CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Restaurants that think they are too good to do chips

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

This shit really gets my goat.

A few of us ended up in Shoreditch the other day trying to find a restaurant without a reservation. The place is packed wall to wall with stupid fucking hipsters who queue for an hour and a half in the cold and the rain to get into idiotically named, overpriced restaurants that look like they've  been decored by the profoundly disabled. 

The only place without a 40 minute wait and food that is actually served on a plate rather than an old bit of shipwreck or recycled sanitary pads was Pizza Express.

Pizza Express is shit, even if it is out of the price range of most of the esteemed clientele of this site. It's certainly not authentic Italian cuisine. So I have no qualms ordering a potion of chips with my pizza. 

"Sorry sir, we don't do chips. We do have polenta fries though" mumbles the waitress.

What the fuck is that shit you ask? Horrible, soggy, bland bollocks that peasant farmers in Peru eat during famines, that's what.

You're a dire chain restaurant, not a triple Michelin Star awarded oyster bar. Serve me some fucking chips you cunts! 

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A few of us ended up in Shoreditch the other day trying to find a restaurant without a reservation. The place is packed wall to wall with stupid fucking hipsters who queue for an hour and a half in the cold and the rain to get into idiotically named, overpriced restaurants that look like they've  been decored by the profoundly disabled. 

The only place without a 40 minute wait and food that is actually served on a plate rather than an old bit of shipwreck or recycled sanitary pads was Pizza Express.

Pizza Express is shit, even if it is out of the price range of most of the esteemed clientele of this site. It's certainly not authentic Italian cuisine. So I have no qualms ordering a potion of chips with my pizza. 

"Sorry sir, we don't do chips. We do have polenta fries though" mumbles the waitress.

What the fuck is that shit you ask? Horrible, soggy, bland bollocks that peasant farmers in Peru eat during famines, that's what.

You're a dire chain restaurant, not a triple Michelin Star awarded oyster bar. Serve me some fucking chips you cunts! 

Worst nom of 2017. Get over it flid. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Bill I am sure there are many 24 hour or late serving McDonalds around there and I am sure they would have supplied victuals that sated your desires. Or is it too high brow for you?

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bill utilised the Golden Arches for a McWank in tribute to his place of conception 

He did say pizza express was shit but still the idiot ate there.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It is even shitter now that the corner has scooped the fact that Stickers is one of its customers

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bill I am sure there are many 24 hour or late serving McDonalds around there and I am sure they would have supplied victuals that sated your desires. Or is it too high brow for you?

35 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is even shitter now that the corner has scooped the fact that Stickers is one of its customers

41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Predictable, trite responses from the Corner's bottom feeders. You used to be someone Manky, now you're just Stubby's sidekick. No idea who the other two are.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bill utilised the Golden Arches for a McWank in tribute to his place of conception 

Nonsensical bollocks. What are you rambling about now?

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There must be shitloads of Indian restaurants in Shoreditch where you don't have to queue 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Predictable, trite responses from the Corner's bottom feeders. 

We've learnt all of it from reading your trite comments. 

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Textbook Stickers. 

Add to your long winded bollocks ‘cunts who serve “hand cut” chips’, and then go fuck yourself. 

Lovely to have you back from your most recent unjust ban. 

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Textbook Stickers. 

Add to your long winded bollocks ‘cunts who serve “hand cut” chips’, and then go fuck yourself. 

Lovely to have you back from your most recent unjust ban. 

So let's get this straight; billy is within shitting distance of the British library, natural history museum, river Thames in the most famous city in the world with history and wonder everywhere and he goes to pizza express and moans he can't have fucking chips? 

What a wanker

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Just wondering, what was inside these "chips" of yours ? In basic terms. 

What is it with you and these fucking spud - based noms. Get the fuck back to Ireland, you dirty mick summer holiday potato picking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I hate to do it but: @Punkape , could you sort this out please.

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well to the extent that the things McDonalds sell  in those cardboard hats can be regarded as chips. Not sure any of them are worse than the posh overpriced restaurants that sell you a child size portion of chips in a trendy little container for a fiver.

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Well to the extent that the things McDonalds sell  in those cardboard hats can be regarded as chips. 

For somebody with the level of pedantry you display with aplomb, I think that McDonald’s sell French fries. 

Vivre

Ps - I know they’re not French. Just sayin’