CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Or more to the point, inappropriate use of the word in speech, seemingly by any cunt below the age of 22.

Listen to any conversation and it's 'like', full of these 'like', likes followed by a bit of a pause and it's not 'like' they're talking about anything they like.

I blame teachers, useless fucking mongs, parents, lazy fucking journalists and any social media platform.

GFY.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or more to the point, inappropriate use of the word in speech, seemingly by any cunt below the age of 22.

Listen to any conversation and it's 'like', full of these 'like', likes followed by a bit of a pause and it's not 'like' they're talking about anything they like.

I blame teachers, useless fucking mongs, parents, lazy fucking journalists and any social media platform.

GFY.

Agreed, add to that, the cunts who keep saying ' you know' at the start and finish of every sentence. Usually scouse footballers, and other thick gobshites.

So....like....{upspeak} this is very , like, annoying.

Because.....like...{upspeak} it isn't 'like' anything at all. It actually 'is'. Or should be. You are never sure because the {upspeak} upspeak that invariably accompanies any declaration renders it more an interrogative enquiry rather a definitive declaration.

It drives me, like, {upspeak} nuts

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

So....like....{upspeak} this is very , like, annoying.

Because.....like...{upspeak} it isn't 'like' anything at all. It actually 'is'. Or should be. You are never sure because the {upspeak} upspeak that invariably accompanies any declaration renders it more an interrogative enquiry rather a definitive declaration.

It drives me, like, {upspeak} nuts

I bet that @Punkape uses upspeech.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

"you know" and "like" are part of scouse speech you know and have been in common use for over 50 years like.

Well if its part of scouse culture why wasn't it 'like' killed and buried in 'like' Hillsborough with the rest of the pitiful scouse cunts.

This type of speech style is usually adopted by the kind of vacuous slags and educationally sub-normal bints who exclaim "oh my god" at even the most mundane and ordinary occurrence. They are the target audience of the X factor and are solely responsible for the continuing success of 'Closet Cowell'. They should be rounded up and slaughtered, post haste.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well if its part of scouse culture why wasn't it 'like' killed and buried in 'like' Hillsborough with the rest of the pitiful scouse cunts.

And like Heysel stadium was like a death trap yeh know innit we wus like attacked innit like yeh know what like wrong with stealing like innit yeh know I’m like a spastic innit like yeh know.........like.

Lol.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Super" can be added. Cunts who put "super" in front of statements "I'm super excited" makes my piss boil. 

Actually in the social arenas I inhabit many people start a sentence with actually.

You could say “ Actually I’ve just plucked the hedgehog and put it in the marinade”.........

lol.

Slag.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Actually in the social arenas I inhabit many people start a sentence with actually.

You could say “ Actually I’ve just plucked the hedgehog and put it in the marinade”.........

lol.

Slag.

In the social arenas you inhabit, people walk around with spunk leaking out of their mouths and arses.

lol.

Faggot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Slag.

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

On 11/2/2017 at 7:33 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

And like Heysel stadium was like a death trap yeh know innit we wus like attacked innit like yeh know what like wrong with stealing like innit yeh know I’m like a spastic innit like yeh know.........like.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Are you ok punkers? You seem to have regressed to a more primitive form

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

In the social arenas you inhabit, people walk around with spunk leaking out of their mouths and arses.

lol.

Faggot.

Reported.

Just for being Ape.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It must be nice to get your hands on a prick now and again though, right?

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Gyps if you do another one of these ahahahah's, I swear to god I'll track you down and punch your fucking face in.

Stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps if you do another one of these ahahahah's, I swear to god I'll track you down and punch your fucking face in.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Frank, I swear to god I'll track you down and punch your fucking face in.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Then defile you horribly and set you on fire
  • Like 1