CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stockpiling

PANZER MURPHY

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Is there any chance of restricting pants to just one utterly tedious single ‘Brexit’ nomination on this site?

I can’t believe I’m typing this, but I miss Mongumental’s input of late. 

Not laffin

Submit yer bit of white paper in 25 months containing yer nom and it's possible impossible workings 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Y'all got too used to getting yer own way n talking down to yer commonwealth whilst pillaging it's resources yer beginning to realise the eu is not the commonwealth and yer not as big as ya thought ya were 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

Like others, I assumed you had been playing the role of someone unemployed. Now, I believe you are completely unemployable, spending your days as a poor and single middle-aged Irishman trolling a British website, probably from a state-funded bedsit, spewing repetitive verbal diarrhoea at those who live in a country you aspire to be part of – and are very clearly infatuated with.

From where does your obvious bitterness and jealousy spawn? Did you apply for work in the UK and get turned away? Was the form-filling and bureaucracy a little too stressful? Do you have relatives who were in the IRA? Perhaps you came here and had a bad experience. Whichever way, you seem to have morphed from a rather likeable, superficial and (sometimes) funny chap into a very angry, intense and tiresome wanker with a serious chip on his shoulder. If all you have in your life is time to berate British people, neck protein shakes in the gym at the expense of taxpayers and talk about how good-looking you are, as well as planning your days around sleeping, your misfortune is almost worthy of compassion.

Seriously Pansy, if ever you step foot in the UK I'll put you up for a couple of nights. It goes without saying there will be no charge – though my gutters could do with a good clean, my chimney and flue are in need of a solid sweep, and my patio hasn't had anyone buried under it for decades.

Even Pen is getting tired of your Brexit-obsessed fuckwittery. Change the record you monotonous, insufferable, boring fucking gobshite.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Like others, I assumed you had been playing the role of someone unemployed. Now, I believe you are completely unemployable, spending your days as a poor and single middle-aged Irishman trolling a British website, probably from a state-funded bedsit, spewing repetitive verbal diarrhoea at those who live in a country you aspire to be part of – and are very clearly infatuated with.

From where does your obvious bitterness and jealousy spawn? Did you apply for work in the UK and get turned away? Was the form-filling and bureaucracy a little too stressful? Do you have relatives who were in the IRA? Perhaps you came here and had a bad experience. Whichever way, you seem to have morphed from a rather likeable, superficial and (sometimes) funny chap into a very angry, intense and tiresome wanker with a serious chip on his shoulder. If all you have in your life is time to berate British people, neck protein shakes in the gym at the expense of taxpayers and talk about how good-looking you are, as well as planning your days around sleeping, your misfortune is almost worthy of compassion.

Seriously Pansy, if ever you step foot in the UK I'll put you up for a couple of nights. It goes without saying there will be no charge – though my gutters could do with a good clean, my chimney and flue are in need of a solid sweep, and my patio hasn't had anyone buried under it for decades.

Even Pen is getting tired of your Brexit-obsessed fuckwittery. Change the record you monotonous, insufferable, boring fucking gobshite.

Not feeling the love here at all at all..It's probs due to the shock of realising how big the entity is that you have chosen to pick a fight with..and how small you really are..but just continue to blame everyone else but yerselves..different century same ole England 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

On the tip..where y'all heading . Ooo..the frog company EDL will also probably throw the switch and all only they'll enjoy it ..Probs have vino n garlic party while they do it 

Panzerknacker 

So EDF (I know....I've already tried explaining it to him. He just carried on talking) Energy are going to surrender their market share, give up on their acquisition strategy of UK companies  and billions of pounds sterling in revenue because....er..... you say so apparently.

And we're supposed to be thick?!

In point of fact, it's precisely because we are a net contributor to the EU that we have such a powerful position in any negotiations with your lords and masters. The fact that this Government has approached said negotiations with 'Vaseline or just Euro-spit? Head down the shitter or can we merely chew the toilet seat instead?' as our opening lines, merely underscores how cuntybooby Theresa The Appeaser has gone about business these last 18 months.

