CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

That's twice now you've mentioned that, you seem a bit preoccupied with black cocks tonight. Are you feeling ok? 

Yes.  I think my Mrs might be self projecting on me though.  She was talking about black cock earlier.   She doesn’t do Soul Borther though.  Too beaucoup!

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your use of the word “rattled” has let your true identity slip.  You appear to be Blubber C.    Dual profiles ?

Either that or you are regularly balls deep in his arse and he whispers those words in your ear as you cum.  It’s the only play he has, the only skit in his empty cunt box. It’s hardly painful to see the word “rattled”.   You, he, it’s you both, might as well say....”mildly annoyed”.   You fucking bender.   What cunt do you think gives a fucking shit about the word Rattled?    Have a look at yourselves, yourself, you need to fucking up your game.  

Blubba C / Ape....... one and the same.

Definitely rattled.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The scorn and ridicule I actually asked for, indeed I agree.   I did set myself up on occasion as a cunt as you very well know.  I do drop some shit in here to stir it up and that is obvs.   However there is always a great deal of reality and experience about what I say that you take on and question and despite sufficient evidence continue to dismiss in a ridiculous manner.   Clearly I will not post all the details on a site like this, clearly I will not name certain people or things entirely correctly.  However the theme of the nomination in discussion and key elements of it are based on facts that sometimes as you know need to be blurred to prevent this happening.   I Nominate something, you say bollocks prove it, I then have to give the name, address, national insurance number, family members details, ages, schools, workplace details, when they will be home, when their house will be empty for thieves, what their atm code is on their bank cards, blood group, sexual orientation and how many followers on Facebook they have, all before you say, you have made all that up bollocks.  I find it all facinating to read at times.     

So your brief  job description has you down as one of three possible things,

1) A police internal affairs inspector who investigates the Babylon when they have killed black people and you let them off, like you let off Frank, Ape, Punks, etc on the Corner.

2) A compensation lawyer for one of those ambulance chasing law firm cunts, which instantly makes you one of the top two cunts on this site, without even typing a word.  Your mere existence is proof belzibob lives. Only Ape can out cunt you, just by breathing.

3) You are the housing association janitor for a tower block. Your reference to the top floor makes me think you clean the toilets in some tennement  flats in London. People are scared of you because you are a fucking grass. You snake people out if they are cohabiting but claiming benefits as a single person, like the cunt you are.  You are also keen to expel any good looking Eastern European girls who you report to the authorities of suspicious bedtime activities and prostitution. When actually they are just working really hard night shifts in a low paid job.  But you don’t want them as competition for all the hung black men you chase in the block.  Your pseudo intellectual talk is merely taken straight off watching too much Business Lunch with Adrian Chiles. He’s a fucking cunt as well.

I think its Number three.

A welter of weasel words written by an amnesiac.

This reminds me of my time as an IPCC SIO where I was investigating the tasering and fatal shooting of 98 year old, wheelchair bound Mrs Precious Mtembe by an armed police constable concerned with officer safety. With my renowned approach to impartiality, I concluded my report with a three worded executive summary, "No crime here". This may or may not have been connected with the agreeable lunch I had at Claridges with the Home Secretary who informed me (of) a pressing case of a 90p cash shortage discovered during a trail balance at Scotland Yard's canteen. I was personally selected on account of my Chartered Accountancy qualification. 

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your use of the word “rattled” has let your true identity slip.  You appear to be Blubber C.    Dual profiles ?

Either that or you are regularly balls deep in his arse and he whispers those words in your ear as you cum.  It’s the only play he has, the only skit in his empty cunt box. It’s hardly painful to see the word “rattled”.   You, he, it’s you both, might as well say....”mildly annoyed”.   You fucking bender.   What cunt do you think gives a fucking shit about the word Rattled?    Have a look at yourselves, yourself, you need to fucking up your game.  

Blubba C / Ape....... one and the same.

Most definitely annoyed to the point of rattling your scrawny little neck. 

Idiot. 

Lol. 

lol lol. 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The scorn and ridicule I actually asked for, indeed I agree.   I did set myself up on occasion as a cunt as you very well know.  I do drop some shit in here to stir it up and that is obvs.   However there is always a great deal of reality and experience about what I say that you take on and question and despite sufficient evidence continue to dismiss in a ridiculous manner.   Clearly I will not post all the details on a site like this, clearly I will not name certain people or things entirely correctly.  However the theme of the nomination in discussion and key elements of it are based on facts that sometimes as you know need to be blurred to prevent this happening.   I Nominate something, you say bollocks prove it, I then have to give the name, address, national insurance number, family members details, ages, schools, workplace details, when they will be home, when their house will be empty for thieves, what their atm code is on their bank cards, blood group, sexual orientation and how many followers on Facebook they have, all before you say, you have made all that up bollocks.  I find it all facinating to read at times.     

1) A police internal affairs inspector who investigates the Babylon when they have killed black people and you let them off, like you let off Frank, Ape, Punks, etc on the Corner.

2) A compensation lawyer for one of those ambulance chasing law firm cunts, which instantly makes you one of the top two cunts on this site, without even typing a word.  Your mere existence is proof belzibob lives. Only Ape can out cunt you, just by breathing.

3) You are the housing association janitor for a tower block. Your reference to the top floor makes me think you clean the toilets in some tennement  flats in London. People are scared of you because you are a fucking grass. You snake people out if they are cohabiting but claiming benefits as a single person, like the cunt you are.  You are also keen to expel any good looking Eastern European girls who you report to the authorities of suspicious bedtime activities and prostitution. When actually they are just working really hard night shifts in a low paid job.  But you don’t want them as competition for all the hung black men you chase in the block.  Your pseudo intellectual talk is merely taken straight off watching too much Business Lunch with Adrian Chiles. He’s a fucking cunt as well.

I was fucking enjoying that. What happened to numbers 4 to 10? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This reminds me of my time as an IPCC SIO where I was investigating the tasering and fatal shooting of 98 year old, wheelchair bound Mrs Precious Mtembe by an armed police constable concerned with officer safety. With my renowned approach to impartiality, I concluded my report with a three worded executive summary, "No crime here". This may or may not have been connected with the agreeable lunch I had at Claridges with the Home Secretary who informed me or a pressing case of a 90p cash shortage discovered during a trail balance at Scotland Yard's canteen. I was personally selected on account of my Chartered Accountancy qualification. 

(of)

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

You sure about this 'eavens? As you know, I have tremendous respect for your lucidity, scholarship and soundness of mind so I've taken your advice but it still doesn't look right.

How about: (oi) ? 

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ruffled.

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@Mrs Roops, I had more respect for you when I didn’t know you were ACCA. I married one of those boring cunts.

Your husband is also an accountant?   Nuff said about him being a boring cunt, he is with you.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This reminds me of my time as an IPCC SIO where I was investigating the tasering and fatal shooting of 98 year old, wheelchair bound Mrs Precious Mtembe by an armed police constable concerned with officer safety. With my renowned approach to impartiality, I concluded my report with a three worded executive summary, "No crime here". This may or may not have been connected with the agreeable lunch I had at Claridges with the Home Secretary who informed me (of) a pressing case of a 90p cash shortage discovered during a trail balance at Scotland Yard's canteen. I was personally selected on account of my Chartered Accountancy qualification. 

Now you let yourself down right at the end by saying you have a Chartered Accountancy qualification.  All the other items perfectly ok.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliant. Two of us sitting across a table not believing a word the other is saying.

Just like Brexit negotiations then.