CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Police speak.

Eric Cuntman

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I remember being stopped and searched by Norfolk's finest after a city match in the early 2000's. Said pig was snorting info into his radio, and identified me as an " IC2 male". It wasn't until I googled it the next day that I realised that this description identified a suspect as being southern European.

They could probably smell the second generation bogtrotter on you. Still, at least they said "male". 

• Like 2

Guest Piston
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Which I know is a ridiculous mitigative statement, coming from someone who's just admitted pissing their boxers in the name of product testing. But in my defence, a brass knuckle duster is a guaranteed deal, but when you've just paid £60 for an ambiguous black box, you get curious as to whether it does what it's supposed to. 

In the outside world, you have a rival for (self-harming) Cunt of the Week:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/man-stabs-himself-death-stab-proof-vest-jordan-easton-teeside-inquest-a8402961.html

Briefly:

Lad buys a supposedly 'stab-proof' vest.
To test it, he goes home and in front of his family... stabs himself...fatally!
Article says he wanted to test the item's 'abdominal' protection but he appears to have stabbed himself in the chest?!
Total cunting, terminal disaster. All you managed was to piss yourself...
Take care and for fucks sake steer clear of  e-bay 'bullet-proof' vests.

4 minutes ago, Piston said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/man-stabs-himself-death-stab-proof-vest-jordan-easton-teeside-inquest-a8402961.html

Briefly:

Article says he wanted to test the item's 'abdominal' protection but he appears to have stabbed himself in the chest?!

As Professor Piehead would say, "Another partial success!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Piston said:

Briefly:

Out of likes Piston, but I know exactly what you're on about. The stab vest market is a literal minefield and your best bet is to opt for a triple rated American job. Brand name 'Kevlar second chance' seems to be the flavour of the month, but I don't know anyone quite stupid enough to test it to destruction by running into a wall with a bayonet pointed at their heart.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Charlie Uniform November Tango.

Go easy on poor Albert, wolfers. Bills been cruely poking him with a stick and the way he's been responding shows signs of an insecure young lad who also happens to be extremely thick. The sooner he fucks off for good, the better it'll be for his health. This is no place for weak.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, Piston said:

Briefly:

At least his genes won't be passed on, unlike mine, if any woman will have me.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go easy on poor Albert, wolfers. Bills been cruely poking him with a stick and the way he's been responding shows signs of an insecure young lad who also happens to be extremely thick. The sooner he fucks off for good, the better it'll be for his health. This is no place for weak.

You're another unhilarious cunt, don't give up your day job. He hasn't been poking me with a stick either, you total imbecile.

Guest Lady Penelope

About 40 years ago some daft cunt bought a power saw that had some kind of protection feature to prevent people cutting themselves .. he tested it and decapitated himself

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

About 40 years ago some daft cunt bought a power saw that had some kind of protection feature to prevent people cutting themselves .. he tested it and decapitated himself

I hope he died quickly.

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I hope he died quickly.

A complete guess, based on no evidence whatsoever, but I doubt he lingered for several days... without a head.

Fucking idiot.

Guest Lady Penelope

There was also an incident in the 1980s involving three very drunk Russian policemen who played Russian roulette with a revolver that they omitted to remove enough bullets from. Only one of them survived and he shot his own nose off.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A complete guess, based on no evidence whatsoever, but I doubt he lingered for several days... without a head.

Fucking idiot.

No as daft as it sounds .. there is some evidence that brain death does nor occur instantly when the head is severed, regardless it is likely to be very painful.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/10-brain-myths6.htm

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My next door neighbour, Paul, nice bloke I've always got on with, has just knocked on my door, fuming after an encounter with our local constabulary. He got stopped on a random police check initiative. It wasn't that he got stopped that annoyed him, he had only popped to the Co-op to get some shopping, it was the ridiculous language that incensed him. The cop's initial approach was, "alright chap, where are you coming from and where are you going?". Who the fuck addresses anyone as "chap"? As a 25 year veteran of dealing with actual criminal cunts, if that wanker had approached me with that intro', I would have tazered the prick, kicked him in the head, and left him dribbling like a spastic in some cunts front garden. 

"Alright chap"

wanker.

It's a rather sly new tactic.  They attempt to endear themselves to you while finding a reason to arrest you, strip away any semblance of legal and human rights, then kick fuck out of you with his mates in a room where the cameras are conveniently being serviced. 

Your friend is lucky to be in one piece.  

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I remember a chap around my way drilling a hole in his head. Fuck knows why?oh how we laughed.

You're nicked sunshine. 

Section 5 sub paragraph six of The Metropolitan Police Training Manual

questioning an Afro-Caribbean who hasn't actually done anything. Choose from the following opening questions:

1. Right you black puff bastard!
  2. Where's the ganja then Haile?
  3. You steal this somewhere boy?
  4. All of the above.