Rather like Communism, Brexit hasn't actually been tried yet.

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ah!

I remember ye olde Punnke Rocke

SLF's (supposed) farewell concert at the Glasgow Apollo is still vivid in my memory, even though it was almost 40 years ago and I was exceedingly drunk at the time. Henry Cluney broke at least 3 guitar strings in the first ten minutes - happy days.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

SLF's (supposed) farewell concert at the Glasgow Apollo is still vivid in my memory, even though it was almost 40 years ago and I was exceedingly drunk at the time. Henry Cluney broke at least 3 guitar strings in the first ten minutes - happy days.

Allow me a moment of tear-jerking nostalgia too.

The live album 'Hanx' was recorded predominantly at Aylesbury Friars and I'm pretty sure you can hear me shouting something or other with a rebel yell, between 'At The Edge' and 'Wasted Life' on the vinyl version.

Phookin t-u-u-u-u-u-unes!!!

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They must surely be of an age now, where a change of name to, 'Floppy Little Cocks' would be appropriate.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They must surely be of an age now, where a change of name to, 'Floppy Little Cocks' would be appropriate.

I see what you did there...

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

The English don't know what they want and are prepared to believe anything to get what they don't know they want 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mr rabb has 40 tins of beans and 24 litres of water in the event of a no deal ..but it's not stockpiling it's concervatizim..he also has 20 tins of that lovely M&S lamb curry that they sell sometimes and a few bottles of red to watch the riots in comfort 

Lol

panzerknacker 

Panzy, The tins of beans, do you happen to know if they are the old 1lb tins more commonly know as 454grammes or are they the EU and SI equivalents of 400 grammes. It's shit like this that's forcing people to vote leave.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Allow me a moment of tear-jerking nostalgia too.

The live album 'Hanx' was recorded predominantly at Aylesbury Friars and I'm pretty sure you can hear me shouting something or other with a rebel yell, between 'At The Edge' and 'Wasted Life' on the vinyl version.

Phookin t-u-u-u-u-u-unes!!!

I'd like to top that by saying I once got a blow job off Gaye Advert while Wendy O. Williams tickled my prostate, but sadly that would be a complete lie.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd like to top that by saying I once got a blow job off Gaye Advert while Wendy O. Williams tickled my prostate, but sadly that would be a complete lie.

Phew, I at first thought that you got off on a gay advert, but thought again as that would make you a T.V. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Panzy, The tins of beans, do you happen to know if they are the old 1lb tins more commonly know as 454grammes or are they the EU and SI equivalents of 400 grammes. It's shit like this that's forcing people to vote leave.

I couldn't tell ya ..rabb wants to take back control of the borders n laws..the cunt should start by taking back his job 

Lol

panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That brings back memories. Motörhead and Wendy O Williams version of 'Please Don't Touch' was a playlist standard at every Backpatched M.C party I ever attended.

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now if you'd said 'Divine' you'd have been well in the realms of plausibility.

Whad'ye mean you've never copped a nosh off a tranny???

11 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy says start filling yer fridges n presses with all manner of foodstuffs for when the frogs slam the gates ..she's gonna start announcing a few things that really mean brexit means brexit..stoopid leaver cunts ..ooo..and the spaniels called  they want gib back and take yer fukkin monkeys with ya ..stick em on the Tory benches..nobody will know the difference

Lol

panzerknacker 

Project fear doing the rounds again.....

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Tessy says start filling yer fridges n presses with all manner of foodstuffs for when the frogs slam the gates ..she's gonna start announcing a few things that really mean brexit means brexit..stoopid leaver cunts ..ooo..and the spaniels called  they want gib back and take yer fukkin monkeys with ya ..stick em on the Tory benches..nobody will know the difference

Lol

panzerknacker 

The last statement about the monkeys was amusing.