CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Two German industrialists, one was Max Warburg, told Kaiser Willhelm that Germany could take over Europe economically. There was no need for a war. 

There was an anti German rhyme from the early 1900s that my father used to quote it went something like "The carpet on the stairs, the sofa and the chairs are all made in Germany".

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am probably considerably older than you, and remember this incident. President Galtiere was a Grade A cunt, the people, the conscripts (boys) were not.  I had the honour of meeting 3 members of 2 Para. in 1984, and they said they would rather have shot the Falkland Islanders (ignorant inbreds, their words, not mine), than the Argie kids.

The French and many other nations were frothing at the japs eye to flog the Argies anything under the counter to get one over on the old enemy. The colonial rivalries and betrayals (Suez for example) were still fresh in the memories of those at the top and to bollocks were European friendships. We'd have probably done exactly the same had some duskys tried to boot the frogs out there considerably bigger colonial lands.

The CO of the CTW when I was at Lympstone was shoot and left for dead as a 19 year old lieutenant in the Falklands. He was by far the hardest looking cunt I've ever seen and even put the shits up the RSM who no doubt had plenty of Argentine blood on his hands. 

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Speaking of Gibraltar, it brings to mind the statement of SAS man who greased the IRA shitebags on the Rock.

Prosecution "why did you shoot the suspect 14 times?"

SAS man "because the Browning high power only holds 14 rounds"

Mm..and after that sunny sojourn didn't two intel officers and i use that term loosely..hooray henrys would be my description of them..anyway they wandered into the middle of the funeral for one of the people killed in gib  and they were promptly bundled off in front of the worlds media ..interrogated..stripped and had the contents of their own pistols emptied into the back of their heads..cant remember if there were 14 gaping holes though.

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..and after that sunny sojourn didn't two intel officers and i use that term loosely..hooray henrys would be my description of them..anyway they wandered into the middle of the funeral for one of the people killed in gib  and they were promptly bundled off in front of the worlds media ..interrogated..stripped and had the contents of their own pistols emptied into the back of their heads..cant remember if there were 14 gaping holes though.

Panzermurphybaby 

Err woz just avin a laff so I woz, dont be takin yer self so serious boyo, wer at peace now so we are. 

Go and watch da Quiteman with da duke to cheer ya up and get all misty eyed about da old cuntry and all dat shite

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Err woz just avin a laff so I woz, dont be takin yer self so serious boyo, wer at peace now so we are. 

Go and watch da Quiteman with da duke to cheer ya up and get all misty eyed about da old cuntry and all dat shite

And you can go back to watching early Arnold Schwarzenegger workout vids n dream about doin somtin about yer trout like chest

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you'll find they're called galleymongs.

You'd be no good in such establishments; the only spank mags sold had tits and fanny not cocks and ball bags, you horrendous long term homosexual 

Did you get slagged of by the Marines when you were cleaning the toilets in the N.A.A.F.I. ?

lol.

On 12/11/2018 at 05:55, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/11/11/jeremy-corbyn-criticised-wearing-scruffy-anorak-armistice-day/

Now I know I’m probably wandering into an intentional outrage trap, and that Jezza is probably playing some very clever reverse dog-whistle politics to electrify his base of hand-wringing lickspittles and bedwetters.

However, having just seen the bearded imbecile shuffling about on the nightly news, I feel morally obliged to Cunt the shambolic prick who Would Be King. He looked like he was popping to the shops for some Palestinian Muesli and some Fairtrade soya milk, not taking part in a solemn State occasion. Does he not own a decent Black overcoat? Why can’t he get his Gentile backside into M&S? His shoes were a fucking state too, a sort of soft-soled ShoeZone affair you’d expect to find on a Midlands RE teacher. The red tie was a straightforward obscenity. He might as well have pissed up the Cenotaph to the strains of Nimrod. The wreath laying was so reminiscent of a Parkinsonian man walking a Jack Russell, I expected him to return to the upright with a little warm bag of dogshit in his hand, which would have been somehow befitting his appearance. 

The man is now confirmed as a fucking disgrace, and should be flayed across a gun carriage on BBC2. Most unforgivably, he is giving Treezer and her mob a free pass as they grope chaotically forward like Helen Keller on GHB. 

The last Labour leader to try this virtue-signalling shit was replaced by a ginger Welshman partial to bollocks, so I imagine Gareth Thomas will soon be getting a call. 

Cunts all round. We will remember them. 

Repeat bollocks. 

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You still haven’t told us what you were doing at Lympstone...

You obviously weren’t in the Marines....were the toilets blocked?

PM me the location of the glory hole you'll be squatting down at tonight and I'll pop round and demonstrate some of the things I was taught there

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

PM me the location of the glory hole you'll be squatting down at tonight and I'll pop round and demonstrate some of the things I was taught there

You’ll be telling us all you were in the Special Boat Services next....

More likely the Catering Corps.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Whereas you are in the SBS- Sucking Black Spunk

lol

So what were you doing in Lympstone ?

Answer the question or is it too difficult?

I reckon you were thrown off the base for propositioning young recruits whilst doing temporary janitorial work....

lol.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

So what were you doing in Lympstone ?

Answer the question or is it too difficult?

I reckon you were thrown off the base for propositioning young recruits whilst doing temporary janitorial work....

lol.

Which of the dozen or so glory holes in the the various men's bogs you frequent is your favourite?

Which brand of fisting butter would you recommend to your fellow sausagers?

What the best thing to bite down on when Mr Umbongo your Nigerian pimp is ramming his 14 inch cock up your battered arse piece?

Answer the questions or are you otherwise busy resting a punters nuts on your chin?

lol

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Which of the dozen or so glory holes in the the various men's bogs you frequent is your favourite?

Which brand of fisting butter would you recommend to your fellow sausagers?

What the best thing to bite down on when Mr Umbongo your Nigerian pimp is ramming his 14 inch cock up your battered arse piece?

Answer the questions or are you otherwise busy resting a punters nuts on your chin?

lol

More gay fantasy from our Walter Mitty Marine..

lol.

• Like 1