CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

11 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Say what you like about these ISIS cunts but no one can deny that they are equal opportunities employers and give their woman equal opportunity to blow themselves to bits in the name of Al.

I wonder what their motivation is, with the lads its 17 nubile young virgins to sodomise in Als backyard paradise but what's in it for these poor girls. I can only surmise that its a dozen or so Negro type chaps with cocks like a babys arm and a loving caring nature. A waste of potential and life but its hard to sympathize after reading what they planned to inflict on innocent people.

I hope their sentence is severe and acts as a deterrent to other stupid cunts who consider this path.   

Let me help you out here Swarmy.

The chicks get exactly the same deal!

17 virgins, prematurely ejaculating over the show, whilst squeezing their zits and listening to nuMetal - in fact for Muslim women, 'Paradise' is akin to being stuck in Games Workshop for all eternity.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got your "number" " Penelope" and you're on the "rails" 

Lol lol

fuck off

Do I need to wait in for the blackmail letter or can I just leave you 50p behind the bin at the car park at Meadfoot?

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Let me help you out here Swarmy.

17 virgins, prematurely ejaculating over the show, whilst squeezing their zits and listening to nuMetal -

Wow, I wish I could have multi tasked like this when I was going through my adolescence, I was mainly just interested in the ejaculating over the virgins  bit but unfortunately the young females in Smethwick always wanted a few drinks and a chicken n mushroom pie and chips before they would consider favouring me with any carnality. I just couldn't afford this kind of extravagance or high living.

To be honest I don't think they were actually virgins but one lived in hope. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 hours ago, Penelope said:

He's an old school friend .. we were in the same class at Sandbach High School from 1979 to 1985 .. how did you find out?

We used to use the same train to and from school.

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

To be honest this is an interesting look into their culture. No wonder they don't let their women have much of a say in things when they fuck up so badly. I heard the recording on the radio of the silly bint talking to her mam on the phone in a recorded conversation where they used the ingenious code words of "tea party" for "attack" and "cakes" for "weapons" and almost crashed the fucking car laughing.

Oi Killer! Fancy going out for a 'pint' later?

My thirst needs stabbing

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Wow, I wish I could have multi tasked like this when I was going through my adolescence, I was mainly just interested in the ejaculating over the virgins  bit but unfortunately the young females in Smethwick always wanted a few drinks and a chicken n mushroom pie and chips before they would consider favouring me with any carnality. I just couldn't afford this kind of extravagance or high living.

If nothing else luke, this one would at least have given you a blow job. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Such a gracious looking lady....I hope she gets stabbed in that Yeti hair covered face of hers when taking her first prison cell shit.  

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You think that's bad.

I just went off like a Catherine Wheel after the chicken and mushroom pie :(

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

We used to use the same train to and from school.

It was quite a walk from the station at Wheelock.

6 hours ago, Penelope said:

It was quite a walk from the station at Wheelock.

But pleasant in the summer along the canal.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

@Admin. Is there some form of technology at your disposal which is capable of filtering out this type of mind numbing fucking drivel?

Who rattled your fucking bus shelter? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Admin. Is there some form of technology at your disposal which is capable of filtering out this type of mind numbing fucking drivel?

Eric, little Albert is opening up about his adventures on Canal street.  At least be patient enough to read the words "I have an icepack on my ringpiece so Mbagwe will have a tight fit tomorrow night."  The technology does certainly exist...a permanent ban....

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Eric, little Albert is opening up about his adventures on Canal street.  At least be patient enough to read the words "I have an icepack on my ringpiece so Mbagwe will have a tight fit tomorrow night."  The technology does certainly exist...a permanent ban....

Shut up wiz you fucking tedious cunt. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm jaded, bored, unispired, tired, and sick to fucking death of everybody on here. The rot starts at the top with you. If you can't rely on your big hitting blockbuster star then your organisation is quite clearly in trouble.

You're an absolute fucking disgrace.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm jaded, bored, unispired, tired, and sick to fucking death of everybody on here. The rot starts at the top with you. If you can't rely on your big hitting blockbuster star then your organisation is quite clearly in trouble.

Embrace the cock Deco

Guest judgetwi

Fucking politicians are always bragging about all these terrorist plots our “security services” are thwarting but can’t give us details for security reasons. So how come this one is all over the media?

Could it because this one is real and the stereotypical cardboard  cut-out comedy characters involved could have been sussed out by Fred Scuttle ?

See you at the next candle lit vigil. Hold my hand

Love not hate

Light not dark

Bullshit not veracity

On 6/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, luke swarm said:

Say what you like about these ISIS cunts but no one can deny that they are equal opportunities employers and give their woman equal opportunity to blow themselves to bits in the name of Al.

I wonder what their motivation is, with the lads its 17 nubile young virgins to sodomise in Als backyard paradise but what's in it for these poor girls. I can only surmise that its a dozen or so Negro type chaps with cocks like a babys arm and a loving caring nature. A waste of potential and life but its hard to sympathize after reading what they planned to inflict on innocent people.

I hope their sentence is severe and acts as a deterrent to other stupid cunts who consider this path.   

6 months suspended sentence and litter picking duties on the A46...... no that’s too harsh !

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Hello Frank.  Have you managed to pick the lice out of your beard yet? 

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Nick Drake....a morose, boring, up his own arse schizophrenic and manic depressive who ended up topping himself. An excellent role model for you Frank. Please follow his example and be fucking quick about it.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nick Drake....a morose, boring, up his own arse schizophrenic and manic depressive who ended up topping himself. An excellent role model for you Frank. Please follow his example and be fucking quick about it.

Dreary, pretentious bilge. The preferred musical genre of 30 something guardian readers who are too old to be hipsters, yet too young to accept it.

david gray is a cunt.