CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Salaries

Wolfie

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Drink bleach eh? What a clever and hilarious comment. Unoriginal shit-weasel.

Your choice, Apples, if you don't fancy the bleach, try pouring lighter fluid down your trousers and lighting a cigar, at least you'll go out enjoying a smoke.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

An,d - I’ve just worked out what your username means - all I needed to do was add a comma.

You must be congratulated for all your hard work, although I can't understand why you went to all that trouble.

It's a bit like when @Wolfie tries his hand at poetry, you wonder why a man with so many dictionaries at his disposal can only concoct a verse that would shame a primary school pupil.

LOL lol lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

You must be congratulated for all your hard work, although I can't understand why you went to all that trouble.

It's a bit like when @Wolfie tries his hand at poetry, you wonder why a man with so many dictionaries at his disposal can only concoct a verse that would shame a primary school pupil.

LOL lol lol

From your response it’s clear my interpretation isn’t correct. As a clue, the ‘d’ stands for definitely.

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape, what do you think of Eton educated, ex smack head and all round fake cockney Henry Cole? 

I'd never heard of him, so I just looked the idiot up. He comes across like a combination of Charlie Boorman, Quentin Wilson and Guy Martin.

Individually they're all worthy of a brick to the face. But when you combine them into a singular hairy, totally fucking smug, Ritchiesque gestalt entity, it's time to consider getting Bend on the case with his rusty rape kit.

Ghastly.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape, what do you think of Eton educated, ex smack head and all round fake cockney Henry Cole? 

Is that the Motorcycle Diaries anthiesis of Che riding the impoverished backwaters of the caked Norfolk Coast, the little known rural road called Highway 66, or the terribly dangerous outback highways of Australia and South Africa. Now reduced to pottering around with a side kick looking for quick profit brick a brace in sheds. The Eton brand fits him perfectly. Another fucking Ed Sheeran. Or like some of those academic tarts preaching their aggressive anti male feminism on Radio 4 - all from £5k a terms private Girls Schools. I'd love to have been a gardener at a girls public school. I'd show them how to handle a chopper and blow great long golden plumes of spittle in the air. I'd introduce them to simple outdoor bedding and training a bush against a wall. 

I'd also get on with the gardening. 

24 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

@King Billy - we’ve not exchanged any banter for a while. Does the increased availability of turkey-grade bacofoil during the festive season bring you happiness and joy?

As you’ve correctly stated Ape, you and I haven’t engaged in much verbal ping pong for quite a while now. In response to your query regarding the current abundance of aluminium (not tin) foil on sale at most retail outlets, I’ve no pressing need or even the slightest inclination to avail myself of such material. Reason being that everything that I’ve tried to educate you and the rest of the gullible fear addicts about (conspiracy theories I believe you labelled it all as) has turned out to be true. So I wouldn’t expect you to belatedly apologise, never mind thank me for my past efforts to wake you from your state of obedience to the now discredited narrative you so willingly and unquestioningly agreed to be taken in by. I’m sure you now agree with everything I’ve said, so in the spirit of Christmas and all that bollocks I’ve ordered a case of Tesco value beans and a selection of Airfix propellor paints online today as a surprise Crimbo pressie from me to you. PM me your address and they should be with you early next week. 
What are you doing for Christmas? Is Drew coming over for dinner this year?

Fuck off. lol.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd love to have been a gardener at a girls public school. I'd show them how to handle a chopper and blow great long golden plumes of spittle in the air. I'd introduce them to simple outdoor bedding and training a bush against a wall. 

Harold, I am a bit concerned about this comment, I thought you were a bumder, however you're coming across as a beast. You will give proper answer to my accusations, do you understand?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, I am a bit concerned about this comment, I thought you were a bumder, however you're coming across as a beast. You will give proper answer to my accusations, do you understand?

Gardeners' Question Time is on Sundays Radio 4 you've still got time to get yours in, but you will first have to dress up as a sexually frustrated sixty year old woman married to a prize winning Chrysanthemum grower in Yorkshire. 

Any questions relating to deviant sexual behaviour this clinic is closed for business and all my patients including there personal data has been transferred to Eddie's mail box in Beijing. Good luck. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd love to have been a gardener at a girls public school. I'd show them how to handle a chopper and blow great long golden plumes of spittle in the air. I'd introduce them to simple outdoor bedding and training a bush against a wall. 

🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Gardeners' Question Time is on Sundays Radio 4 you've still got time to get yours in, but you will first have to dress up as a sexually frustrated sixty year old woman married to a prize winning Chrysanthemum grower in Yorkshire. 

Any questions relating to deviant sexual behaviour this clinic is closed for business and all my patients including there personal data has been transferred to Eddie's mail box in Beijing. Good luck. 

PAGING @Wolfie .. PAGING @Wolfie!

• Like 1