric. Cunts the lot of you

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can't be bothered to read about all this abuse shit.  A while back, I admitted, on this forum, that I had been heavily fisted by Mike& Bernie Winters, many years ago. Did anybody show concern, did they fuck. Just cheap jibes from the likes of Eric. Cunts the lot of you

I’d take the time, it’s quite good abuse. 

Ah, right....

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was sympathetic if I remember correctly. 

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I felt deeply for you .. you know that I have always liked you (although not as much as I like Frank).

On 02/11/2017 at 1:29 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

All part of the millennialist children's world of soppy cuntish behaviour nazis, who demand that everyone has an opinion we have to listen to and no one can be good at anything. No one can be a leader or show talent. We all have to be inclusive and give equal opportunities and positively discriminate against anyone who is in the majority in favour of all minorities.  The BBC is at the epicentre of this type of diluted shite equal opportunities crap.  Liberalist schools and all public authorities are riddled with such policies and behaviour.    In 25 years time the next generation will all be emancipated, limp wristed, suicidal, mixed up, fucked up queens who are fucking unemployable and useless at fucking everything.