CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 dads 1 baby

Neil

I don't fucking care if I'm called a dinosaur or old or ignorant for that matter but the sight of 2 cock smokers faffing over a new born baby that I've just witnessed made me feel physically sick.

There was not one bit of natural instinctive behaviour from either of them when fumbling about and trying to organise the changing of said sprogs nappy.Fucking freaks the pair of them,I do hope someone on the outside sees sense and rescues that poor toddler from the clutches of these two perverts.

Where's Punkers when you need him?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno..cant be any worse than the sink estate chavs with legions of kids. Or the addicts n alcohol abusers that manage to have kids.

Panzbaby 

Surely being on a par with those cunts is reason enough to make them unsuitable parents. They should stealth-sterilise them by putting something in Frosty Jacks.

I'm all for the biological facts of life where you can't create a sprog from same sex partnerships, and I'm a big proponent of same sex marriage........ but only if it means they cannot reproduce and infect the human race with their warped view. Ultimately the infectious disease of gayness will be bred out of the gene pool. That said I would always permit a few lesbians - for entertainment purposes only, you understand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I don't fucking care if I'm called a dinosaur or old or ignorant for that matter but the sight of 2 cock smokers faffing over a new born baby that I've just witnessed made me feel physically sick.

There was not one bit of natural instinctive behaviour from either of them when fumbling about and trying to organise the changing of said sprogs nappy.Fucking freaks the pair of them,I do hope someone on the outside sees sense and rescues that poor toddler from the clutches of these two perverts.

Where's Punkers when you need him?

I don't agree with the promotion of homosexual deviancy, or the way it is promoted by interested parties as being entirely ordinary. Two men raising a child is by no means normal, and is completely unprecedented in nature.

However, saying that, if my wife and I both died, I would rather our children were raised by two men in a stable, secure relationship full of love, than by a man and a woman, solely and only because they are a man and a woman.

In an ideal world children will be brought up in a biologically normal way, but at the end of the day the most important thing is that they are brought up with love, compassion and kindness, regardless of a parents genitals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't agree with the promotion of homosexual deviancy, or the way it is promoted by interested parties as being entirely ordinary. Two men raising a child is by no means normal, and is completely unprecedented in nature.

However, saying that, if my wife and I both died, I would rather our children were raised by two men in a stable, secure relationship full of love, than by a man and a woman, solely and only because they are a man and a woman.

In an ideal world children will be brought up in a biologically normal way, but at the end of the day the most important thing is that they are brought up with love, compassion and kindness, regardless of a parents genitals.

That's not even remotely funny

Up your game man! Where's the pithy punchline, delivered with all the bile and invective of a mid-life crsis on legs whose made some terrible life choices?

This effort totally lacks granularity

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

... a mid-life crisis on legs who's made some terrible life choices?

I hope you're not implying that Decs is Robbie Williams? That has to be against at least three of the site rules.

7 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

That's not even remotely funny

Up your game man! Where's the pithy punchline, delivered with all the bile and invective of a mid-life crsis on legs whose made some terrible life choices?

This effort totally lacks granularity

I've got the beer monkeys.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you're not implying that Decs is Robbie Williams? That has to be against at least three of the site rules.

I just might be you know.

Cos through it all

He has a big erection

A rib-tickling selection of condoms on his prong

And his hairy balls

He wants me to stroke 'em

His dangling shrivelled scrotum

He wan't me to feel

But he can't make me

I'm with this Arsehole instead.

11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is that like the Dhobie Itch?

When you've had a shit load of class A's and alcohol the night before, there's one of two ways you're going to wake up the next day.

The first is that you'll want to eat and fuck, and still feel that high which makes the world glow. You may even want to top yourself up with a few early morning snifters. 

The second is that you'll wake up with a feeling of guilt and shame, disgusted at yourself with the amount of money that you've spent, the inappropriate comments you made, and the sheets that you've soiled. You may even log onto an irreverent website where you usually endlessly call other members queers and faggots, and instead end up defending the rights of gay parenthood. That's the beer monkeys.

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's beautiful Decs. Sniff...  beautiful 😥

You're still a cunt though. 

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just been sick in my mouth,you fucking soft cunt.You must fucking hate your kids as much as they hate you.I wouldn't expect any less from a cunt who probably dressed his kids in Norwich colours,fucking pervert.At least my lot are guaranteed 6 points next season

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've just been sick in my mouth,you fucking soft cunt.You must fucking hate your kids as much as they hate you.I wouldn't expect any less from a cunt who probably dressed his kids in Norwich colours,fucking pervert.At least my lot are guaranteed 6 points next season

For two speeding offences?

You're right though, he's on the turn. The plague has reached Norfolk. He needs putting in quarantine.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When you've had a shit load of class A's and alcohol the night before, there's one of two ways you're going to wake up the next day.

The first is that you'll want to eat and fuck, and still feel that high which makes the world glow. You may even want to top yourself up with a few early morning snifters. 

The second is that you'll wake up with a feeling of guilt and shame, disgusted at yourself with the amount of money that you've spent, the inappropriate comments you made, and the sheets that you've soiled. You may even log onto an irreverent website where you usually endlessly call other members queers and faggots, and instead end up defending the rights of gay parenthood. That's the beer monkeys.

I love you Deco. 

Bite me

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Let's be serious here for one moment.

Let's say you've got a brother, a sister and a child of your own. Your brother is gay, in a relationship with another man. They are financially well off, own their own house, are mentally stable and despite not living a conventional lifestyle, are decent human beings. Your sister on the other hand is a drug addict, in a relationship with a scumbag who doesn't work, knocks her about, and isn't averse to hitting children either.

Now let's say that this imaginary life of yours along with your wife's ends in a fatal train crash. Where would you want your child to go if your only living relatives were your brother and sister? If your bigotry and stupidity means that you answer the sister, then you hate your child immeasurably more than I ever could my brood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Are you feeling a little queer?

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's be serious here for one moment.

Let's say you've got a brother, a sister and a child of your own. Your brother is gay, in a relationship with another man. They are financially well off, own their own house, are mentally stable and despite not living a conventional lifestyle, are decent human beings. Your sister on the other hand is a drug addict, in a relationship with a scumbag who doesn't work, knocks her about, and isn't averse to hitting children either.

Now let's say that this imaginary life of yours along with your wife's ends in a fatal train crash. Where would you want your child to go if your only living relatives were your brother and sister? If your bigotry and stupidity means that you answer the sister, then you hate your child immeasurably more than I ever could my brood.

Decs I'm gonna jump straight to the conclusion, that you threw a few pills down your Gregory peck this morning, left over from the revelry of the night before, maybe some powder I've done it myself. Your gonna feel like shit tomorrow morning, my remedy perfected over many years is benzodiazapines, valium temazepam ect with a lot of lucozade and squash, a fry up to if you can manage it.

However I'm gonna agree with you it's a case of giving them the best chance, however there still gonna be traumatized. Being raised by a couple if poofters is cool these days apparently in certain circles. However going to a local secondary school with every cunt knowing it, probably isn't.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are these the same rules that Roops basically makes up when she's on the rags, in order to win an argument?

• Like 1