CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sir' Lenny Henry

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Sue R Pipe
33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You fucking child.

Film yourself jumping into the bath with the toaster, and I'll give it a like.

Ahh, the ol' snuff jacuzzi - good shout fuck face.

• 7 months later...

What I fucking want to know, how many white actresses auditioned for the leads in Sir Lenny (double-standards) Henrys' new drama, Three Little Birds??? Shouldn't actors be considered for parts based on their ability, not their skin colour??

Oh fuck, I forgot racism only works in one direction.

Gatanga you cunts, Gatanga!

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What I fucking want to know, how many white actresses auditioned for the leads in Sir Lenny (double-standards) Henrys' new drama, Three Little Birds??? Shouldn't actors be considered for parts based on their ability, not their skin colour??

How dare you slag off dear old Lenny's magnus opus. Don't you understand this national treasure has saved countless Terry Wogan golf clubs out of "expenses" and eye watering remunerations to charity directors every year since he helped to dream up that boring tedious Comic Relief and Red Nose Month. Geldof had the good sense to fade away but this cunt Henry keeps popping up wearing our ears and eyeballs out. 

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

To be honest one of the black characters is whiter than the honkies. 

On 22/10/2023 at 20:57, camberwell gypsy said:

To be honest one of the black characters is whiter than the honkies. 

That's right. If you really want to see racism refined down to ten shades of skin colour go to the Caribbean. That and the cross breeding (hair of the brush) particularly as it applies to stunning women, eg 1/4 black, 3/4 Asian, or Indian. Their modelling agency, I think it's worldwide as well, explicitly deals in shades of skin colour, the darkest being the least "attractive" and well paid, the lightest skin the best (even amongst blacks themselves!) all of that comes out of the USA modelling agencies and Hollywood. 

The BBC wheel him out once a year and pay him extortionate amounts of taxpayers money for a script about alleged white privilege and how terrible it is to live in the United Kingdom if you're a member of any non caucasion ethnic group .

Sir Lenny Henry hasn't made a career  by being a comedian or a script writer , he's made a career out of being black .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The BBC wheel him out once a year and pay him extortionate amounts of taxpayers money for a script about alleged white privilege and how terrible it is to live in the United Kingdom if you're a member of any non caucasion ethnic group .

Sir Lenny Henry hasn't made a career  by being a comedian or a script writer , he's made a career out of being black .

He is far more entertaining than you or @Wolfie .. harsh but true.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

He married and (presumably)fucked Dawn French, give him credit for that, not everybody would volunteer for that position.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Didn't stop him accepting an award with the word 'Empire' in it did it? The hypocritical, double standard cunt. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't stop him accepting an award with the word 'Empire' in it did it? The hypocritical, double standard cunt. 

He should release a DVD of his 80s material in case any of his woke disciples are unaware of how his success was achieved. 
 Vile fucking self obsessed pig fucking cunt. And the weight loss bollocks won’t last. You can see the floppy bags of brown skin under his clothes. Waiting to be refilled with lard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

He is also funnier than Fiddler Dick.

55 minutes ago, ZEV said:

TBH, it's not difficult, even @Wolfie's funnier than Dick, although both of them are humourless cunts.

This is the sort of high quality cunting that makes it all worthwhile.

• Like 2

On 22/10/2023 at 07:52, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm not sure whether you and Harvey Weinstein have anything in common in terms of discovering and nourishing young talent: "parts" eh?