CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit riddled bin bog roll in 2018

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's as sharp as a tack Bill, no matter what you throw at him, he cleverly responds with "No you are!" And then delivers the coup de grace by pushing the cunt button. He's fucking mustard.

Like.

Since we can't be afforded a larger allotment....

OK 'eavensabove. I think you should rest for 48 hours. Don't post images containing bestiality again. Our host provider will not look on it favourably. We want to stay open. I have also curtailed your ability to upload images. I will remove that restriction in 7 days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

OK 'eavensabove. I think you should rest for 48 hours. Don't post images containing bestiality again. Our host provider will not look on it favourably. We want to stay open. I have also curtailed your ability to upload images. I will remove that restriction in 7 days.

Any chance of giving Frank a rest? Say 48 years? 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The evidence of this glorious evening has been erased. Just like in Stephen King's Langoliers.

No choice in deleting some of the content.

As Mr Turkle from one flew over the cuckoo's nest said, "It's my fucking job and you're fucking it up"

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

As Mr Turkle from one flew over the cuckoo's nest said, "It's my fucking job and you're fucking it up"

Alright. No need to get fucking stroppy. I haven't got any 'Lady and the Tramp' outtakes in my photo album.

• Like 3

When you read this, Jizz, use it as a prompt to delete your internet history. You wouldn't want your autistic son to happen upon his dad's bestiality image searches. Of course, that's unless you uploaded the photo directly from your personal archive.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can I just say that I've never liked 'Eavens? He strikes me as the sort who subscribes to those magazines that come out just after Christmas.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Good one Doc. He also said “ain’t nobody jerking off nowhere, motherfucker.” In this context he was very wrong about that.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The evidence of this glorious evening has been erased. Just like in Stephen King's Langoliers.

I've always envisioned you as your avatar young Eric,a fat guy telling me I can't come in because I have trainers on,I had a young lad at work tell me the other day you're  a big lad get your licence which I can't for various reasons ,what would be his logic apart from that I like a Greg's or two?

5 hours ago, Admin said:

Can we put that to the vote? 

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Another bank holiday another corner classic.

Bill, I take it all back. I never thought it would be humanly possible for someone to induce Jazz to a bigger meltdown than his 2016 shenanigans, but somehow you've done it. Fucking turbo.

I can’t take all the credit. Eavens did most of it to himself. 

5 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I've always envisioned you as your avatar young Eric,a fat guy telling me I can't come in because I have trainers on,I had a young lad at work tell me the other day you're  a big lad get your licence which I can't for various reasons ,what would be his logic apart from that I like a Greg's or two?

Snowy, none of this makes any fucking sense whatsoever.

Guest Drew Peacock
6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Greetings Drew.... good to see you.

Likewise, spotter. Still keeping these cunts in order I trust?