CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Employer Cunts

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ah the rules of the corner. Waste of fucking time you twat.

@Snatch, let me tell you how I am going to handle this...

This is a story that went viral about six months ago, you may have read about it in the news and social media. A lad with learning difficulties and with a history of aggression was reported missing by his concerned mother. Police Officer Tim Purdy heard over the radio that two fellow officers had intercepted the young adult and rushed over to the scene whereupon he found the two cops physically struggling with the lad. Rather than assisting his colleagues in securing the highly agitated and difficult suspect with a view to throwing him in the local jail for a misdemeanour, he told the other officers to bugger off, sat down with the boy and talked to him on his level and in doing so diffused the situation. The analogy I'm drawing is obvious, so it is without reluctance that I must tell you I have neither the empathy nor am I prepared to demonstrate the same sort compassionate care as demonstrated by the excellent Officer Purdy. Cooler for 24 hours.

• Like 4

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a story that went viral about six months ago, you may have read about it in the news and social media. A lad with learning difficulties and with a history of aggression was reported missing by his concerned mother. Police Officer Tim Purdy heard over the radio that two fellow officers had intercepted the young adult and rushed over two the scene whereupon he found the two cops physically struggling with the lad. Rather than assisting his colleagues in securing the highly agitated and difficult suspect with a view to throwing him in the local jail for a misdemeanour, he told the other officers to bugger off and sat down with the boy and talked to him on his level and in doing so diffused the situation. The analogy I'm drawing is obvious, so it is without reluctance that I must tell you I have neither the empathy nor am I prepared to demonstrate the same sort compassionate care as demonstrated by the excellent Officer Purdy. Cooler for 24 hours.

Isn't young Mr Punkape in there to talk to him?

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is a story that went viral about six months ago, you may have read about it in the news and social media. A lad with learning difficulties and with a history of aggression was reported missing by his concerned mother. Police Officer Tim Purdy heard over the radio that two fellow officers had intercepted the young adult and rushed over to the scene whereupon he found the two cops physically struggling with the lad. Rather than assisting his colleagues in securing the highly agitated and difficult suspect with a view to throwing him in the local jail for a misdemeanour, he told the other officers to bugger off, sat down with the boy and talked to him on his level and in doing so diffused the situation. The analogy I'm drawing is obvious, so it is without reluctance that I must tell you I have neither the empathy nor am I prepared to demonstrate the same sort compassionate care as demonstrated by the excellent Officer Purdy. Cooler for 24 hours.

Stellar work as always, Mrs. R.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

If you ever wanted clearer proof that Snatch is my multi ID, the day he's been banned I'm suddenly back on the scene.

I've retired Snatch for good, because whoever troll posted this nom has usurped my fictional, pathetic, minimum wage character by a country mile.

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you ever wanted clearer proof that Snatch is my multi ID, the day he's been banned I'm suddenly back on the scene.

I've retired Snatch for good, because whoever troll posted this nom has usurped my fictional, pathetic, minimum wage character by a country mile.

Little Snatch remains logged in and staring at this nom, his fat fucking gormless face pressed up against the screen of his Barry-Big-Buttons laptop.

I can picture him now, pulling crayons out of his nose and flinging them around the room along with his own faeces, screaming impotently "Roops is bad google lady, me Snatch good boy, no ban, no ban."

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I warned you Snatch, I bloody warned you, but would you listen. Would you fuck

he warned you Snatch, he bloody warned you but would you listen, would you fuck.

Now look what's happened, you have turned Roops into a kind of cunts super hero, is that what you wanted, cos that's what's fucking happened, you hapless unhappy Berk.

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Little Snatch remains logged in and staring at this nom, his fat fucking gormless face pressed up against the screen of his Barry-Big-Buttons laptop.

I can picture him now, pulling crayons out of his nose and flinging them around the room along with his own faeces, screaming impotently "Roops is bad google lady, me Snatch good boy, no ban, no ban."

Just a single word on the cooler window

large_help.png.2659f233e3848239ce176b1e0

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. This is the corner equivalent of happily admitting to being an admirer of Jimmy Savile. This poor fucker has a bee in their bonnet, and chose to let it buzz around here. Only slightly less of a faux pas than the night when Stoops posted a picture of himself and his Caelocanth looking girlfriend. 

coelacanth.jpg

14 hours ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Well I shall not be back to this site as the ribbing I got from all this is appalling. I thought this site was about sounding off etc, it seems to be just an excuse to abuse other members which is not cup of teas you can all go and fuck yourselves  

@smileyouareoncandidcamera, firstly welcome to the site!

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the adverse comments - its' sorta on par with the dynamic of the site that a few individuals like to put the boot in to any newbie. My own observation is that the usual suspects themselves howl like banshees when a sharp kick to the nads is applied.

Apropos the nom itself, its a pretty good effort for a tentative first-timer however The Corner is a vehicle to pass comments on known verifiable issues that are already in the public domain and not for whistle-blowers to sound off behind the blanket of anonymity that the site provides. The site's owners run the site more as a hobby rather as a going concern and as such do not set aside five-figure sums of money to defend against large commercial entities that have invested time and resources in creating reputable brands. It is with regret I have removed the name of your former employer. That said, good effort and please stick around! :)

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Surely Rule 10 doesn't apply to The Open Corner? Put my brilliant fucking reply to Luke's almost-as-brilliant comment back immediately.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The site's owners run the site as a hobby and not as going concern and as such do not set aside five-figure sums of money to defend against large commercial entities that have invested time and resources in creating reputable brands.

And yet we've all been slagging off those gouging Apple cunts with complete impunity all week. 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the adverse comments - its' sorta on par with the dynamic of the site that a few individuals like to put the boot in to any newbie. My own observation is that the usual suspects themselves howl like banshees when a sharp kick to the nads is applied.

Apropos the nom itself, its a pretty good effort for a tentative first-timer however The Corner is a vehicle to pass comments on known verifiable issues that are already in the public domain and not for whistle-blowers to sound off behind the blanket of anonymity that the site provides. The site's owners run the site more as a hobby rather as a going concern and as such do not set aside five-figure sums of money to defend against large commercial entities that have invested time and resources in creating reputable brands. It is with regret I have removed the name of your former employer. That said, good effort and please stick around! :)

This is nonsensical Roops, I find it hard and incomprehensible that someone would come on this site and start a post without first reading the back and forth that occurs here everyday. Its so obviously an existing member having a laugh and the reaction is predictable and deserved.

If inexplicably this is a real first timer, then he must be seriously stupid or wholly unperceptive to post without getting to know the site and its peculiar flavour. Poor Smiley, even if he comes back, what on earth do you think is going to happen, you know exactly what's going to happen. 

Good Work with the Snatch Cunt, he is a man of constant sorrow.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wasn’t a nom at all as far as I’m concerned. It was the kind of thing the dopey cunt should have written to the HR department of the company he was bitching about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If Snatch had been black, she would have sat down and had a chat with him, on his level. I think she's a fucking racist.