CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Buffets

Decimus

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You fucking cunt. 

You have the fucking gall to post a list of the 10 un-funniest members of this site and yet all you ever post is this sort of shit. You have to be the most uninteresting, vaccuus, repetitive piece of shit this side of christendom. There are other members of this site who I don't particularly like, but are at least interesting and at times funny. Hell, one of your other IDs may be one (although I doubt it). You bring nothing to the table. Here's a tip; eat alphabet spaghetti and then spew it up. Something interesting may hit the floor. You even, for some reason, have an uninspiring Greek piano player who had to team up with a helium voiced cunt of a singer to get famous, as your avatar. That sums you right up. So do yourself and everyone a favour and fuck off, and don't even dare to try and insult me again. You're batting way above your average. 

By the way, you dress like a fucking two bob gigolo. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You have the fucking gall to post a list of the 10 un-funniest members of this site and yet all you ever post is this sort of shit. You have to be the most uninteresting, vaccuus, repetitive piece of shit this side of christendom. There are other members of this site who I don't particularly like, but are at least interesting and at times funny. Hell, one of your other IDs may be one (although I doubt it). You bring nothing to the table. Here's a tip; eat alphabet spaghetti and then spew it up. Something interesting may hit the floor. You even, for some reason, have an uninspiring Greek piano player who had to team up with a helium voiced cunt of a singer to get famous, as your avatar. That sums you right up. So do yourself and everyone a favour and fuck off, and don't even dare to try and insult me again. You're batting way above your average. 

We're not playing the same game here, gyps. I've managed to garner 5 likes by posting no more than 4 words and the Rocky theme. That's charisma.

You make me cringe and you're on the top of that fucking list for good reason. 

Just now, Frank said:

We're not playing the same game here, gyps. I've managed to garner 5 likes with no more than 4 words and the Rocky theme. That's charisma.

I make you cringe? You know Fwank, that would make me happy in most circumstances but because you mean fuck all to me, it is of no consequence.

Begone and don't darken my door again you maggot 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love you, Gyps. Despite you being a stinking fucking pikey.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22/01/2018 at 1:27 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Spot on Punkers, and the only equipment he needs to inspect a rodent is a large mirror.    lol indeed

Placed in his toilet pan.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22/01/2018 at 1:01 PM, Decimus said:

On a work course in Essex today, (Pontlands Park, Proper?) and as standard the buffet has brought out the worst in people.

Public sector workers love a freebee, but even by their low standards, I've been absolutely fucking appalled by the behaviour today. Within a second of its arrival, a swarming horde of wheezing planning and environmental health officers descended upon it like a plague of fucking locusts. Some cunts have made three visists, whilst loudly declaring they won't be eating tonight, and that the kids will be fed on the leftovers that they have shovelled into their fucking handbags.

By the time the obese masses had retired to their conference chairs to slip into a diabetic coma, there was one solitary scotch egg and two tuna sandwiches left. 

Fucking disgraceful.

Revolting. Why were you there? What sort of fucking dung driving dickfest was this? Fuckin’ Iceland canapés and shit. Last event I attended, I had no right to be there, but it was an estates gazette thing, some Cunts were gassing on and being clapped - myself and two others were hoovering Santa eyebrows in the bogs. Nobody fucked anybody. As far as I know. Suck my dick.

lol

8 hours ago, Frank said:

We're not playing the same game here, gyps. I've managed to garner 5 likes by posting no more than 4 words and the Rocky theme. That's charisma.

Rattled.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Patois? 

Learn to spell before to shove a dozen soapy frogs up your arse, thick cunt

Stubby, you've made a number of decent posts recently, and I've rewarded you accordingly.

However, I really can't condone you dishing out spelling tips when said advice reads like it has been produced by an excitable Barbary ape.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I suspect that you Dickless, are also a member of the sad useless twats society more commonly referred to as Unison. I bet you holiday in Croyde Bay every fucking year and can't get enough of Dave Prentis's cock.