CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hell in a handcart.

Eddie

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah but if your bender parents were rich you would be going to a Public School where most of the pupils would soon be arsefucking each other anyway.

One up the bum no harm done, as they say among the upper classes. 

All gays without exception are promiscuous sex addicts who use drugs and have no regard for common decency in public toilets. They should be filling the Jeremy Kyle show daily, although obviously they won't.

Guest White van man
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

All gays without exception are promiscuous sex addicts who use drugs and have no regard for common decency in public toilets. They should be filling the Jeremy Kyle show daily, although obviously they won't.

It's the benders kids who'll end up on kyles show. Look at the actor off Coronation street. He felt he had to grab women to prove to people he wasn't a bender in real life. These kids are gonna have to do the same. Qui-Gon and Obi-wan were the last two men to bring a kid up. Anakin. And we all know how that ended. Blow a planet up.

Oh fuck!

You're still alive? I thought you'd finally fulfilled your promise when you avatar went blank.

Then again a bit of quality wouldn't go amiss. Decs has totally lost it, Stickers never had it....welcome back

Fuck me crossways.

There is a small matter of biological fact, obvious to anyone who has ever managed to breed. These two irons are not having a baby. Some old Doris is being weighed in a few quid to stick a basting syringe up her gaff to impregnate herself with only one of their population paste. One father and one mother. Not two fucking Dads.

I don't suppose the mother will be nurturing the child, breast feeding and bonding as nature intends. What is not clear, is will the mother have any ongoing contact with the child once she/he is sold? Probably not. So the child is being deprived of its mother because the want of these two men is more important than the rights of the child, something that goes profoundly against the children's act. The sad fact plenty of heterosexual couples make a bad job of raising children is not a green light to let any wankers have a go at it.

Call me a homophobe, bigot or a wanker I care not. As a parent myself, I find this fucking sick and morally bankrupt. I hope the cunt smacks his head on the 10m board and is dragged up lifeless from the deep end. 

• Like 6

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, White van man said:

It's the benders kids who'll end up on kyles show. Look at the actor off Coronation street. He felt he had to grab women to prove to people he wasn't a bender in real life. These kids are gonna have to do the same. Qui-Gon and Obi-wan were the last two men to bring a kid up. Anakin. And we all know how that ended. Blow a planet up.

In Anakin's defence, he did throw an evil cunt into a reactor and topped himself in the process.  

The child is going to require intensive psychotherapy after he witnesses his fathers buggering each other and the sight of one's cock in the mouth of the other could lead to suicide.  Is a child's life worth that?  Let's not forget the bullying he will endure.  Kids can be cruel.

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fuck me crossways.

There is a small matter of biological fact, obvious to anyone who has ever managed to breed. These two irons are not having a baby. Some old Doris is being weighed in a few quid to stick a basting syringe up her gaff to impregnate herself with only one of their population paste. One father and one mother. Not two fucking Dads.

I don't suppose the mother will be nurturing the child, breast feeding and bonding as nature intends. What is not clear, is will the mother have any ongoing contact with the child once she/he is sold? Probably not. So the child is being deprived of its mother because the want of these two men is more important than the rights of the child, something that goes profoundly against the children's act. The sad fact plenty of heterosexual couples make a bad job of raising children is not a green light to let any wankers have a go at it.

Call me a homophobe, bigot or a wanker I care not. As a parent myself, I find this fucking sick and morally bankrupt. I hope the cunt smacks his head on the 10m board and is dragged up lifeless from the deep end. 

That post deserves to be on the front page of every newspaper in every country. Well said. It's not homophobia. Most people except their claim that what they do in their own home is no one elses business. But by dragging a baby in, they have made it everyones business.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

One up the bum no harm done, as they say among the upper classes. 

Utter bollocks!

Would you like to suck my dick Judge?

1 hour ago, White van man said:

That post deserves to be on the front page of every newspaper in every country. Well said. It's not homophobia. Most people except their claim that what they do in their own home is no one elses business. But by dragging a baby in, they have made it everyones business.

Steady on. Granted it was a very good piece from Proper,  but he aint no Rupert Murdoch. The power crazy cunt is the owner of CC, that's all.

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Fuck me crossways.

The bard has spoken....  bang on the fucking nail.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm pretty sure Tom Daley wasn't involved but by all accounts the bloke was pretty fucked.

One source says he had a cardiac arrest after two road vehicles collided on a taxiway.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Agreed. I just wonder what’ll happen when it’s time for the Dad’s race on sports day. Toss for it?

Or toss each other off for it.