CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Big enough for you porky. I bet you're one of those cunts who's tee-shirt says UFC, but your physique says KFC.

boing-boing-boing

No, my t-shirt says "What the fuck are you looking at, asshole?"

And nobody has ever said shit to me about it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

What would you do if the fat cunt was drunk and beliggerant and trying to get into your club? lol

I don't try to get into gay bars, so... moot point.

Guest judgetwi
24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You actually think it's somehow incumbent upon me to sit here and shut up while your little Nancy boy mates slag off my country while you justify it by calling it defending yours?

Fuck off, and go fetch my luggage, doorman.

Besides, you've wanted it to come to this from the very beginning.

Sorry honey.

Guess it's time we started seeing other people.

You big lug.

Calm down Yank for fucks sake. They are just “getting you at it” as some of us still say in this country. Look at the Yank language they use, the Yank films (movies, they call them just like you) and Yank tv shite they reference all the time. They all wish they were Yanks just like you,  living in sunny Florida instead of this cold, rainy extension of Eastern Europe, full of dirty Iron Curtain pikeys.

You’re winning Yank, trust me.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

They don't want to be seen abusing a handicapped person. That's why.

I'm surprised you'd think that.

I figured that's a national pastime over there.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Calm down Yank for fucks sake. They are just “getting you at it” as some of us still say in this country. Look at the Yank language they use, the Yank films (movies, they call them just like you) and Yank tv shite they reference all the time. They all wish they were Yanks just like you,  living in sunny Florida instead of this cold, rainy extension of Eastern Europe, full of dirty Iron Curtain pikeys.

I know all that.

Just having a bit of fun.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Last summer I was at Heathrow on my way to Vegas and I bumped into Rolf Harris in the Florida check in queue. I asked him if he was going to Miami and he said to me, No matey I’m off to Tampa with the kids. 

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They all wish they were Yanks just like you,  living in sunny Florida instead of this cold, rainy extension of Eastern Europe, full of dirty Iron Curtain pikeys.

We've already established none of this is remotely true though you fucking wanker. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last summer I was at Heathrow on my way to Vegas and I bumped into Rolf Harris in the Florida check in queue. I asked him if he was going to Miami and he said to me, No matey I’m off to Tampa with the kids. 

To which you replied that you were going to Vegas, but then you were going to Tampa with yourself.

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm fairly certain I will.

Especially if your low caliber shit is the only thing in my way.

Your survival isn't the thing in question, Yank. It's already been determined that you're as stubborn a last word monger as Roops.

It's simply the constant outpouring of low quality drivel and delusional flag waving that everyone is subject to in your presence that fucks them off. Feeling the need to argue every tiny little insult with walls of text, a severely underdeveloped sense of humour and the insecure yearning to win an argument no matter how tedious it has become. 

You're just dull, and you're scared to push the envelope because you don't want a repeat of your first meltdown when you basically made an enemy of every cunt on here.

Improve by next week or I'm blocking you and going back to the better days when you weren't around. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, my t-shirt says "What the fuck are you looking at, asshole?"

And nobody has ever said shit to me about it.

Do you think the .44 magnum snub  nose in your shoulder holster tucked under your bingo wings, might be a clue as to why not?

lol 

18 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This is a classic example of selective memory. Yes, we got shafted by the nazi regime, but got out of the war relatively unscathed, in comparison to other European countries. What’s so rich about this inflated, pompous and self-righteous stomp is that for centuries, as most of other imperial powers, we were happily pillaging and exporting whole continents. 

Chicks came home to roost, we got some our own medicine for a change and now crow away about the victory and the fallen for centuries to come.

Do a reality check and smell the poppies.

Tea anyone?

Nonsense. Remembrance Day has nothing to do with patriotism, jingoism, nor the celebration of "victories". Its about remembering the fallen and the industrial scale of lives lost. Its the sole reason why the misappropriation of the poppy motif and for what it stands for sticks in the craw.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nonsense. Remembrance Day has nothing to do with patriotism, jingoism, nor the celebration of "victories". Its about remembering the fallen and the industrial scale of lives lost. Its the sole reason why the misappropriation of the poppy motif and for what it stands for sticks in the craw.

Absolutely right.

• Like 1

Well, I really don't want to be involved in schoolboy "my country is better than yours" arguments, a futile exercise as belligerents tend to present a myopic nationalistic POV...

15 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

And it's almost exclusively sparsely populated and rural.

Their military is probably on par with Madagascar's or some other such similar rinky-dink non-entity.

Fucking idiot.

