CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Santa Claus

Jiggerycock

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 25/12/2017 at 4:21 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Give it a rest,  your constant drivel is even making Albert Ross appear intelligent.

Awww, thanks

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not registered, sorry. Have you been here before or are you a new non-entity? 

Maybe you should try registering, or learn to read.

It says "New Cunt" above my non existing avatar!

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, Manky said:

I think Santa Claus derives from St Nicholas, some Eastern Europe crap.

If we want our own fat fucker who breaks into kiddies rooms to empty his sack, it has to be Father Christmas.

That would be Sir Cyril Smith, wouldn't it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Maybe you should try registering, or learn to read.

It says "New Cunt" above my non existing avatar!

Now you mention it, get it sorted, Al!  

• 3 years later...

What a shit fucking thread!

Anyway, words very seldom fail me, but all I can offer in respect of this latest atrocity is a half weary / half angry "fucking Norwegian cunts".

Norway Postal Service Xmas Ad Portrays Santa as Gay

Why do poofs have to spoil everything?

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What a shit fucking thread!

Anyway, words very seldom fail me, but all I can offer in respect of this latest atrocity is a half weary / half angry "fucking Norwegian cunts".

Norway Postal Service Xmas Ad Portrays Santa as Gay

Why to poofs have to spoil everything?

I knew it! All this time...

The dirty old cunt.

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, fuck, it's called "When Harry Met Santa". Filthy fucking Scandinavian cunts!

Down the chimney, up the shit-pipe.

We all know that poofs like them young. To have one visiting every child on the planet is sick on several levels. Why couldn't AIDS have 'variants'? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Down the chimney, up the shit-pipe.

We all know that poofs like them young. To have one visiting every child on the planet is sick on several levels. Why couldn't AIDS have 'variants'? 

It does. 

Good AIDS from blood transfusions and bad AIDS, from man on man bareback bum sex. 

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

It does. 

Good AIDS from blood transfusions and bad AIDS, from man on man bareback bum sex. 

It's a bit disappointing though isn't it? We were promised total annihilation of born wrong perverts, inscribed on granite like a biblical decree...

"DON'T DIE OF IGNORANCE"

The dirty cunts have been spreading like cockroaches ever since. I don't give a fuck if 'ignorance' hasn't killed them, I just wish something fucking would.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bit disappointing though isn't it? We were promised total annihilation of born wrong perverts, inscribed on granite like a biblical decree...

"DON'T DIE OF IGNORANCE"

The dirty cunts have been spreading like cockroaches ever since. I don't give a fuck if 'ignorance' hasn't killed them, I just wish something fucking would.

Fucking depressing.

The immuno-compromised shirt lifters don’t even seem to die from chinky bat flu. Poofery and sausage jockeying is fucking everywhere; telly, radio, media, even the fucking school books my little’uns bring home.

Like I said previously, I’ve got no real issue with poofs but not to the extent where every generation after mine becomes increasingly less manly and more and more sexual deviancy is accepted as normal until the point where fucking kids is seen and ok and cool.

I’m going to watch a Clint Eastwood film 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking depressing.

The immuno-compromised shirt lifters don’t even seem to die from chinky bat flu. Poofery and sausage jockeying is fucking everywhere; telly, radio, media, even the fucking school books my little’uns bring home.

Like I said previously, I’ve got no real issue with poofs but not to the extent where every generation after mine becomes increasingly less manly and more and more sexual deviancy is accepted as normal until the point where fucking kids is seen and ok and cool.

I’m going to watch a Clint Eastwood film 

You should know at your age that Clint Eastwood isn't real, Stubbs. This is a serious situation here.

• Like 1