CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

56 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps if you do another one of these ahahahah's, I swear to god I'll track you down and punch your fucking face in.

Stupid fucking cunt.

Fwank listen to me there's a good boy, from now on you do not exist to me because you are a fucking unoriginal annoying moron who is up his own arse. You can insult me as much as you want because I ain't taking no notice. I won't even read any shitty diatribe you post on here, so go away and die howwibwy you fucking sphincter lover 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fwank listen to me there's a good boy, from now on you do not exist to me because you are a fucking unoriginal annoying moron who is up his own arse. You can insult me as much as you want because I ain't taking no notice. I won't even read any shitty diatribe you post on here, so go away and die howwibwy you fucking sphincter lover 

How much do you charge for a “Quicky” ?

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a boat. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Reported for sexual harrasment and insinuating I'm a prostitute. Roops can you cooler this cunt before I rip his balls off and shove them up his arse?

Ooooh tell miss, he's calling me names.   Cum on dear, you should be flattered he thinks you could actually sell your body.  I think he's a cunt but man up and show some balls. You have more of a pair than puke ape.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Gyps, in your defence, I used to think you were only mildly vapid, so please give yourself the opportunity to restore that same standard by stopping all of this utter shit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, and I'm going to make you my boyfriend through forced dry bumming. I've booked my train tickets. Superglue your arse up now. Don't say I didn't warn you

Quince probably sees this as more flirting than a warning, stubbs.

I can picture him now, his boiled egg bonce slowly getting redder whilst David Carradining himself with his threadbare, mustard Matalan tie. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Neil said:

"yeah?" at the end of a line boils my piss,"I was out the other day yeah?","there was this fucking crash yeah?" "fuuuuckin' claret everywhere yeah?"...........you're a cunt yeah?

Penzance railway station is at the end of the line.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I can picture him now, his boiled egg bonce slowly getting redder whilst David Carradining himself with his threadbare, mustard Matalan tie. 

I suspect he's inserted a cork up his arse to maximise the giant turd he hopes to be laying on my tongue. Little does he know, I'll be doing the scatting and using the ubiquitous yellow tie to wipe my foul ringpiece.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 3 November 2017 at 10:07 AM, Bubba C said:

I think stubby is a bit of a raging homo.