CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I guess that frank suggesting to @Iam Ape that he hide a piece of fish batter in his pocket and pummel it up his wife's arse wasn't in contravention of rule 12. 

In fairness, that was vintage Frank. The use of "pummel" rather than something coarse (like "ram") elevates it beyond the realm where mortal rules apply.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note. How did my original post contravene any rules?

A well-worn legal principle asks what a hypothetical "reasonable person" would think. In this case, my own immediate thought was, "Nice paedo reference, subtle but unmistakable."

QED, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

I'm genuinely quite sad to be witnessing the end of an era on this thread.

It's been uncomfortable viewing from the get go, Frank in the role of a ponderous old lion, getting ripped to pieces by a pack of young cubs who represent the current future of the site.

Nobody likes to see a former champion fade away whilst desperately attempting to cling on to past glories, so I sincerely hope that Frank doesn't return tonight to take part in his own Ali-Berbick 1981 embarrassment.

Let it go you old cunt, you're finished here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Skin, not batter.. silver fish skin, right up and in her fanny. 

I was going to award you a like today, such has been the guilt for assisting in your public shoeing yesterday. The problem is I can't find any comments worthy of liking.

Can you submit something that'll make me laugh, other than photos of your designer-draped pipe cleaners? Apparently, you used to be good at it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note. How did my original post contravene any rules?

Stop whinging, you soppy cunt.  What do you expect from a site that is owned by a virgin, and moderated, in the main, by a self opinionated old tart. On here you get what you don't pay for.

On a lighter note, I've made it into Laos, and last night was rimmed for 2 hours, by a ladyboy.  Paid  20,000 Laotian Kip (about £1- 80) for the privilege. It's a wonderful life. Vivre & fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Stop whinging, you soppy cunt.  What do you expect from a site that is owned by a virgin, and moderated, in the main, by a self opinionated old tart. On here you get what you don't pay for.

On a lighter note, I've made it into Laos, and last night was rimmed for 2 hours, by a ladyboy.  Paid  20,000 Laotian Kip (about £1- 80) for the privilege. It's a wonderful life. Vivre & fuck off.

Did he get ripped off, Pen?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's been uncomfortable viewing from the get go, Frank in the role of a ponderous old lion, getting ripped to pieces by a pack of young cubs who represent the current future of the site.

Nobody likes to see a former champion fade away whilst desperately attempting to cling on to past glories, so I sincerely hope that Frank doesn't return tonight to take part in his own Ali-Berbick 1981 embarrassment.

What's uncomfortable about that? I'm rather enjoying it. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not only is this funny, it’s right up your main competitors street. They’ve either run out of likes, or they’re protecting their position on the leaderboard. Either way, it’s an awful state of affairs. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not only is this funny, it’s right up your main competitors street. They’ve either run out of likes, or they’re protecting their position on the leaderboard. Either way, it’s an awful state of affairs. 

The oft repeated fallacy is that I only ever reach the dizzy heights of the top of the leaderboard after being topped up by members of the so-called clique.

I can't remember the last time Bill or Bubble dished out more than six likes between them over the period of a week, everything I have is non-clique related.

Eric and Wolfie are flying high, mainly due to a mutual reciprocation of likes exchanged during your complete destruction. 

I don't know what else I can do other than a exchange shit puns until 3am in the morning, humour gyppo, or beg those useless cunts from the clique to hold up their end of the bargain.

Shit.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The oft repeated fallacy is that I only ever reach the dizzy heights of the top of the leaderboard after being topped up by members of the so-called clique.

I can't remember the last time Bill or Bubble dished out more than six likes between them over the period of a week, everything I have is non-clique related.

Eric and Wolfie are flying high, mainly due to a mutual reciprocation of likes exchanged during your complete destruction. 

I don't know what else I can do other than a exchange shit puns until 3am in the morning, humour gyppo, or beg those useless cunts from the clique to hold up their end of the bargain.

Shit.

I wish I could say I was at a crossroads.  I think my time has come, Decimus. Any advice you can give me now I’ll adhere to. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I wish I could say I was at a crossroads.  I think my time has come, Decimus. Any advice you can give me now I’ll adhere to. 

For fucksake decs, tell him to kill himself. If you fluff this opportunity the rest of the corner will never forgive you.