CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloody Bloody Sunday

Stubby Pecker

47 cunting years on and this saga continues to evolve now it's revealed that one of the soldiers involved can be prosecuted. Granted the Paras are a blood thirsty bunch of subhumans who'd punch their granny in the cunt if she said the wrong thing (at least the fuckers I met), but if you're being fired on, or think you are and are young, shitting a brink and surrounded by potential enemy, you're going to shoot a few of the cunts. The whole thing was a fucking disaster and Johnny Mick should be grateful more weren't killed considering the provocation and presence (and then the legging it away) of armed IRA cunts, stirring up shit.

The level of angst and need to get revenge is verging on scouser levels and the endless Hillsborough bandwagon. Perhaps the two groups could get together to burn some effigies and grasp for scapegoats whilst Bonio and Cilia Blacks corpse penned a touching tribute whilst forgetting the countless poor cunts killed by the IRA and their cowardly brethren?

Truth and reconciliation my fucking arse. The sooner we get shot of Northern Ireland the better- the ones that still want to be British can swim to the Isle of Man   

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

27 cunting years on and this saga continues to evolve now it's revealed that one of the soldiers involved can be prosecuted. Granted the Paras are a blood thirsty bunch of subhumans who'd punch their granny in the cunt if she said the wrong thing (at least the fuckers I met), but if you're being fired on, or think you are and are young, shitting a brink and surrounded by potential enemy, you're going to shoot a few of the cunts. The whole thing was a fucking disaster and Johnny Mick should be grateful more weren't killed considering the provocation and presence (and then the legging it away) of armed IRA cunts, stirring up shit.

The level of angst and need to get revenge is verging on scouser levels and the endless Hillsborough bandwagon. Perhaps the two groups could get together to burn some effigies and grasp for scapegoats whilst Bonio and Cilia Blacks corpse penned a touching tribute whilst forgetting the countless poor cunts killed by the IRA and their cowardly brethren?

Truth and reconciliation my fucking arse. The sooner we get shot of Northern Ireland the better- the ones that still want to be British can swim to the Isle of Man   

47 years 

What about all those cunts in the 2 world wars,the murdering cunts have gotten away with it what with dying and all that,heroes my fucking arse!

Next time I'm in London I'm going to piss on the Cenotaph

Just now, Neil said:

What about all those cunts in the 2 world wars,the murdering cunts have gotten away with it what with dying and all that,heroes my fucking arse!

I'm currently seeking compensation from the Italian government for the heinous crimes committed by their troops in 53AD against my tribe of swamp dwelling, Severn side kin folk

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Yeah, let's tear down all the war memorials, cos some of them people we shot in the war was foreign, and that's racist. I feel so guilty. 🌈🦄

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

47 years 

Whilst I could make a hilarious post about your comment relating to how long it’s been since your mangy rat has had a good seeing to, I won’t, I don’t play to the cheap likes.

I do have a question though; why, as the ‘first responder’, do you feel the need to  quote tim’s entire dog shit nom, it’s hardly fucking required, is it? 

Stupid old cunt. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst I could make a hilarious post about your comment relating to how long it’s been since your mangy rat has had a good seeing to, I won’t, I don’t play to the cheap likes.

I do have a question though; why, as the ‘first responder’, do you feel the need to  quote tim’s entire dog shit nom, it’s hardly fucking required, is it? 

Stupid old cunt. 

Let's hope when you collapse in the street from the inevitable heart attack, the "first responder" will be a massively hung black man intent on fucking your prone arse to oblivion, thus making your last dying moments unbearable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

47 cunting years on and this saga continues to evolve now it's revealed that one of the soldiers involved can be prosecuted. Granted the Paras are a blood thirsty bunch of subhumans who'd punch their granny in the cunt if she said the wrong thing (at least the fuckers I met), but if you're being fired on, or think you are and are young, shitting a brink and surrounded by potential enemy, you're going to shoot a few of the cunts. The whole thing was a fucking disaster and Johnny Mick should be grateful more weren't killed considering the provocation and presence (and then the legging it away) of armed IRA cunts, stirring up shit.

