CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The President’s Club.

Earl of Punkape

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

What I don't want to see happen as a result of cunts like Weinstein and the activities at the President's club, is the jump to imply this as a bellwether for the rest of society. Hollywood and an exclusive charity bash offer little comparison as to how other industries, services and clubs view women or how they are treated in UK plc.

It's all part of their plan to kill all newborn male babies. Trust me. They already do it with chickens. We're next.

Two minds about the whole affair, unfortunately everything has been pointed out about this whole feminazi shit was by a half duck human who writes the name of some obscure website owners name on his posh hotels stationery the other side gets her gash out on the internet, bit conflicted tbh... as a binman an all.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm perhaps not as well equipped as you to opine on this, what with having a cock and all, but I think you might be overestimating the humiliation factor. I'm not saying my wife and daughters enjoy gynaecological exams, smear tests, giving birth, that sort of thing, but they’re not fucking prudes about it. I don’t think they’d let any worries over a few doctors giving their cervix the once-over stand in the way of well-deserved justice.

Well, no-one has ever accused me of being a prude either, so I tell you what 'Baws; next time you're at the dinner table with your wife and daughters, run by your theory with them and see what happens. Purchase a comfy deckchair and portable heater for the garden shed beforehand.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The thickness you display here and the insipid, limp wristed way go about every comment puts you in par with the corners other harmless dullard, @Lady Penelope

You make a great pair, filling up this forum with posts for sake of it, adding no humour, cuntishness or constructive comment than isn't enough to bore punters to the brink of suicide.

Pens bat infested cave hasn't seen meaningful action since before rationing ended and is encrusted by gallons of spunk from the then recently demobbed. Likewise your shrivelled angry inch probably cant achieve anything close to half mast without your battered Hannah Montana album. Any resulting coupling between you pair of flids would likely produce an offspring so genetically dull it would make john major look like a combo of Keith moon, Sid viscous and Oliver reed on a week long drug fuelled piss up and whoring mission.   

Reported for being tedious.

On 28/01/2018 at 12:06 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Resorting to grammar nazi tactics?  How pathetic!  Fuck off and die, you will never live that down.  It's the last resort of a beaten fucking cunt.  

In albert's  case wizz, it was also his opening gambit. I haven't bothered with the braindead fuckwit since. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The cunt will not comprehend your post, Stubby.  Too many multi-syllabic words.  You must boil it down in the language of spackymongese for him to have a chance.  

Also, a few spelling and grammar mistakes which makes it even more difficult for my single figure grey cells to decipher. Carry on fucking each other the pair of you, ner ner sticking my tongue out at you. 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The thickness you display here and the insipid, limp wristed way go about every comment puts you in par with the corners other harmless dullard, @Lady Penelope

You make a great pair, filling up this forum with posts for sake of it, adding no humour, cuntishness or constructive comment than isn't enough to bore punters to the brink of suicide.

Pens bat infested cave hasn't seen meaningful action since before rationing ended and is encrusted by gallons of spunk from the then recently demobbed. Likewise your shrivelled angry inch probably cant achieve anything close to half mast without your battered Hannah Montana album. Any resulting coupling between you pair of flids would likely produce an offspring so genetically dull it would make john major look like a combo of Keith moon, Sid viscous and Oliver reed on a week long drug fuelled piss up and whoring mission.   

Only "to the brink", the best thing would be for you and your bumming partner Wiz to actually kill yourselves, but then again, as neither of you have achieved anything in life so far, the pair of you will add it to your long list of failures.

Bring it on you pair of habitual losers.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, no-one has ever accused me of being a prude either, so I tell you what 'Baws; next time you're at the dinner table with your wife and daughters, run by your theory with them and see what happens. Purchase a comfy deckchair and portable heater for the garden shed beforehand.

“Prude” might not have been le mot juste, but the post was inspired by comments made by Mrs Baws herself, and supported by my 19-year-old feminazi student firebrand "buy one now while she knows everything" daughter.

Surely you don’t think I’d have the temerity to express my own opinion on such a subject? I'd need one of those inflatable rubber rings to go with the deckchair!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

In albert's  case wizz, it was also his opening gambit. I haven't bothered with the braindead fuckwit since. 

I had a vision of Bertie and Punky in the cooler together playing don't drop the soap...but the drop it anyway!  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had a vision of Bertie and Punky in the cooler together playing don't drop the soap...but the drop it anyway!  

Eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/01/2018 at 7:13 PM, Decimus said:

I would say that Weinstein got away with it for years more due to the highlighted part of your post. I don't buy into the fact that his reputation protected him, if so, why hasn't it continued to provide a shield to his activities? He got away with it because the women he abused preferred to accept a grubby envelope stuffed full of cash instead of doing the right thing.

You state that my post verges dangerously close to victim blaming. I don't blame the women for being abused, but I most certainly blame them for their silence. Their subsequent inaction enabled him to abuse other women, and they have as much to answer for as anyone else involved in the scandal. 

I find the hysterical bleatings of the undoubtedly deranged Rose McGowan the most galling. She has appointed herself as some sort of feminist white knight, dishing out accusations of culpability and vitriol on an almost daily basis. She should reserve a large part of the blame for herself, for waiting nearly two decades to speak out whilst allowing herself to be paid off and silenced.

Weinstein may have committed the crime, but it was women who enabled him to get away with it.

I think he’s sound.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/01/2018 at 7:53 PM, Eddie said:

Looks like the spider has dressed to catch a fly. The women who agree to wear short skirts, black underwear and state bust and hip size on the application form are not from the local Nunnery.

Yes a few blokes got out of hand, but not to the extent the ridiculous media frenzy has implicated, sexual assault indeed. The generous business men, attending an event to raise money for charity, staffed by gold diggers, are the real victims. Any of the business men who attended are now a rapist scum bag and the girls are all innocent, snow white virgins tossed in the lions den, indeed....

What did you do Eddie?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That sounds ok. Fucking moaning beatches. Give me the calming whirr and warming breath of a fan heater over the high pitched parping of a whinging shrew any day. 

That means shut up Roops. Keep a civil tongue in your head. Thanks.

Guest judgetwi

So what about all the ads I see on TV featuring young birds showing off their bits and bobs? If you are going to ban the darts and boxing birds surely these little temptresses should be kept away from all us rapists. 

Islamic culture 1 British culture 0

.........score updates to follow....

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So what about all the ads I see on TV featuring young birds showing off their bits and bobs? If you are going to ban the darts and boxing birds surely these little temptresses should be kept away from all us rapists. 

Yeah well, war is war, but business is business.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Already started, the London mayor has flexed his muscles and ordered adverts displaying bikini clad women removed from the London underground. 

2-0

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What did you do Eddie?

Cleared tables, filled glasses and took one up the bullet for 75k. Thinking of buying a split screen 7 window camper van, travel the world writing adverts for diet Pepsi. I thinking along the lines of a Ding like hunk, cutting grass whilst 3 or 4 women leer at him , then one physically assaults him by spraying Pepsi over his shirt making him partially undress. Oh wait that's been done.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That sounds ok. Fucking moaning beatches. Give me the calming whirr and warming breath of a fan heater over the high pitched parping of a whinging shrew any day. 

That means shut up Roops. Keep a civil tongue in your head. Thanks.

QC, you are living proof that members of the clique are only collectively amusing and witty. Now that the Cliquemeister has dumped you, you are absolute shite. No offence.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

QC, you are living proof that members of the clique are only collectively amusing and witty. Now that the Cliquemeister has dumped you, you are absolute shite. No offence.

Cockfingers was afforded a high level of protection whilst a member of the clique. Not only was he shielded from the big hitters such as Roops and Frank, he was also protected from nonentities such as yourself. Now he's out in the cold, I expect you to rip him a new arsehole.

Don't disappoint me.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cockfingers was afforded a high level of protection whilst a member of the clique. Not only was he shielded from the big hitters such as Roops and Frank, he was also protected from nonentities such as yourself. Now he's out in the cold, I expect you to rip him a new arsehole.

Don't disappoint me.

Since the snivelling cunt grassed me up, I have wanted him dead.  Talking of new arseholes, have you an opinion on Snowflake?

Edited by Witheredscrote
Please stop 'liking' Roops comments, you two faced, no balls cunt.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Since the snivelling cunt grassed me up, I have wanted him dead.  Talking of new arseholes, have you an opinion on Snowflake?

I'm not aware of his work, I'm assuming that he's absolutely fucking shit?

As for Roops, I'm sad to say that she's been pretty funny of late, which is more than I can say about you.

Up your game or fuck off.

Lol.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not aware of his work, I'm assuming that he's absolutely fucking shit?

As for Roops, I'm sad to say that she's been pretty funny of late, which is more than I can say about you.

Up your game or fuck off.

Lol.

Your glory days are over. A word of advice, never trust the fucking Welsh.

R.I.P Cliquemeister