CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reglion peddling street cunts.

Snowy

This very may be repeat bollocks who gives a fuck.

So Snowy's been a naughty boy over the years and he has travel into the arsehole of brum town or others call it the town centre to pick up his out of wedlock offspring so the other fruit of my loins can see them and it gets harder for them to fight over my life insurance.

As I picked her  up we get bombarded with the cunts saying  jesus will save you , Mohamed is the way blah blah.blah but it didn't hit me till we got to the Bullring how fucking mental these cunts are.

As we approached on one side is a Muslim with a speaker shouting his hairy chinned cunt off about  his particular deity.

On the other is a Christian with another said speaker also spouting thing's about fish and bread. It was very much like a rap batlle but whos sky fairy could give them the loudest voice.

If you need a megaphone to get your point across maybe you should pack up shop and fuck off.

Get fucked.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think the odd spelling mistake in the descriptive text supporting the nom. is acceptable but, a spelling mistake in the first word of the nom title is fucking inexcusable and a downright insult to the (limited) intelligence of the other cunts that post noms. (except Pen, obviously). Next time you feel the tingling pain in your arsehole of an idea for a nom. can't you just go and find some bins to empty.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think the odd spelling mistake in the descriptive text supporting the nom. is acceptable but, a spelling mistake in the first word of the nom title is fucking inexcusable and a downright insult to the (limited) intelligence of the other cunts that post noms. (except Pen, obviously). Next time you feel the tingling pain in your arsehole of an idea for a nom. can't you just go and find some bins to empty.

Isn't the nom about a lion called "Reg"?

Guest Bill Stickers

I've always been baffled by these cunts. Nobody ever pays them the first bit of notice, yet you'll see the same old stupid cunt at Oxford Circus every evening of the week, banging on about redemption every day.

At least the shouting variety give themselves away and you can steer clear. 

Round my way we have Jehovah’s Witnesses a-plenty, who stand silently around key bits of the town next to a mobile display of Watchtower. They loom outside the HSBC in particular, and I generally have to threaten them with a blood transfusion to get them out of my way. 

Weird. They could at least self-immolate like the Buddhists and keep the elderly warm. 

It's the cunts that knock on your door that boil my piss,I wonder how many times they've actually been welcomed in?.The women are as meek and soppy as fuck and the blokes are the type that are on the sex register.Cunts one and all

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Round my way we have Jehovah’s Witnesses a-plenty, who stand silently around key bits of the town next to a mobile display of Watchtower. They loom outside the HSBC in particular, and I generally have to threaten them with a blood transfusion to get them out of my way.

The J Edgar Hoover Witness Cunts are on the high street in every town and many villages. You can sometimes animate them y going up to them and saying "You really believe this shit?". or "You really think that there is a big fat sky fairy?".

6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

This very may be repeat bollocks who gives a fuck.

So Snowy's been a naughty boy over the years and he has travel into the arsehole of brum town or others call it the town centre to pick up his out of wedlock offspring so the other fruit of my loins can see them and it gets harder for them to fight over my life insurance.

As I picked her  up we get bombarded with the cunts saying  jesus will save you , Mohamed is the way blah blah.blah but it didn't hit me till we got to the Bullring how fucking mental these cunts are.

As we approached on one side is a Muslim with a speaker shouting his hairy chinned cunt off about  his particular deity.

On the other is a Christian with another said speaker also spouting thing's about fish and bread. It was very much like a rap batlle but whos sky fairy could give them the loudest voice.

If you need a megaphone to get your point across maybe you should pack up shop and fuck off.

Get fucked.

While I agree with your sentiments snowy, just wait til albert gets his pedantic fingers all over your nom. He'll have carpal tunnel syndrome by lunchtime, and this evening his head will explode. 

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

While I agree with your sentiments snowy, just wait til albert gets his pedantic fingers all over your nom. He'll have carpal tunnel syndrome by lunchtime, and this evening his head will explode. 

Hopefully,let him read my back catalogue just to be sure.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've always been baffled by these cunts. Nobody ever pays them the first bit of notice, yet you'll see the same old stupid cunt at Oxford Circus every evening of the week, banging on about redemption every day.

These particular pair of idiots are always there to and mainly ignored but you get the odd gullible twat who will give them the time of day,and it's these fucking idiots that feed this bullshit.

They along with with the street peddlers should have been shot into a johnny and thrown in the bin, fickle cunts.

• 3 years later...
On 10/02/2018 at 17:08, Neil said:

It's the cunts that knock on your door that boil my piss,I wonder how many times they've actually been welcomed in?.The women are as meek and soppy as fuck and the blokes are the type that are on the sex register.Cunts one and all

Seems you were on to something here after all Neil. Several members of the JW branch of sky-fairy delusionals were it seems up to no good between games of knock-down ginger and peddling their magazine. 

There’s a couple of the shady cunts hang about on the nearby foreshore at weekends trying to indoctrinate dog walkers. Asking them what blood group they are tends to shut them up. 

Oh, and you missed out the word “offender”. I imagine you’d have no problem being on a sex register. 

On 10/02/2018 at 09:08, Neil said:

Low hanging fruit and highly Van-able surely?

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Seems you were on to something here after all Neil. Several members of the JW branch of sky-fairy delusionals were it seems up to no good between games of knock-down ginger and peddling their magazine. 

There’s a couple of the shady cunts hang about on the nearby foreshore at weekends trying to indoctrinate dog walkers. Asking them what blood group they are tends to shut them up. 

Oh, and you missed out the word “offender”. I imagine you’d have no problem being on a sex register. 

https://news.sky.com/story/there-was-no-reprimand-nothing-changed-survivors-criticise-jehovahs-witness-elders-for-failing-to-act-over-child-sexual-abuse-claims-12396672

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/02/2018 at 08:26, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off you disgusting unwashed student cunt

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off you disgusting unwashed student cunt

Bill "I've got a shared front door" Stickers.

With his highly dubious annual trips to South East Asia, a penchant for eating off of paper plates in an unregulated HMO slum and left wing political views that Fidel Castro would have found extreme, he really was an utter fucking cunt.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill "I've got a shared front door" Stickers.

With his highly dubious annual trips to South East Asia, a penchant for eating off of paper plates in an unregulated HMO slum and left wing political views that Fidel Castro would have found extreme, he really was an utter fucking cunt.

He had his good points. Remember that time he was going to meet Eric at Colchester General for a rumble?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He had his good points. Remember that time he was going to meet Eric for a rumble?

I do indeed, the first in a series of rumbles that culminated in Fender turning up at some obscure park waiting to fight Eddie whilst furtively peeking through cut out eye holes in a Daily Star paper.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I do indeed, the first in a series of rumbles that culminated in Fender turning up at some obscure park waiting to fight Eddie whilst furtively peeking through cut out eye holes in a Daily Star paper.

With his kids in tow to boot. The curvature of the Earth was all that saved Eddie, as he was always just out of sight over the horizon.

• Like 2

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

With his kids in tow to boot. The curvature of the Earth was all that saved Eddie, as he was always just out of sight over the horizon.

I've always been curious if Fender ever turned up at Dickie Doubleday's hovel in Upton demanding that Decimus come outside for a straightener.