Argentina had the numbers and the kit, some of it technologically advanced - Exocet anyone? The Junta also had popular support, though in the end that was short-lived.

In truth retaking the Falklands was a challenging task for Britain, not because its military was weak and ill-equipped but its infrastructure had been altered to deal with its NATO commitments and N Ireland. At the time MOD planners and the political masters had decided there was no call to be equipped for old-style colonial wars. In the end old style soldiering won the day. In fact American military commanders were well impressed by the training and spirit of the UK armed forces and reaffirmed the USA's decision to do away with conscription and rely solely on a professional fighting force.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foreskincheese said:

Read the rules page you imbocile

By spooky coincidence I'm putting you in the cooler for 48 hours. May I suggest you use the time for self-improvement by reading, learning and inwardly digesting the rules of the site paying special attention to Rule 5? I've declined the Clitorisallsorts application for puntership.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Your survival isn't the thing in question, Yank. It's already been determined that you're as stubborn a last word monger as Roops.

It's simply the constant outpouring of low quality drivel and delusional flag waving that everyone is subject to in your presence that fucks them off. Feeling the need to argue every tiny little insult with walls of text, a severely underdeveloped sense of humour and the insecure yearning to win an argument no matter how tedious it has become. 

You're just dull, and you're scared to push the envelope because you don't want a repeat of your first meltdown when you basically made an enemy of every cunt on here.

Improve by next week or I'm blocking you and going back to the better days when you weren't around. 

It never ceases to amaze me, when some idiot like you, who is obviously devoid of any self awareness whatsoever, projects their own shit qualities onto others.

News flash: you're a crashing bore who seems to think you're in a position to lecture others on matters in which you have vast oceans of room for improvement yourself.

But by all means... PLEASE block me so that you'll never again have a reason to launch into another one of your boring, idiotic diatribe sermons at me, and I'll never again have to endure one of them.

You and your little mates around here must be truly sad, pitiable characters the way you stomp around here, trying to Lord over others.

Fuck you, Toadswill.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I really don't want to be involved in schoolboy "my country is better than yours" arguments, a futile exercise as belligerents tend to present a myopic nationalistic POV...

Argentina had the numbers and the kit, some of it technologically advanced - Exocet anyone? The Junta also had popular support, though in the end that was short-lived.

In truth retaking the Falklands was a challenging task for Britain, not because its military was weak and ill-equipped but its infrastructure had been altered to deal with its NATO commitments and N Ireland. At the time MOD planners and the political masters had decided there was no call to be equipped for old-style colonial wars. In the end old style soldiering won the day. In fact American military commanders were well impressed by the training and spirit of the UK armed forces and reaffirmed the USA's decision to do away with conscription and rely solely on a professional fighting force.

Taking back the Falklands was a minor miracle in terms of logistics and luck. You have to hand it to the Argentine however for rattling the cage of a nuclear power as every town and city on the mainland could have been vaporised 100 times over. They seriously underestimated the resolve of the UK government at the time and conscripted soldiers from the tropical north were no match for professional Paras and bootnecks in terrain and conditions almost identical to their UK training grounds even after a few days yomping.

I've fired a captured Argi FN FAL with full auto capabilities and a folding stock when I was at CTCRM, captured by Royal at Port Stanley, and they're great pieces of kit, better than the older versions the British forces went into battle with. However, its what behind it that counts.

I'm sure you can confirm, but wasn't a recent Argie government offered a very lucrative partnership with the UK regarding exploitation of natural resources in the territorial waters, yet they told us to piss off as they still regard the area as theirs?

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Taking back the Falklands was a minor miracle in terms of logistics and luck. You have to hand it to the Argentine however for rattling the cage of a nuclear power as every town and city on the mainland could have been vaporised 100 times over. They seriously underestimated the resolve of the UK government at the time and conscripted soldiers from the tropical north were no match for professional Paras and bootnecks in terrain and conditions almost identical to their UK training grounds even after a few days yomping.

I've fired a captured Argi FN FAL with full auto capabilities and a folding stock when I was at CTCRM, captured by Royal at Port Stanley, and they're great pieces of kit, better than the older versions the British forces went into battle with. However, its what behind it that counts.

I'm sure you can confirm, but wasn't a recent Argie government offered a very lucrative partnership with the UK regarding exploitation of natural resources in the territorial waters, yet they told us to piss off as they still regard the area as theirs?

When it comes to gunsmithing, Fabrique Nationale are way ahead of the field. The original and best version of the Browning H-P. And as you say, the FAL assault rifle, which our government should have picked up instead of the awful, bastardised child of H&K that they opted for.