CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am probably considerably older than you, and remember this incident. President Galtiere was a Grade A cunt, the people, the conscripts (boys) were not.  I had the honour of meeting 3 members of 2 Para. in 1984, and they said they would rather have shot the Falkland Islanders (ignorant inbreds, their words, not mine), than the Argie kids.

They should have just shot you instead.

15 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Your survival isn't the thing in question, Yank. It's already been determined that you're as stubborn a last word monger as Roops.

It's simply the constant outpouring of low quality drivel and delusional flag waving that everyone is subject to in your presence that fucks them off. Feeling the need to argue every tiny little insult with walls of text, a severely underdeveloped sense of humour and the insecure yearning to win an argument no matter how tedious it has become. 

You're just dull, and you're scared to push the envelope because you don't want a repeat of your first meltdown when you basically made an enemy of every cunt on here.

Improve by next week or I'm blocking you and going back to the better days when you weren't around. 

I reported you and you haven’t posted since !

Hurrah !

A lengthy ban I hope...

lol.

lol.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I reported you and you haven’t posted since !

Hurrah !

A lengthy ban I hope...

lol.

lol.

Fucking weasel. You really are beyond reproach. If your imaginary posh mansion was on fire you would probably make some some sort of allegations about the fireman who carried you out of the imaginary fire.

Fuck off 

lol etc. etc.

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Your survival isn't the thing in question, Yank. It's already been determined that you're as stubborn a last word monger as Roops.

It's simply the constant outpouring of low quality drivel and delusional flag waving that everyone is subject to in your presence that fucks them off. Feeling the need to argue every tiny little insult with walls of text, a severely underdeveloped sense of humour and the insecure yearning to win an argument no matter how tedious it has become. 

You're just dull, and you're scared to push the envelope because you don't want a repeat of your first meltdown when you basically made an enemy of every cunt on here.

Improve by next week or I'm blocking you and going back to the better days when you weren't around. 

Jesus was just the same Killer. 

"Jesus Christ will you shut up!!" shouted quite a few disciples. 

fuckin Chinese 😑

said Jesus

103547.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

All true.

The issue here is one side constantly pointing the finger at the other, while ignoring its own side's similar past activity.

I would never claim that my country's hands are spotlessly clean, but some of these jerkoffs around here seem to be implying that their country's hands are.

No country has clean hands. Both the USA and UK talk the good fight about regulating military end user certificates yet respective trade departments are ingenious in circumventing the rules, mainly with regards to exports to Saudi Arabia. Regulatory authorities seem more concerned over who is bunging bribes to who.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

No country has clean hands. Both the USA and UK talk the good fight about regulating military end user certificates yet respective trade departments are ingenious in circumventing the rules, mainly with regards to exports to Saudi Arabia. Regulatory authorities seem more concerned over who is bunging bribes to who.

Roops, why is it that the Chinese can't take the piss out of Eric's name.  I am aware it's a rubbery name but.....

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Here is one to ponder. A friend of mine was a radio officer on HMS Sheffield. He was killed, along with others, in the radio room, hit by an Exocet. His mother, and my mother were friends 'til the day they died.  My mother was French, his mother said many months later 'If the French hadn't supplied the weapons, some other country would have'.  We should all carry some guilt/shame.

Well, during the Falklands war Argentina had British-made Seacat and Blowpipe missiles, the odd Canberra bomber and a couple of Type 42 destroyers, not to mention a former British aircraft carrier. The global arms industry is a funny business at times..

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nonsense. Remembrance Day has nothing to do with patriotism, jingoism, nor the celebration of "victories". Its about remembering the fallen and the industrial scale of lives lost. Its the sole reason why the misappropriation of the poppy motif and for what it stands for sticks in the craw.

This is the price paid for protecting the empire. The cannon-fodder Tommy was probably unaware of this simple fact, obligingly serving for King and Country. Industrial scale of lives lost to protect the industry,  with enormous  financial losses on top. 

The patriotic vocals of some WW1 veterans would put uncle Albert to shame. I had those at home.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jesus H Christ Roops. Just when I start to think you're not as much of a brainwashed cunt as my initial prognosis, you come out with this gem. Regulatory authorities are more concerned with who's paying bribes to who because their fucking hands are tied, by not being able to go after the fucking crooks at the top. Lords, MP's and lawmakers facilitate the global arms trade through the old boy network often taking advisory roles, and directorship position once out of public view. Corruption is just as rife in this country as any African backwater, the only difference is we've learnt how to hide it better.

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Jesus H Christ Roops. Just when I start to think you're not as much of a brainwashed cunt as my initial prognosis, you come out with this gem. Regulatory authorities are more concerned with who's paying bribes to who because their fucking hands are tied, by not being able to go after the fucking crooks at the top. Lords, MP's and lawmakers facilitate the global arms trade through the old boy network often taking advisory roles, and directorship position once out of public view. Corruption is just as rife in this country as any African backwater, the only difference is we've learnt how to hide it better.

Gosh, I didn't know that. 🙄

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

This is the price paid for protecting the empire. The cannon-fodder Tommy was probably unaware of this simple fact, obligingly serving for King and Country. Industrial scale of lives lost to protect the industry,  with enormous  financial losses on top. 

The patriotic vocals of some WW1 veterans would put uncle Albert to shame. I had those at home.

Two German industrialists, one was Max Warburg, told Kaiser Willhelm that Germany could take over Europe economically. There was no need for a war.