CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Irish cunts who fall off the back of a lorry

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub, fucking soaked again, with my carry out and my vegan pizza and my “free” bottle of “freshly squeezed Florida orange juice” (yeah, right) and I have to read this fucking shit.

What’s your problem My Lady, you fucked up bitter old cow? Are you Anna fucking Soubry or what? What have these people ever done to you.....or anyone? It was an accident you bitch, nothing to see.

While i’m here I must say this sort, Samantha Libreri, doesn’t look like any Paddy bird I’ve ever seen. Given her surname I suspect she Is  one of the many immigrants soon to be flooding into Arland. Unfortunately for Pansyboy the vast majority of them won’t look much like Samantha. Shame. 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub, fucking soaked again, with my carry out and my vegan pizza and my “free” bottle of “freshly squeezed Florida orange juice” (yeah, right) and I have to read this fucking shit.

What’s your problem My Lady, you fucked up bitter old cow? Are you Anna fucking Soubry or what? What have these people ever done to you.....or anyone? It was an accident you bitch, nothing to see.

While i’m here I must say this sort, Samantha Libreri, doesn’t look like any Paddy bird I’ve ever seen. Given her surname I suspect she Is  one of the many immigrants soon to be flooding into Arland. Unfortunately for Pansyboy the vast majority of them won’t look much like Samantha. Shame. 

Panz tells me he’s enamoured with a fine girl from ‘up north’. Carrickfergus to be precise, a UDA stronghold. It’s obvious that he’s had enough of being on the side of the sodomites and deviants and his ‘Road to Carrickfergus’ conversion and decision to become a unionist is very good news, and I’m sure the ‘boys’ up north will welcome him with open arms. (Not those type of arms). I look forward to marching with him next July 12th.

NO SURRENDER. KICK THE POPE.

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Panz tells me he’s enamoured with a fine girl from ‘up north’. Carrickfergus to be precise, a UDA stronghold. It’s obvious that he’s had enough of being on the side of the sodomites and deviants and his ‘Road to Carrickfergus’ conversion and decision to become a unionist is very good news, and I’m sure the ‘boys’ up north will welcome him with open arms. (Not those type of arms). I look forward to marching with him next July 12th.

NO SURRENDER. KICK THE POPE.

Well billy baby..lets not go mad here...shes a witty girl and all but her life is up there n im a Dublin fellah...we'd be more passin ships in the night that occasionally scrape hulls ..its much simpler that way ..but Carrick is a lovely place and i was made most welcome wherever i went..i think the UDA all got jobs and subscriptions to home and garden magazine 

Panzermurphybaby 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..i think the UDA all got jobs and subscriptions to home and garden magazine 

Maybe Panz, but what have they got stashed under the insulation in the lofts of those beautiful stone clad council houses and buried in those lovely gardens under the prizewinning rhododendron bushes? If you don’t already, you might want to start sleeping with one eye open when you’re scraping hulls with ‘Miss Carrickfergus’.

Anyone climbing in the window in the dead of night, wearing a balaclava and shouting ‘No Surrender’ is probably not popping in to tell you how delighted they are at the fast approaching unification of Ireland

KB

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well billy baby..lets not go mad here...shes a witty girl and all but her life is up there n im a Dublin fellah...we'd be more passin ships in the night that occasionally scrape hulls ..its much simpler that way ..but Carrick is a lovely place and i was made most welcome wherever i went..i think the UDA all got jobs and subscriptions to home and garden magazine 

Panzermurphybaby 

Did Home and Garden magazine have an item on burying guns?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Maybe Panz, but what have they got stashed under the insulation in the lofts of those beautiful stone clad council houses and buried in those lovely gardens under the prizewinning rhododendron bushes? If you don’t already, you might want to start sleeping with one eye open when you’re scraping hulls with ‘Miss Carrickfergus’.

Anyone climbing in the window in the dead of night, wearing a balaclava and shouting ‘No Surrender’ is probably not popping in to tell you how delighted they are at the fast approaching unification of Ireland

KB

Billy will you ask Panz about this people eating homeless children on Irish streets?

https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and-comment/2019/1018/1084265-claire-byrne-homelessness/

Scene of homeless children eating on the streets is unacceptable

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did Home and Garden magazine have an item on burying guns?

They did a great two page feature called ‘maximising your turnip yield and ensuring they don’t deteriorate in the ground’ last month. Apparently turnips should be oiled  and wrapped well in a waterproof material then planted in a shady part of the garden away from nosy neighbours etc.until needed.