And now on Channel 5, the next episode of our new docudrama series presented by Brendan O’Carroll, Righting The Wrongs: A Revisionist History Of Ireland. Tonight Oliver Cromwell gets castrated for being beastly to Catholics, Trevelyan gets whipped for crimes against potatoes, and Thierry Henry gets his dirty thieving hand cut off for slapping the ball back to William Gallas in Paris. Brendan O’Carroll’s words are spoken by an actor due to government restrictions. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Stupid old cunt. 

No need for that. If you can't be intelligent, don't be insulting. 

Guest judgetwi

When the British Army wins a battle the posh cunts at the top get all the plaudits, all the medals, the grateful thanks of the nation and a seat in the House of Lords where they can piss it up at the taxpayers expense.

When it all goes tits up they look for some poor cunt at the bottom of the food chain to stitch up like a kipper. No wonder the Army are desperately trying to recruit poofs and peacefuls. Who, in their right minds would want to fight for the bunch of traitorous cunts who rule us these days? 

Fuck that for a game of soldiers!

See what I did there?

Ok, i’ll get me blackface camouflage and me 24 hour ration pack.

Bit racist there, bit racist.

Apart from a few thousand fucking idiots in Glasgow, the population of mainland Great Britain doesn't give a shit about Northern Ireland.

The whole process of Brexit is being held up for 60 odd million citizens of the UK purely because a few hundred thousand fundamentalist fucking nutcases in NI are throwing a Paddy paddy.

Give it back to the Republic. Any Rangers fan, Orangeman or Presbyterian Northern Irish wanker who doesn't like it can fuck right off in the interests of ridding the UK of this festering canker.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apart from a few thousand fucking idiots in Glasgow, the population of mainland Great Britain doesn't give a shit about Northern Ireland.

The whole process of Brexit is being held up for 60 odd million citizens of the UK purely because a few hundred thousand fundamentalist fucking nutcases in NI are throwing a Paddy paddy.

Give it back to the Republic. Any Rangers fan, Orangeman or Presbyterian Northern Irish wanker who doesn't like it can fuck right off in the interests of ridding the UK of this festering canker.

Re my comment about these fucks swimming to the Isle of Man

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Doesn't that seem more appropriate?  The ginger fucking dullards can all fuck off.  

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It’s déjà vu all over again, but for what it's worth I quite agree with you, on the proviso that all Celtic fans then immediately fuck off to their beloved motherland too.

Guest Ollyboro

Clearly this biscuit wanking cunt needs prosecuting for gross incompetence. With a fucking machine gun in his hand and thousands of micks to aim at he killed - at the very fucking most - thirteen. Useless cunt. Send him into Kilburn with a bag of Semtex. If he doesn't take at least fourteen out, then do him for treason.

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s déjà vu all over again, but for what it's worth I quite agree with you, on the proviso that all Celtic fans then immediately fuck off to their beloved motherland too.

As I've matured, albeit slowly, I have to say that my opinions on all things Ireland have softened somewhat. You'll also be surprised to hear that given a choice, I'd rather see Rangers win the Scottish league. Every Celtic fan that I have met, without exception, has been an absolute fucking cunt. Gormless, lacking any sort of dental hygiene, and totally incomprehensible.

Hearts all the way.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'll be surprised to hear that given a choice, I'd rather see Rangers win the Scottish league...

Hearts all the way.

I'd prefer anyone - even the sheep-shagging scum of Aberdeen - to win the league over either of the bigot brothers, but I'm not holding my fucking breath.

I'm also not sure you'd much like Hearts fans either if you met them - they're frightfully common little thugs.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd prefer anyone - even the sheep-shagging scum of Aberdeen - to win the league over either of the bigot brothers, but I'm not holding my fucking breath.

I'm also not sure you'd much like Hearts fans either if you met them - they're frightfully common little thugs.

Hibernian had a legendary hooligan element years ago.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Capital City Service/Hibs casuals