CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Met Gala

Jiggerycock

Staright out of the Pen book of 'BBC news website, cut 'n paste, twit nominations' but take a look at this pile of big dog's cock:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48182060

It's a fashion event (which should set the alarm bells ringing when it comes to a Gathering of the Cunts) but this year's theme was 'Camp'.

So basically an excuse, if one were needed, for the biggest show offs on the planet to squeeze, nip, flatten and knead themselves into the most excruciatingly uncomfortable (physically, aesthetically and socially) outfits, whilst applying make up (sometimes without the use of a trowel) that Vivienne Westwood might consider a bit OTT.

Walking , bresthing, sentient cliche Lady (!) Gaga was front and centre for this wankfest, naturally.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Staright out of the Pen book of 'BBC news website, cut 'n paste, twit nominations' but take a look at this pile of big dog's cock:

It's a fashion event (which should set the alarm bells ringing when it comes to a Gathering of the Cunts) but this year's theme was 'Camp'.

So basically an excuse, if one were needed, for the biggest show offs on the planet to squeeze, nip, flatten and knead themselves into the most excruciatingly uncomfortable (physically, aesthetically and socially) outfits, whilst applying make up (sometimes without the use of a trowel) that Vivienne Westwood might consider a bit OTT.

Walking , bresthing, sentient cliche Lady (!) Gaga was front and centre for this wankfest, naturally.

Half the world undernourished, and these self indulgent cunts fucking breathe oxygen. If ever there were a time and place for some rag headed, backpacking cunt to run into a room shouting ' Allahu Akbar' this was it.  I want them dead (with thanks to Rev)

31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

This is straight out of the Jiggerycock cut n paste twit nominations .. you need to have confidence in your own nominations cockerytwit

33 minutes ago, The Guard said:

This is straight out of the Jiggerycock cut n paste twit nominations .. you need to have confidence in your own nominations cockerytwit

I do / did, thus my few lines of explanatory text.

...as opposed to the 'constipated mathematician' approach of readers having to work it out for themselves

41 minutes ago, The Guard said:

41 minutes ago, The Guard said:

It is a strong nom, cunting a bunch of cunts.    So kindly shut the fuck up,  and stop trying to derail it.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I saw a pic of Harry Styles,what an absolute fucking bell-end.He is now at the top of my 'Please kill yourself' list

Epitome of the pin-up boy for metrosexual males everywhere - and thus, yes, an absolute fucking bell-end.

I hate him more than I hate fascism

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I saw a pic of Harry Styles,what an absolute fucking bell-end.He is now at the top of my 'Please kill yourself' list

Caroline Flack clearly had a soft spot for him Neil. Taught him more tricks than Paul Daniels by all accounts. Since he’s moved through Taylor Swift and a bevy of Victoria’s Secret models and nubile actresses.

So I second your motion for suicide, but only after we all get a look at his iPhone.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 07/05/2019 at 05:24, Witheredscrote said:

It is a strong nom, cunting a bunch of cunts.    So kindly shut the fuck up,  and stop trying to derail it.

A few more posts like this, I'll have to start giving you likes again.

Good work!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A few more posts like this, I'll have to start giving you likes again.

Good work!

Give him another 2476 likes and the shit fucking cunt will be back to where he started before I quite rightly grassed him.

Withers, fuck off.

Lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't give a fuck what you do.  Piss off.

Poor Withers, your only friend is Eddie, an equally mental defective to yourself, and one of only two sources of likes...the other being Pen.  Why you continue to log in after falling so far is a mystery.  

Fuck off.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Caroline Flack clearly had a soft spot for him Neil. Taught him more tricks than Paul Daniels by all accounts. Since he’s moved through Taylor Swift and a bevy of Victoria’s Secret models and nubile actresses.

So I second your motion for suicide, but only after we all get a look at his iPhone.

She's got a soft spot for anyone famous the freeloading fucking slagpipe

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Poor Withers, your only friend is Eddie, an equally mental defective to yourself, and one of only two sources of likes...the other being Pen.  Why you continue to log in after falling so far is a mystery.  

Fuck off.

Is the Pen ID still persisting with its campaign of relentless fucking drivel? I've been blissfully unaware since I blocked it. Give yourself an early Christmas present by doing the same, I promise you that you won't regret it.

@The Guard, if you're reading this, I promise you it won't be long until I've persuaded most people on here to block you. You've then got two options as far as I can tell. You can either open your front door for the first time in seven years and go outside, hopefully getting instantly hit by a bus. Or you can persist in churning out unprecedented levels of shit on here that no one will ever read.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give him another 2476 likes and the shit fucking cunt will be back to where he started before I quite rightly grassed him.

Withers, fuck off.

Lol.

Another 2476 likes suggests Withers was once an OK commenter. Why is he so drastically shit nowadays?

• Like 1