CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farewell The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Penny Farthing

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

At 1019 in the forenoon of 24th September 2019 the United Kingdom ceased to exist .. our beloved country is now nothing more than a boil on the face of the European Union. We exist sorely do do everything they tell us.

Kingdon eh?.  Were you about to type in 'King Dong' into your search engine as per usual but got confused in your senile state?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Johnson is a fucking wanker. The stupid cunt bragged about what he  was going to do and gave the remoaner scum advanced notice. If you’re going to do some cunt you don’t phone him up every day and say “i’m going to do you Decimus you piece of shit.......i’m going to kick your head in Marjorie you arse crawling wanker.”

Why the fuck would you allow some cocksucker like Frank to prepare himself? Just do the cunt, don’t talk about it.

Boris fucked himself with his own big mouth. Only the great Sir Nigel of Farage can save us now.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Johnson is a fucking wanker. The stupid cunt bragged about what he  was going to do and gave the remoaner scum advanced notice. If you’re going to do some cunt you don’t phone him up every day and say “i’m going to do you Decimus you piece of shit.......i’m going to kick your head in Marjorie you arse crawling wanker.”

Why the fuck would you allow some cocksucker like Frank to prepare himself? Just do the cunt, don’t talk about it.

Boris fucked himself with his own big mouth. Only the great Sir Nigel of Farage can save us now.

Your idol Nige is going to bend you over and fuck your colon out of your mouth by putting that useless borderline communist wanker Corbyn in the hot seat. See how you like that.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

If you’re going to do some cunt you don’t phone him up every day and say “i’m going to do you Decimus you piece of shit.......i’m going to kick your head in Marjorie you arse crawling wanker.”

To be fair, you cock smoking, pant-wetting, crybaby fucking cunt, your chances of success with a stealth attack would be minimal.

I imagine that the minute your fat fucking arse gets off of the disabled ramp on the 16:42 Lon Liv Street to Norwich service, the glass of water on my desk would enter full on Jurassic Park mode.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Your idol Nige is going to bend you over and fuck your colon out of your mouth by putting that useless borderline communist wanker Corbyn in the hot seat. See how you like that.

I didn’t say he was my idol Gladys. I recall a popular election  poster in 1930’s Germany ....... the slogan was “Hitler...Our Last Hope.” Ask Herr Oberst, he knows all about it. 

As for the terrorist loving Comrade Corbyn it will be mugs like you,  who  have swallowed the EUSSR cock who will put him in No 10 not me. You muggy fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, you cock smoking, pant-wetting, crybaby fucking cunt, your chances of success with a stealth attack would be minimal.

I imagine that the minute your fat fucking arse gets off of the disabled ramp on the 16:42 Lon Liv Street to Norwich service, the glass of water on my desk would enter full on Jurassic Park mode.

Obesity..... disability......you’ve got a real problem with that haven’t you Bully Boy?

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes.

Well fat, poor, queer, disabled is your only answer to anybody who takes the piss out of you. ( which is so fucking easy by the way)

You know where you’re going next don’t you bright boy? Watch me take you there. 

Thick as fucking shit.....and full of it.  😀

Just now, judgetwi said:

Well fat, poor, queer, disabled is your only answer to anybody who takes the piss out of you. ( which is so fucking easy by the way)

You know where you’re going next don’t you bright boy? Watch me take you there. 

Thick as fucking shit.....and full of it.  😀

Have you ever suspected that the more you react to being called fat, poor, queer and disabled, the more you're called it?

Take a look at what I say to anyone else I take a pop at, it's vastly different in most aspects.

As for saying that you enjoy fucking children, I wouldn't dream of putting it in writing after you pissed the bed and got the rules formally changed. 

Try again, Fatboy.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Listen up you fucking wanker, I'll gladly meet you for a straightner anytime, it won't be much of a tear up though as I don't fight the disabled, Jewdy.

If you happen to really fancy it, I'll be at the Charlton v Bristol City game next month.

You wanna slow yourself down mate, you're an embarrassment.

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:
10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen you fucking wanker I'll gladly meet you for a straightner anytime, it won't be much of a year up Jewdy as I don't fight the disabled.

If you really fancy it though I'll be at the Charlton v Bristol City game next month.

You wanna slow yourself down mate, you're an embarrassment.

As for saying that you enjoy fucking children, I wouldn't dream of putting it in writing after you pissed the bed and got the rules formally changed. 

Try again, Fatboy.

Threats of violence and accusations of paedophilia.

Fuck me, that was a lot quicker than I thought.

I wonder what Mr(s) Roops is going to do about this? 

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Threats of violence and accusations of paedophilia.

Fuck me, that was a lot quicker than I thought.

I wonder what Mr(s) Roops is going to do about this? 

It wasn't a threat, it was an offer in response to your own threat.

And point out where I accused you of being a paedophile? 

You're a hysterical cunt, perhaps you should fuck off to the safe space of Isacunt.com where you can discuss American football and exchange pleasantries.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't a threat, it was an offer in response to your own threat.

And point out where I accused you of being a paedophile? 

You're a hysterical cunt, perhaps you should fuck off to the safe space of Isacunt.com where you can discuss American football and exchange pleasantries.

Did you not read the extra post on the rules page, conveniently out of sight beneath the main post?

"No wiggle room" - Roopsspeak for "If I feel like fucking you over, I will."

Its probably a foregone conclusion at this point... If I were you, I'd just go all out at this point...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Did you not read the extra post on the rules page, conveniently out of sight beneath the main post?

"No wiggle room" - Roopsspeak for "If I feel like fucking you over, I will."

Its probably a foregone conclusion at this point... If I were you, I'd just go all out at this point...

I'm not sure you give her enough credit to expedite her duties in an unbiased manner.

If she would like to ban me for saying that I wouldn't accuse The Judge of indulging in noncery because it is against the rules, then of course she's entitled to. But I'm sure she's more fair minded than that and can look past his hysteria to see that I didn't accuse him of anything.