4 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Billy will you ask Panz about this people eating homeless children on Irish streets?

https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and-comment/2019/1018/1084265-claire-byrne-homelessness/

Scene of homeless children eating on the streets is unacceptable

It’s a re-enactment of the potato famine. Arguably Irelands finest hour. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a re-enactment of the potato famine. Arguably Irelands finest hour. 

Ah ya see billy baby there's an industry around omelizz charity's here..gubbermint throws loadza dosh at them..ya see these lollygaggers are happy to live in hotels an wait to get a council gaff next to the mammy or a garden big enuff for a trampoline..me..id fuk der layabout arses down the bog to spend their dole in local shops n send kids to local schools ..that image is like many others we see here..when investigated it usually exposes a dysfunctional situation where drink or drugs take precedence over the welfare of a child.

Panzermurphybaby 

KB

Id hazard a guess that whats stashed under the insulation of those houses are baggies of heroin and meth billy baby..yer too long gone outa the north..shinners hit the library...loyalists hit the gyms n tattoo parlours therein lies the difference 

Panzermurphybaby 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah ya see billy baby there's an industry around omelizz charity's here..gubbermint throws loadza dosh at them..ya see these lollygaggers are happy to live in hotels an wait to get a council gaff next to the mammy or a garden big enuff for a trampoline..me..id fuk der layabout arses down the bog to spend their dole in local shops n send kids to local schools ..that image is like many others we see here..when investigated it usually exposes a dysfunctional situation where drink or drugs take precedence over the welfare of a child.

Panzermurphybaby 

Gotta give Ireland its due for how it deals with asylum seekers

https://www.rte.ie/special-reports/direct-provision/

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

They did a great two page feature called ‘maximising your turnip yield and ensuring they don’t deteriorate in the ground’ last month. Apparently turnips should be oiled  and wrapped well in a waterproof material then planted in a shady part of the garden away from nosy neighbours etc.until needed.

Did you read the article on burying dead bodies on irish beaches? 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

If the UDA/UFF had got their hardware from the eastern block not the South African connection they need for TLC wouldn't be needed.  Bury an AK in a cesspool for 12 months and it'll come out spitting lead into a republican drinking den no problem

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the UDA/UFF had got their hardware from the eastern block not the South African connection they need for TLC wouldn't be needed.  Bury an AK in a cesspool for 12 months and it'll come out spitting lead into a republican drinking den no problem

Mm..only if they're led there and driven away by the security forces...they required an awful lot of hand holding stubberz baby..yer average depressed yank teenager manages a better tally ..single handedly ..im sure ya could write a paper on it ..get it published on a bus shelter maybe

Panzermurphybaby 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..only if they're led there and driven away by the security forces...they required an awful lot of hand holding stubberz baby..yer average depressed yank teenager manages a better tally ..single handedly ..im sure ya could write a paper on it ..get it published on a bus shelter maybe

Panzermurphybaby 

Greysteele. “Trick or Treat?”

LOL

Greysteele. “Trick or Treat?”

LOL

Mm..a faltering step but its no brighton hotel..dunno why all you lot are petrified of us ..we'd embrace yer colourful banners n vibrant  festive lookin outfits... .over the top military style marching band uniforms drippin in braid n lace ..why leo himself would find space for yer heritage in some parade over the year. Not just the 12th and lets face it who doesnt want another bank holiday weekend.

Panzermurphybaby 

On 19/10/2019 at 13:55, King Billy said:

Drenched in sewing machine oil, wrapped in 40 layers of cling film, and shoved in a Tupperware box. Sorted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drenched in sewing machine oil, wrapped in 40 layers of cling film, and shoved in a Tupperware box. Sorted.

How ironic: drenched in fisting butter, wrapped in 41 layers of cling film and shoved in a rent boys back box- how @Frank treats his limp little cock for the evenings fun

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How ironic: drenched in fisting butter, wrapped in 41 layers of cling film and shoved in a rent boys back box- how @Frank treats his limp little cock for the evenings fun

He better stop this sort of behaviour or he’ll end up with AIDS for the 20th time. 

Fuck Frank!

Personally speaking, I would rather fall off the back of a lorry rather than the front, unless it was reversing, obviously. In which case I would prefer to fall off the front. Just saying because I have an MSc in astro physics and I've taken the time to analyse the potential outcomes.

Gloworm, do some fucking research before posting shit like this in the future.