CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Kinnock MP

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Normally I wouldn’t blame a bloke for the sins of his father, especially when he has inherited his bald bonce and ugly face, but I make an exception for this cunt.

Stephen was first elected as recently as 2015 (safe seat Aberavon) after spending his early career pushing pens and shuffling paper in the EU bureaucracy ( I wonder where he got that idea?) He also took the opportunity to marry the future PM of Denmark, a thieving slag who managed to get him off tax dodging charges in her native country. Obviously, after following his parents’ advice (they each received 130 grand payoff and 67 grand pa pension for their in  valuable “work” for the EU) he decided to exploit the taxpayer at source.

A solid gold Blairite and Remoaner this cunt is tipped for the top in Labour politics, just like his traitorous turncoat parents. I stand to be corrected but is there a country . as small as Wales, that has produced such a family of obnoxious, self serving fucking money grabbers as this bunch of cunts? 

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Normally I wouldn’t blame a bloke for the sins of his father, especially when he has inherited his bald bonce and ugly face, but I make an exception for this cunt.

Stephen was first elected as recently as 2015 (safe seat Aberavon) after spending his early career pushing pens and shuffling paper in the EU bureaucracy ( I wonder where he got that idea?) He also took the opportunity to marry the future PM of Denmark, a thieving slag who managed to get him off tax dodging charges in her native country. Obviously, after following his parents’ advice (they each received 130 grand payoff and 67 grand pa pension for their in  valuable “work” for the EU) he decided to exploit the taxpayer at source.

A solid gold Blairite and Remoaner this cunt is tipped for the top in Labour politics, just like his traitorous turncoat parents. I stand to be corrected but is there a country . as small as Wales, that has produced such a family of obnoxious, self serving fucking money grabbers as this bunch of cunts? 

Excellent nom.

This cunt has ponced everything off the EU and would happily sabotage any Brexit plan to suck the UK back in........ thus presenting himself and his Eurotrash wife with further Euro-opportunities.

Hopefully a slag heap in Aberavon will collapse like the one in Aberfan and bury the cunt underneath.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I stand to be corrected but is there a country . as small as Wales, that has produced such a family of obnoxious, self serving fucking money grabbers as this bunch of cunts? 

Romania and The Philippines are both bigger than Wales, so I might have to give you this one. No, wait, does the Vatican count?

Gareth Bale is a cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fascist .. are you a body double Judge?

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Neil Kinnoch was the greatest prime minister we never had.

Never heard of him. I was referencing ring to Neil Kinnock, the lifelong trade unionist, unilaterist and CND member who sold his soul for an Armani suit, a ride on the EU gravy train and a seat in the House of Lords......an institution he once described as “full of brigands” and “. Must go.....just closed down, abolished, finished”.

You must be referring to some other lying, hypocritical, thieving politician cunt.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Never heard of him. I was referencing ring to Neil Kinnock, the lifelong trade unionist, unilaterist and CND member who sold his soul for an Armani suit, a ride on the EU gravy train and a seat in the House of Lords......an institution he once described as “full of brigands” and “. Must go.....just closed down, abolished, finished”.

You must be referring to some other lying, hypocritical, thieving politician cunt.

Kinnoch and his harpy wife are a despicable pair of backstabbing shitcunts who I wouldn't be surprised, if you offered them a fiver, they'd happily piss on there grandparents graves, as long as they were assured they wouldn't pay tax on it. As for the spawn, I've never heard of the cunt, but if his credentials are true then he could weasel himself up the greasy pole and into more power and money thanks to his slimy DNA. Sounds like he should be staked onto a hillside in the Brecon Beacons and red kites pick the flesh from the bones.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

The year before last I watched the state opening of Parliament on the idiot box. There, in his resplendent robes was Kinnock sr. big fucking nose shining like a beacon. On his left was fatcunt Prescott and on his right was the Sugarcunt. Fat rich thieving fucking bastards sitting there preening themselves in their Ermine robes.  At the time I thought there couldn’t possibly be 3 bigger cunts on one TV screen.

How fucking wrong I was. Now I have to watch that fucking bitch May and her spineless, useless cohorts, licking the arses of the EU fascists , giving my money and my country away.

”A bloody difficult woman” she called herself. Fuck off Mrs. you make Neville Chamberlain look like  Mike fucking Tyson. Fuck off and die bitch!

On 28/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, judgetwi said:

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The year before last I watched the state opening of Parliament on the idiot box. There, in his resplendent robes was Kinnock sr. big fucking nose shining like a beacon. On his left was fatcunt Prescott and on his right was the Sugarcunt. Fat rich thieving fucking bastards sitting there preening themselves in their Ermine robes.  At the time I thought there couldn’t possibly be 3 bigger cunts on one TV screen.

How fucking wrong I was. Now I have to watch that fucking bitch May and her spineless, useless cohorts, licking the arses of the EU fascists , giving my money and my country away.

”A bloody difficult woman” she called herself. Fuck off Mrs. you make Neville Chamberlain look like  Mike fucking Tyson. Fuck off and die bitch!

Fucking hell..... the crystal clear pronouncements of a latter day prophet. They all sold us out,  but Kinnock’s fighting talk  and hypocrisy put two fingers up to everyone. Mrs May is a hapless cunt sustained by a rickety party structure. Where the fuck has Cameron gone?

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Fucking hell..... the crystal clear pronouncements of a latter day prophet. They all sold us out,  but Kinnock’s fighting talk  and hypocrisy put two fingers up to everyone. Mrs May is a hapless cunt sustained by a rickety party structure. Where the fuck has Cameron gone?

Fagging for Cecil Parkinson in the afterlife dormitory for forgotten tories maybe?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Where the fuck has Cameron gone?

Hopefully chained in a basement dungeon being fisted to death by Jean Claude Juncker, the traitorous fucking cunt.

On 29/11/2017 at 11:50 PM, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell JT, you're on fuckin' fire with this nom, they said they never come back, this is proof they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Here come de Judge!

20 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Christ spotto, I haven't witnessed a outburst of such cuntfuckery since I minced into a Machynlleth boozer and asked to see the win list. 

Calm down boyo!

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Vive la France!

Fuck la France, especially that dirty     Napoleon lookalike, granny shagging fucking collaborator cunt! Vive Madame Guillotine!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27 November 2017 at 11:47 PM, Punkape said:

Excellent nom.

This cunt has ponced everything off the EU and would happily sabotage any Brexit plan to suck the UK back in........ thus presenting himself and his Eurotrash wife with further Euro-opportunities.

Hopefully a slag heap in Aberavon will collapse like the one in Aberfan and bury the cunt underneath.

Mrs B.

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Remember the time his freckely fucker of a da slipped and fell on the beach squeezing and ultimately ruining his bollocks. Prat.

No I am afraid not.