CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunbed Renting

Neil

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fear not. There shall always be a clique. Even if it has to be a clique of one, staffed by myself. Despite the sickening persecution levelled at my good self by Roops, in her perverse and inexplicable protective fawning of the cunt 'Albert Ross', I shall endure and shall not give in to fake smartarsedness or Wikipedia inspired cerebral superiority. 

Let's face facts, you're fucking total nonentity. Eric is a Cunt Man! As you state yourself, you're a cerebral inferior. I rest my case M'Lud. Try asking the lovely Penelope if you can join her Famous Five.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just about sums it up, doesn't it?  Do I admire Snatch for holding onto his principles?  Do I fuck

Long ago it seems, the original premise of this dog shit thread had something to do with sun tanning, a practice the French are well versed in, albeit just the palms of their hands as the first panzer crossed the Maginot line. 

5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Let's face facts, you're fucking total nonentity. Eric is a Cunt Man! As you state yourself, you're a cerebral inferior. I rest my case M'Lud. Try asking the lovely Penelope if you can join her Famous Five.

Albert. you're right. I've been destroyed by your good self and left in the gutter. You are now free to establish yourself as top dog and rule over these parts...oh, sorry, you're a stupid fucking cunt and despite how much protection you are strangely afforded by Admin, go fuck yourself, you little shit.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert. you're right. I've been destroyed by your good self and left in the gutter. You are now free to establish yourself as top dog and rule over these parts...oh, sorry, you're a stupid fucking cunt and despite how much protection you are strangely afforded by Admin, go fuck yourself, you little shit.

I 've not offered him any protection. He certainly has had a lot of shit thrown at him from multiple contributors and is still here. Many others would have thrown in the towel. 

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I 've not offered him any protection. He certainly has had a lot of shit thrown at him from multiple contributors and is still here. Many others would have thrown in the towel. 

Fair comment. But I've now been slapped twice by Roops for advancing upon him. His mediocrity has attracted the vitriol of at least a dozen members, yet none of the other 11 seem to have been targeted by her. There appears to be an underlying issue. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair comment. But I've now been slapped twice by Roops for advancing upon him. His mediocrity has attracted the vitriol of at least a dozen members, yet none of the other 11 seem to have been targeted by her. There appears to be an underlying issue. 

It's just because you're a sad old cunt, trying to be the playground bully. As the saying goes, "one can only be bullied if one allows it".

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Personally, Eric, I think you're great.