CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adam Thomas & Claudia Patatas.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm sure I had Claudia Patatas with my fillet steak last week,lovely they were

Neil, I don't even want to imagine you with a steak.  The first slice is horizontal, and a carrot wedged into it repeatedly before you actually begin feasting upon the ravaged flesh.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Neil, I don't even want to imagine you with a steak.  The first slice is horizontal, and a carrot wedged into it repeatedly before you actually begin feasting upon the ravaged flesh.  

The inner workings of your mind are actually quite disturbing. I imagine that one day, your shocked neighbours will be telling journalists;

'I can't believe it! He was such a nice man!'

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The inner workings of your mind are actually quite disturbing. I imagine that one day, your shocked neighbours will be telling journalists;

There are certain punters here for which we must go that extra mile, Eric.  Neil's forays into the darkest sexual perversions are well documented.  You almost have to put yourself in his ballet slippers to formulate worthy responses.  

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd always pictured @ratcum with wavy blond hair, more Dru than Gru, so his outing as a boss-eyed skinhead comes as something of a disappointment.

tenor.gif?itemid=8051853

Your wife's been boasting again. 

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently she's a wedding photographer. On her portfolio on line there's one or two pics of a wedding but theres a pic of some cunt who thinks he's Bruce Willis with a gun and another pic of blokes dressed as German soldiers. 

Does she use a Braun Eva camera lens?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

and at this time of year too!

It's like when someone dies and people say "he'd do anything for anyone". Okay then cunt, can you blow my dog while I double team your daughter with an MP40? 

No?

I didn't think so?

I think the sentences handed to these two misfits are a bit steep. They haven't killed any cunt. 

Meanwhile, fuck face Anjem Choudary was involved with numerous proscribed organisation and hardly did any bird.

Probably, in the future, being a member of this site will risk a custodial sentence.

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not to mention the cost of the trial. I cannot see what it is that they've done so wrong to warrant a nicking in this instance.  Unless of course they've been whacking the kids bollocks with a copy of The Tanakh. 

It wasn't the fact they named their sprog after hitler that was the issue you mad cunt, it was being part of a banned hate group and distributing propaganda.

One rule for neo nazis another for peaceful bearded chaps who bow to the east behind closed doors and closed mouths

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think the sentences handed to these two misfits are a bit steep. They haven't killed any cunt. 

Meanwhile, fuck face Anjem Choudary was involved with numerous proscribed organisation and hardly did any bird.

Probably, in the future, being a member of this site will risk a custodial sentence.

But we do have a good judge as a member of the forum.

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Nazis are making a comeback, Beast. So far the only ones I've seen are these two dickheads in the privacy of their own home and that Scottish Nazi pug that got its owner arrested, but I'm sure the goose stepping, jackboot wearing fuckers are hiding an army somewhere and our honourable, unbiased news media outlets (with absolutely no agenda of their own to push)  will find them all eventually.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If that proves to be true, let's hope sentences are based on number of posts, but commuted for humour content. Pen's getting a life stretch without parole.

Guest Wizardsleeve
49 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

If that proves to be true, let's hope sentences are based on number of posts, but commuted for humour content. Pen's getting a life stretch without parole.

If the current tide of complete cunts is any indication, there will need to be a large cell block.  Pen, Frank, Albert, Quaint, ExtremeCunt, and a list of others.  

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Apparently one person did die and another injured by right-wing nutjobs who followed the "teachings" of the proscribed hate group Thomas and Patatas belongd to.

I don't care too much for wankers like this, they probably think they're being smart and sticking their fingers up to the elite brainwashing morons, when in reality they're making themselves look like the total dumb cunts that they are. Sure it's their kid but that kid with that name and parents like that will grow up with hatred close to it's heart (probably) Adolf is a cunts name anyway. I would just execute them and be done with it.

13 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I don't care too much for wankers like this, they probably think they're being smart and sticking their fingers up to the elite brainwashing morons, when in reality they're making themselves look like the total dumb cunts that they are. Sure it's their kid but that kid with that name and parents like that will grow up with hatred close to it's heart (probably) Adolf is a cunts name anyway. I would just execute them and be done with it.

I reckon Jake the Muss would have sorted these pea brained, goose stepping fuckwits out. And all their mates. Singlehandedly. All at once.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

is that a picture of Frank on the wall? lol

Reptile, you're like The Corner's version of a bottle of Cinzano Bianco.

Hanging around long past the point that your welcome has run out, impossible to get rid of and absolutely no cunt likes you. Unfortunately, like a bottle of Cinzano, you're probably guaranteed to still be knocking about in July.

Fuck off.