CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tourism Journalist At Forbes Magazine

Decimus

52 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

A couple of nights later I heard that the landlord at the pub at Wardle had told them to fuck off when they called in asking him to fill their water barrels.

And they wonder why the pub trade is going down the shitter.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to a dinner party years ago hosted by a couple who were teetotal Methodists (alcohol is the devil's spit) and were vegan. It was the most singular boring, depressing fucking 4 hours I've ever spent. They used to go on holidays with their church. Maybe, with any luck, someone will suggest a boating holiday off the coast of Somalia. Maybe. 

yeah right..

19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I notice the map shows Wales as green, and it should be high risk red.  I knew several people who lived,  holidayed there,  and died of boredom, drowning, and contracting deadly diseases from spittle.  Fuck off

You doddery old fool, it was your Welsh business accounts that was splattered with red ink. I'm reliability informed that your bankers had to order another barrel of red ink after printing your last set of bank statements.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You doddery old fool, it was your Welsh business accounts that was splattered with red ink. I'm reliability informed that your bankers had to order another barrel of red ink after printing your last set of bank statements.

It's a shame that he ended up being able to handle the ignominy of being a bankrupt, far better for him and the world in general if he would've just chucked himself on one of his logging saws and had done with it.

@Witheredscrote fuck off.

Lol.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:53 AM, Decimus said:

Forbes Magazine has just released its list of "The 10 coolest places to go in 2019". I'll get to the list in a moment, but I'd just like to register my absolute fucking disgust that a supposedly high-brow publication would head up an article with the word "coolest" included. Obviously, with the relative decline in the readership of The Beezer and The Dandy, Forbes is looking to expand its readership to include 10 year olds from the 1980s.

On this list are such tranquil utopias as Pakistan, Columbia and Rwanda, splendid resorts renowned for being top destinations to spend 14 days with the family.

Who can forget the time that their youngest daughter was kidnapped, gang raped and held hostage by Al Qaeda militants in the Karakorum mountain range? Or that family reunion when grandad was beheaded by Tutsi rebels in a Kigali Starbucks?

There's no doubt in my mind that whoever wrote this ridiculous article is the sort of gap-year taking, fairtrade buying, Hooray Henry Oxbridge cunt who gallivants around third world shitholes building orphanages and outhouses. He can take his list and shove it up his fucking arse to join the millions of intestinal parasites he's picked up on his hipster fucking jaunts.

Is Skegness in the top ten by any chance?  It’s a fucking war torn shit hole. So should fit in nicely with the Forbes middle class wankers tourism guide.

On 1/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mrs Roops said:

@Mrs Roops it would appear that @Witheredscrote is up to his old leaderboard manipulation tricks again. Seven 'likes' dished out to @Frank in a space of time that would have been impossible for him to have genuinely read and appreciated said posts.

I don't need to tell you how to do your job, but since he has bitched and moaned incessantly about the loss of some of his 'likes', the appropriate punishment seems clear. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops it would appear that @Witheredscrote is up to his old leaderboard manipulation tricks again. Seven 'likes' dished out to @Frank in a space of time that would have been impossible for him to have genuinely read and appreciated said posts.

I don't need to tell you how to do your job, but since he has bitched and moaned incessantly about the loss of some of his 'likes', the appropriate punishment seems clear. 

Alright someone is playing funny fuckers here. Wiz just PM'ed me complaining about Frank manipulating the leaderboard with the help of Bubba and Pen - and now he's liking Frank's posts himself?

The fuck you playing at @Wizardsleeve?

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Alright someone is playing funny fuckers here. Wiz just PM'ed me complaining about Frank manipulating the leaderboard with the help of Bubba and Pen - and now he's liking Frank's posts himself?

The fuck you playing at @Wizardsleeve?

It's the disgusting toad Withers who is up to no good. He's got form and was suitably fucked over for it before, so I hope that Roops hasn't made a new year's resolution to be kind to the elderly, because I want the old cunt destroyed.

Edited by Decimus
A permanent ban?
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It’s pathetic. No other word for it. 

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The only thing I could confuse @Witheredscrote with is a sneaky, conniving, devious piece of fucking shit.

I can imagine him now in his hospital bed. The only sounds emanating from his tomb being the slow beeps of his life support machine and his gnarled cancerous fingers furiously tapping the like button.

What a fucking worm.

Just now, Iam Ape said:

The only thing I could confuse @Witheredscrote with is a sneaky, conniving, devious piece of fucking shit.

I'll admit it was a severe moment of window licking on my part. I'm not one of those cunts to claim dyslexia every time it fucking suits them. How many pictures of Margot Robbie squatting on your face to make up for this insulting lapse in judgement @Wizardsleeve

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Seven likes were awarded to Frank within a period of two minutes, some of the awarded posts written by Frank were posted six days ago. The likes have now been reversed off. Wither's own reputation count has been reset to zero.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Seven likes were awarded to Frank within a period of two minutes, some of the awarded posts written by Frank were posted six days ago. The likes have now been reversed off. Wither's own reputation count has been reset to zero.

Good work. Now how's about taking a look at the first page of this thread and marvelling at the procession of single likes on pens utter horseshit?