CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No male nurse please

White Cunt

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Poor show Drew, even by your low standards. I suggest throwing yourself completely off the wagon and drinking heavily until you revert back to your old, less shit, self

My apologies Stubby. Fuck off.

Everyone's a critic, and in all honesty, I would try and be more like you but I just can't bring myself to pass comment on other posters contributions when posting such boring shit myself. 

You could learn something here, before you become Frank Lite.

23 hours ago, Glowworm said:

So after being enthralled by him, liking what he had posted or implied agreement with what he posted .. had PMs from him and probably responded back and forth through PMs a few times you all now "knew that he was a wrong 'un .. what a load of tosspots.

Shut up you colossal reservoir of fake fucking shit. You're always the first person to try and befriend newbies by reciprocating a barrage of likes in a vain attempt to improve the worst post-to-like ratio this site has ever seen, before most of them find out you're the oldest cockswinger in town. The amount of likes you handed the shitty little nonce was pukeworthy – as is the blatant bumlicking you had going with Pansy and, more recently, Salty Wank Flaps.

No one likes you, Pen, which is why you keep changing your posting name and avatar – such is your obvious insecurity. Ex-Corner members on other sites (all of them) also think you're one eerie, creepy little chutney shemale. Kill yourself, you fucking grammatically inept, painfully unfunny, manipulative waste of cyber space.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up you colossal reservoir of fake fucking shit. You're always the first person to try and befriend newbies by reciprocating a barrage of likes in a vain attempt to improve the worst post-to-like ratio this site has ever seen, before most of them find out you're the oldest cockswinger in town. The amount of likes you handed the shitty little nonce was pukeworthy – as is the blatant bumlicking you had going with Pansy and, more recently, Salty Wank Flaps.

No one likes you, Pen, which is why you keep changing your posting name and avatar – such is your obvious insecurity. Ex-Corner members on other sites (all of them) also think you're one eerie, creepy little chutney shemale. Kill yourself, you fucking grammatically inept, painfully unfunny, manipulative waste of cyber space.

You've just found out that your ex boyfriend is HIV positive haven't you?

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

good old Wolfie, the soothing voice of moderation and reconciliation 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh look the bender squad have you given you some likes. Nope the reason i'm defending him is because anyone who shakes up the status quo and doesn't do the bidding of team snowflake on here immediately gets the boot, same shit happened with betterthanyou and various others. I think your little followers shouldn't be on here if they can't handle shit thrown back at them after they like to get gobby with everyone else and accuse everyone of being paedos (when are you going to reprimand Drossimus for yesterday btw?).At this point you may as well just restrict anyone new from becoming a member in case the snowflake brigade get upset when a newbie declines to arse lick them.

Well, a good proportion of those "likes" are from punters who have a history of not exactly being fans of mine and I fully expect them to return to nit-picking and condemnation everytime I post. I have no issue with newbies shaking up the "status quo" (whatever that means) but Pete clearly had another agenda which was to use The Corner as a platform to voice a predilection which, if left unchecked, would very quickly turn the site into a modern Paedophile Information Exchange with all sorts of weirdos signing up to swap stories and share fantasies. It's not as if Pete didn't have opportunities to mend his ways either. I gave a gentle reminder that we did not want to stray in Kieth Lard territory and two days ago I gave an unequivocal warning not to find ways to around my directive. His immediate response was to carry on via the PM facility so I had to remove him. Judging by your deflection I'm confident that Pete did PM you with his latest noncing fantasy, what I don't know is what your reaction was. I understand why you might wish to be loyal but you need to recalibrate your moral compass when judging others and the bigger picture.

--o0o--

On a more general note, can we now get back to using the site for what it was intended for? Pete is now history and there is little point in everyone going around in circles. What's done is done. That includes punters who have taken the drama as an excuse to re-open old wounds.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You must learn to forgive....try a local Christian service on Sunday and look for someone to forgive locally.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You eloquent fucker - this is verging on a literary masterpiece! 

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, a good proportion of those "likes" are from punters who have a history of not exactly being fans of mine and I fully expect them to return to nit-picking and condemnation everytime I post. I have no issue with newbies shaking up the "status quo" (whatever that means) but Pete clearly had another agenda which was to use The Corner as a platform to voice a predilection which, if left unchecked, would very quickly turn the site into a modern Paedophile Information Exchange with all sorts of weirdos signing up to swap stories and share fantasies. It's not as if Pete didn't have opportunities to mend his ways either. I gave a gentle reminder that we did not want to stray in Kieth Lard territory and two days ago I gave an unequivocal warning not to find ways to around my directive. His immediate response was to carry on via the PM facility so I had to remove him. Judging by your deflection I'm confident that Pete did PM you with his latest noncing fantasy, what I don't know is what your reaction was. I understand why you might wish to be loyal but you need to recalibrate your moral compass when judging others and the bigger picture.

--o0o--

On a more general note, can we now get back to using the site for what it was intended for? Pete is now history and there is little point in everyone going around in circles. What's done is done. That includes punters who have taken the drama as an excuse to re-open old wounds.

That type of cunt gives me the creeps. Let's hope he ends up with a Facefull of freshly boiled convict caramel. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Show us all where I called you a nonce or shut the fuck up, you crybaby fucking cunt.

Sure thing snowflake

You knew exactly what you were implying just like that cunt @WILLY SHITTERS who got reprimanded for it and Loadswill on that other thread i've forgotten the name of (the one you're all so fond of bringing up all the time).

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Sure thing snowflake

You knew exactly what you were implying just like that cunt @WILLY SHITTERS who got reprimanded for it and Loadswill on that other thread i've forgotten the name of (the one you're all so fond of bringing up all the time).

So you admit that you're a fat, virgin, autistic gamer? Because that's where the original implication was aimed whenever it was made. No one at any point in time said that you specifically were a nonce.

Hoisted by your own spacktard.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you admit that you're a fat, virgin, autistic gamer? Because that's where the original implication was aimed whenever it was made. No one at any point in time said that you specifically were a nonce.

Hoisted by your own spacktard.

Nice try dickhead, you literally got "coolered" a while back for saying the exact same thing. You said all gamers(implying me) are paedos.

Suck a dick.

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Nice try dickhead, you literally got "coolered" a while back for saying the exact same thing. You said all gamers(implying me) are paedos.

Suck a dick.

Even if I did (which I didn't) that was six months or so ago. 

You accused three members of calling you a nonce last night, not half a year ago.

Show me the evidence, you poundland Poirot cunt, or shut your fucking whingeing cunt of a mouth.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even if I did (which I didn't) that was six months or so ago. 

You accused three members of calling you a nonce last night, not half a year ago.

Show me the evidence, you poundland Poirot cunt, or shut your fucking whingeing cunt of a mouth.

I don't know the name of the thread, it's that one you're all so fond of bringing up, the one where Loadswill, you and @WILLY SHITTERS accused all gamers and fans of Warhammer as being nonces. Anyway fuck off spiderman you're getting repetitive now and you're not nearly as funny as you think you are you snivelling little desk jockey.