CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heather Mills compo

colonelkurtz

Guest DrCunt
33 minutes ago, scotty said:

If she had any sense of humour at all she'd change her name to Mrs Spigot and audition for the role of Tarzan. 

I've got nothing against your right leg, it's the rest of you I despise, you gold digging vile cunt.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the world's richest and most famous songwriting duo, Lennon and McCartney really did have the most awful fucking taste in women.

The drugs must have been terrific if they made their procession of munters look palatable. 

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the world's richest and most famous songwriting duo, Lennon and McCartney really did have the most awful fucking taste in women.

Absolutely. I was actually discussing this with a friend not so long ago. With all the fanny in the world at their command, John goes for an absolutely fucking batshit slanter, whose autobiography will end up being written in her own shit and menstrual blood; and Paul Mc-fuckwit-Cartney settles for some ropy kale-weaving livestock-bothering yank with all the charm and charisma of Andy Murray losing at scrabble.

Baffling as all fuck.

Guest Commodore of Cuntoxation

Lennon was a strange fucker some cunt shot him to ruin his track record of being with ugly cunt women 

McCartney had a love of animals particularly horses which explains why every woman he’s married resembled a wonky donkey.. If heather Mills was a horse they would of shot the cunt with only one peg 

E258F027-4917-47AB-BDE1-ED730A9886BC.png