CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monty Python

Guest Lady Penelope

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I sense back-peddling Ape. Your "unbearable in every way" tag-line was around long before the pic went up so I suggest something else with you is at play here. I stand by the misogynistic comments. Initial posts referred to haddock sluices and suggestions that the image was tampered with to present a slimmer form. For someone who wasn't outraged you make a lot of noise...

I note that your pic, (and I care not whether it actually is you or isn't,) gets left up while a perfectly innocuous pic I posted on the nivea footballers thread gets taken down. I get the distinct whiff of homophobia. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

You seem to be under the illusion that your picture caused offence and outrage. It didn’t. What it caused was great hilarity at your brazen narcissism and colossal ego. The act of posting the picture made you look a complete cunt - whether you like it or not.

Live and let live, I say.

This said, her upload did have all the hallmarks of a desperate, attention-seeking slag.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve enjoyed watching your reactions to the multiple slatings you’ve recieved over your picture. Please don’t flatter yourself by thinking I was outraged or offended by your blatant act of narcissism. You just fucking hate criticism, and the suggestion that the image had been tampered with to present a slimmer form, tipped you over the edge. Lol. It’s fucking hilarious.

Hardly tipping over the edge. Again, double standards from you Ape. You have form for being driven into a state of apoplexy by punter's pics. I'm remembering Rolex and Goa wars...kinda funny as I recall...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

I note that your pic, (and I care not whether it actually is you or isn't,) gets left up while a perfectly innocuous pic I posted on the nivea footballers thread gets taken down. I get the distinct whiff of homophobia. 

Which thread was this Scotty?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I sense back-peddling Ape. Your "unbearable in every way" tag-line was around long before the pic went up so I suggest something else with you is at play here. I stand by the misogynistic comments. Initial posts referred to haddock sluices and suggestions that the image was tampered with to present a slimmer form. For someone who wasn't outraged you make a lot of noise...

You need to remove your head from your anal passage...unless that's your party trick, if so, then knock yourself out. There's been no back-peddling on this thread, you have been the star of it but that was probably your end game. If not then why post a picture like that ? and no, i don't find it offensive, more pathetic than anything else. You have made yourself look rather daft...and before you go there, i make myself look fucking stupid most times i login, what with all the hammers and nuns, but i'm not a moderator, so don't get all high and fucking mighty as if your shit bricks don't stink.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hardly tipping over the edge. Again, double standards from you Ape. You have form for being driven into a state of apoplexy by punter's pics. I'm remembering Rolex and Goa wars...kinda funny as I recall...

I remember the ronex watch thing. .you came across as quite the cunt apey baby 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Can't remember the name of it, something about footballers grooming themselves, fairly recent. Spotts deleted the pic. 

Just looked, it's Hand cream cunts. 

I could've told you that.

Coincidentally, Mrs Baws masturbates with Nivea cream and now her cunt is half the age of the rest of her.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rude and uncalled for. I just wanted to ask, cunt-to-cunt, what your thoughts were surrounding the extraordinary happenings on this thread?

It was clearly derailed quite early on Decs. It could have easily remained on topic had the vagina in question been depicted with a dead parrot hanging out of it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was clearly derailed quite early on Decs. It could have easily remained on topic had the vagina in question been depicted with a dead parrot hanging out of it.

you've given me an idea Authoritah. Dead parrots (budgies for the smaller lady) as tampons! Fucking brilliant

Oh, they would need to be desiccated first

Guest DrCunt
On 09/03/2018 at 1:00 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I've always found male attitudes to menstruation sorts out the men from the boys...

large.string.jpg

(I had to apply the censor's black marker pen in order for the pic to conform to site's rules.)

It was an act of utter desperation for that mouse to take cover in there. Your cat must be as scary as fuck, Roops.

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you've given me an idea Authoritah. Dead parrots (budgies for the smaller lady) as tampons! Fucking brilliant

Does this mean we can look forward to a picture of Roops with a birds foot sticking out of her minge?

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

White-Silkie-2190-L.jpg

Perhaps a nice Silkie bantam for the lady experiencing a heavier flow?