CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2018 World Cup.

Jake The Muss

It won't be long before this poofs paradise starts. England have qualified again with ease but as usual they will be out before the quarter finals, we will see all the usual cuntishness that goes with it, silly bastard fans spending their life savings on a few boring games, merchandise with extortion prices and off course a bunch of cuntbreeds trying to sing a new world cup tune.

Complete bollocks.

19 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

It won't be long before this poofs paradise starts. England have qualified again with ease but as usual they will be out before the quarter finals, we will see all the usual cuntishness that goes with it, silly bastard fans spending their life savings on a few boring games, merchandise with extortion prices and off course a bunch of cuntbreeds trying to sing a new world cup tune.

Complete bollocks.

I’m looking forward to watching the Russian hooligans kick the crap out of every fucker who turns up....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Complete bollocks.

Agreed, football is a hive of cuntery and no mistake. Played and watched by the thick and unimaginative. England are shit and our media can't control themselves.

BBC did a documentary a while back on the type of reception England fans will get. Organised gangs of far right thugs with an ingrained national arrogance and xenophobia, with mafia and police backing, prepared to beat the fuck out of any three lions singing pissed spaz they find. Anyone going is fucking stupid. Anyone taking their families is in for a nightmare of violence.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I’m looking forward to watching the Russian hooligans kick the crap out of every fucker who turns up....

Not just hooligans punkers, proper fucking hard a nails scum bags who've been waiting for this for years. Russia's reputation will be at an all time low after this and we can see them are a bone thick, nasty sub humans they really are. If hitler had launched Barbarossa a month earlier there would be any Russians left. Shame

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not just hooligans punkers, proper fucking hard a nails scum bags who've been waiting for this for years. Russia's reputation will be at an all time low after this and we can see them are a bone thick, nasty sub humans they really are. If hitler had launched Barbarossa a month earlier there would be any Russians left. Shame

Complete nutters.

54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

As a God-worshipping, patriotic man of peace, the thought of Englishmen receiving a good fisting at the hands of the Ruskies must be deeply contrary to your beliefs.  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, football is a hive of cuntery and no mistake. Played and watched by the thick and unimaginative. England are shit and our media can't control themselves.

BBC did a documentary a while back on the type of reception England fans will get. Organised gangs of far right thugs with an ingrained national arrogance and xenophobia, with mafia and police backing, prepared to beat the fuck out of any three lions singing pissed spaz they find. Anyone going is fucking stupid. Anyone taking their families is in for a nightmare of violence.

I remember watching a documentary on Russian hooligans and one said that they were influenced by English hooligans. However, he said that the English were always pissed . The good old Russian hooligans abstain from drinking before going into battle. They take their hooliganism seriously. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Football is for Irons.

I may have disagreed with your post condemning old people, but I must fully agree with your post here. Football is indeed for irons, especially if they support Millwall or Crystal Palace.

31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I seriously do hope the English knuckle draggers get fucking trashed by the Russian hooligans. Really I do. 

If England's tournament is a short one, this will probably be down to Russian provocation, 'fan' violence and FIFA, as much as Southgate's forthcoming incompetence. I think you are right, and in all honesty, it pains me to say it.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

If England's tournament is a short one, this will probably be down to Russian provocation, 'fan' violence and FIFA, as much as Southgate's forthcoming incompetence. I think you are right, and in all honesty, it pains me to say it.

It will be down to the 11 poofs being fucking losers,no one else. I hope they don't win otherwise we won't hear the last of it for the next 50 fucking years.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You must be a Scottish poof then.

lol.

Are you Ben Doune or Phil McAvity.

lol.

Fuck off.

Neither Scottish or a poof. 

Try someone else for your perversions.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Are you seriously expecting Punkape to respond to humour such as this? He’s devoid of all such emotions. Basically, he’s a cunt.

I thought it might amuse you. I see we have a new member, 'Daredevil' logged on, had a look at Fender's profile and buggered off again. It astounds me how many cunts join up and never post anything. I'm waiting for Stoops to return and post another pic of himself and his Girlfriend. That was the best night ever on here. The same night that 'Eavens told Welsh-cunt to call someone a nonce and the twat actually did it. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/16/2017 at 5:53 PM, Punkape said:

I hope they kick fuck out of you after they lure you into the gents for a team buggery session on your overused anus!  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be be dead at a football match.

I agree .. football matches are awful godless places .. they now even play on Sundays when people should be attending to their spiritual needs.