CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with flashy cars on PCP finance.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

all these ads on the tele about dry twats has put me off CB.

Might have to use the eye socket

It's repellant. Women talking about fannies and removing all the mystery and allure. I bet they'd be up in arms if some cunt started advertising 'Itchy Scrot-away' on the telly. 

I blame that shovel faced cunt Germaine Greer.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's repellant. Women talking about fannies and removing all the mystery and allure. I bet they'd be up in arms if some cunt started advertising 'Itchy Scrot-away' on the telly. 

The sheer number of medical things that can go wrong with fannies is truly frightening to contemplate. The blue waffle is actually one of the more visually appealing ailments, compared to, say, a badly infected prolapse. 

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The sheer number of medical things that can go wrong with fannies is truly frightening to contemplate. The blue waffle is actually one of the more visually appealing ailments, compared to, say, a badly infected prolapse. 

I know, and they're the fussy ones when it comes to selecting a mate. You'd think they would have realised it was us doing them a favour.

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did someone say German queer?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 90s Golf was so good that VW still issue them to their 'Directors of Engineering' as company cars..

..don't they @sean5302?  You bullshitting little crybaby cunt.

The 1942 Heinrich Himmler special edition Passat is now very collectable. It has a very fetching color scheme based on the first edition Belsen range by Hugo Boss. Unfortunately very few survived the war somewhat coincidentally.

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My missus confessed to me once after I got her drunk and slipped a few Rohypnol in her Lambrusco that all her and her mates do all day is laze around watching Loose Women and Ellen (whatever the fuck that is) and play with their fannies all afternoon. So I don’t actually feel any guilt for phoning the tv licensing about her. I’ve thrown her out now and still got 10 months left on it. Whose the clever cunt now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hi I’m Barry Scott.  Fuck Cillit Bang      In tests 9 out of ten women preferred “itchy scrot-away.     Funny they never mention the other one. I bet she’s fucking gorgeous.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The 1942 Heinrich Himmler special edition Passat is now very collectable. It has a very fetching color scheme based on the first edition Belsen range by Hugo Boss. Unfortunately very few survived the war somewhat coincidentally.

Even less surviving examples of the 1943 German 4WD lifestyle vehicle designed by Hitler for the wartime middle classes. Featuring quarter inch steel plate bodywork and Krupps steel box section wraparound bumpers. The Mercedes Judenwacka.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eh? Given that nature has decreed that females, being the more resilient of the genders, have far more complicated reproductive organs and that all the male has to do is deliver a piece of DNA before congratulating themselves for a 30 second job well done, one would have thought that would be the end of the matter. Instead men fill acres of print and cram the airwaves with "male problems" despite the male's bathroom bits being comparatively simple to that of the females. Prostate problems, testicular problems, impotency & erectile deficiency problems, fertility problems, premature ejaculation problems and then there is the time and effort we females have to spend dealing with the menfolk's psychological issues, constantly massaging the fragile male ego over their perceived inadequacy and self doubt, "don't worry love, it happens to every man" and "no pet, size really doesn't matter". FFS guys, it's simple; get it up, put it in and shoot - you're not launching a Saturn rocket!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Given that nature has decreed that females, being the more resilient of the genders, have far more complicated reproductive organs and that all the male has to do is deliver a piece of DNA before congratulating themselves for a 30 second job well done, one would have thought that would be the end of the matter. Instead men fill acres of print and cram the airwaves with "male problems" despite the male's bathroom bits being comparatively simple to that of the females. Prostate problems, testicular problems, impotency & erectile deficiency problems, fertility problems, premature ejaculation problems and then there is the time and effort we females have to spend dealing with the menfolk's psychological issues, constantly massaging the fragile male ego over their perceived inadequacy and self doubt, "don't worry love, it happens to every man" and "no pet, size really doesn't matter". FFS guys, it's simple; get it up, put it in and shoot - you're not launching a Saturn rocket!

Fair enough, get the head right and the rest will follow.

However, the male reproductive anatomy is not exactly built very defensively. It is all hanging out front, susceptible to the environment and unforeseen traumas, whereas the lady's bits are cosseted away safely. Not saying a whack in the boobs is a pleasant experience, but torsion of the testes is far more common than ovarian torsion.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

30 seconds? Does that include foreplay?

Btw, have a like 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My Aunty Vi had a prolapse but apparently refused to take anything for it.

"I just stuck it up my arse to keep it moist Rat"