CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carbonated Water

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Utter shit that comes in so many flavours.  All the fizzy drinks are carbonated water, with teeth decaying amounts of sugar, produced in ghastly factory conditions.  People who buy and consume this rubbish deserve the diabetes that will inevitably follow.

Let's see what happens now.  

47 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I love coke, me., especially classic coca-cola from a glass bottle with metal top. Thanks to Mr J Oliver, supermarkets now sell the smaller 250 ml bottle, that is if at all.

I haven't seen coke in a glass bottle for years, but you're right, it always seemed to taste better. Do you remember 'Quatro'? A fizzy drink in a white can with four coloured squares as a logo. Appeared around 1985, and then just disappeared a year later, despite the fact that everyone seemed to love it.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Utter shit that comes in so many flavours.  All the fizzy drinks are carbonated water, with teeth decaying amounts of sugar, produced in ghastly factory conditions.  People who buy and consume this rubbish deserve the diabetes that will inevitably follow.

Let's see what happens now.  

Seen this 'Smart Water' shite.

Proof, if any were needed, that you can sell anything to anyone not wanting to be on the wrong side of the 'tyranny of cool' ('hipsters' in other words), with more money than sense (i.e about 2 pence)

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I haven't seen coke in a glass bottle for years, but you're right, it always seemed to taste better. Do you remember 'Quatro'? A fizzy drink in a white can with four coloured squares as a logo. Appeared around 1985, and then just disappeared a year later, despite the fact that everyone seemed to love it.

I don't recall that at all, though apparently the stuff is produced by the Coca-Cola company and is still available in South America. Glass bottled coke is sometimes available in the big four supermarkets but only in smaller 250 ml bottles but you would have to look hard for it. One can still get the 300ml bottles from the Woolworth clones (eg B&M) as they mainly source supplies via the "grey market".

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, like I obviously piss you off? I'd love to get in a scrap with you dude, but I would lose my League Against Cruel Sports membership.

Don't worry about that, just do it. Stream it as well. Hurry up though whilst the fields are still muddy.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, like I obviously piss you off? I'd love to get in a scrap with you dude, but I would lose my League Against Cruel Sports membership.

Your membership is safe. I've had a quick browse of the LACS website and it appears wild boar doesn't come under its dominion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You'd need a skull as thick as a Pachycephalosaurus if you wanted to avoid being knocked out by Gyppo's pendulous cock and balls.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
52 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You make me fucking sick. 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Consider yourself suitably ironed.

Take it you two like shandy or a cosmopolitan with a little umbrella in it.

lol

fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I love coke, me., especially classic coca-cola from a glass bottle with metal top. Thanks to Mr J Oliver, supermarkets now sell the smaller 250 ml bottle, that is if at all.

In glass, it was brilliant. The late 80's brought about an extraordinary display of spackery with a formula change, which failed spectacularly. Even with the classic formula reinstated with great haste, I quit giving the cunts any money for being such utter imbeciles.