CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mantyhose

Snowy

Society today has been so ostracized that much that apart from the man bun,it is now perfectly acceptable to wear fucking tights.

Now I know this craze isn't new,they have been a round for a while and can be sported by old bald hipster cunts under a white pair of skinny jeans,like a middle aged man trying to hide his faggotery from his wife,but have now made a resurgence between the non testerome fucking man fairy's we breed these day's.

You are neither Robin hood or Hulk Hogan,cut this shit out, fucking poofs.

Fuck off.

Screenshot_20180808-050139_Facebook(2).jpg

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Only a matter of time before she comes home with a pair of them for you apey baby..

laffin

panzerknacker 

Bogspacker, this invention of yours of uncle ape being under the thumb was initially funny but it's now showing you up to be a retarded one trick pony. You're no way as good at this as @Witheredscrote so please stop trying as you're making a complete cunt of yourself, even more than usual. 

Failing that, walk down the Shankill Road wearing a Celtic shirt and see how far your happy-go-lucky bog rat persona will get you.

Here to help, Tim.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bogspacker, this invention of yours of uncle ape being under the thumb was initially funny but it's now showing you up to be a retarded one trick pony. You're no way as good at this as @Witheredscrote so please stop trying as you're making a complete cunt of yourself, even more than usual. 

Failing that, walk down the Shankill Road wearing a Celtic shirt and see how far your happy-go-lucky bog rat persona will get you.

Here to help, Tim.

It keeps him ‘laffin’, and without anything else to occupy his time, like a job, ‘laffin’ is important.

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Society today has been so ostracized that much that apart from the man bun,it is now perfectly acceptable to wear fucking tights.

Now I know this craze isn't new,they have been a round for a while and can be sported by old bald hipster cunts under a white pair of skinny jeans,like a middle aged man trying to hide his faggotery from his wife,but have now made a resurgence between the non testerome fucking man fairy's we breed these day's.

Fuck off.

Very Rennie  Mackintosh. 

Possibly a Scottish attire, designed to complete the modern kilt look.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Here to help, Tim.

Give the man a chance Stubbs. He's taking his afternoon nap early today, bless him.  

tollund-man-bog-mummy.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off.

The cunt's even clad in a pair of Punker's stockings. 

Meggings, mantyhose, man-bags, stay at home fathers, the 21st century British male puts the homo into sapiens. 

I dread to think what would happen if we were ever invaded. I'd wager that the average millenial bloke would meekly sit in a corner as a foreign horde cuckolded him with his wife and would then dutifully lick her cream pie clean and light her post-coital cigarette.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Meggings, mantyhose, man-bags, stay at home fathers, the 21st century British male puts the homo into sapiens. 

I dread to think what would happen if we were ever invaded. I'd wager that the average millenial bloke would meekly sit in a corner as a foreign horde cuckolded him with his wife and would then dutifully lick her cream pie clean and light her post-coital cigarette.

Do you wear a colostomy bag around your mouth at all times?

Spaffin

Guest 'eavensabove

Erm, you don't have to answer this: But am I the only daffy-cunt that thought this nom was about shorts, or is it for real that blokes are now prancing about in Maori -effect stockings?  The cunt's even standing like a knack-sack twisted jessie. I feel sorry for any such cunt that trespasses my threshold wearing that kind of attire. I'll spear-gun the cunt with me Cressi Geronimo Elite, and use his entrails to mulch me borders. Me fucking Postman's bad enough, strutting up me drive in a shite pair of ice-blue scissor-snipped Brutus Sta Pressed wiv me Recorded Deliveries and brown boxes of Hashish sent by Alf every other Monday. Even me neighbour is beginning to talk, and I wont have it. I've never liked the cunt, since he groaned about me using his hosepipe to empty his Koi Pond. Well, for fucksakes, I like a bit of fresh fish, and besides, his aviary birds went down a treat on me Barbie.  Where the fuck I'm going with this one, you'll have to answer me too. What was the question again?        

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 hours ago, Snowy said:

Fuck off.

I cannot believe that there is any straight man over 30 that would wear those fucking poof's pants. 

Frank, judge and punkape should have modelling contracts for them.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

I cannot believe that there is any straight man over 30 that would wear those fucking poof's pants. 

Oscar Pistorius, would give his right arm for a pair. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

Frank designs them, Punkape does the alterations...like cutting holes for easy bum access, and judge wipes away the grease from his takeaway with them.  

Thus us truly a ghastly development.  When did men become embarrassed about their Y Chromosome....for those that have one...sorry Pen, you're out of this one.

1 minute ago, Alfie UK Noakes said:

The trouble is, as @Decimus pointed out, the modern male is oppressed and timid, scared that the girlfriend will call them a sexist pig or a chauvinistic tyrant if he disagrees with anything she says. She knows this and enjoys the 'girlpower' that political correctness has endowed her with, and consequently she can have whatever laughs she wants at his expense, i.e. Wearing tights and getting his ankles waxed so he can go sockless in the little canvas ballet pumps that she tells him to wear. In short, most modern men are timid faggots, frightened to talk back, lest they be labelled wife beaters.

I blame David Beckham, the minute Victoria suggested he wear a sarong, he should have pounded her ugly, skeletal face through the back of her empty head until only wet chunks of bone remained.

• Like 2