CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

happy to discuss Prince Andrew's nipples with you Punk. Despite his patronage of a semite's paedo pleasure palace, I think those firm buds could satisfy a cunt.

The moose or elk, Alces alces, is a member of the New World deer subfamily and is the largest and heaviest extant species in the deer family. Moose are distinguished by the broad, palmate antlers of the males; other members of the deer family have antlers with a dendritic configuration.

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The moose or elk, Alces alces, is a member of the New World deer subfamily and is the largest and heaviest extant species in the deer family. Moose are distinguished by the broad, palmate antlers of the males; other members of the deer family have antlers with a dendritic configuration.

Hoots mon, there's a moose, loose, aboot.....your arsehole.

Lol

Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’ve copied this text straight from an Amazon item description, you fucking wanker.

https://www.amazon.com/Collectible-Wildlife-Gifts-Moose-Figure/dp/B07H7CPGLB

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hoots mon, there's a moose, loose, aboot.....your arsehole.

Lol

Fuck off.

I’ve been driving around and around the West End and City in my old ‘98 Continental R for the past 6 months or so, thinking about nothing much at all. Last week I had an episode where I challenged an Uber driver.. a disorientated black beard, to fisticuffs. I can’t stand myself. 

1 minute ago, ©Frank said:

I’ve been driving around and around the West End and City in my old ‘98 Continental R for the past 6 months or so, thinking about nothing much at all. Last week I had an episode where I challenged an Uber driver.. a disoriented black beard, to fisticuffs. I can’t stand myself. 

you'd have a classic Citroen DS surely Frank?

4 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

I’ve been driving around and around the West End and City in my old ‘98 Continental R for the past 6 months or so, thinking about nothing much at all. Last week I had an episode where I challenged an Uber driver.. a disorientated black beard, to fisticuffs. I can’t stand myself. 

I don’t know if this will help you or not, but I can’t stand you either.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Good evening Ape .. how have things been with you today?

I've recently noticed that you're back to posting an excessive volume of shite again, Pen. I'll take it that coming winter months will see you venturing out even less, and this trend shall no doubt continue till spring.

Get yourself a fucking hobby, read something other than the Daily fucking Mail, and wind your fucking neck in...

You gin soaked old cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ©Frank said:

What about the congestion charge? (Sorry, they call it the low emissions charge now so Suckdick can say he is saving the planet instead of ripping the arse out of the back of our strides) Fuck me, you must be really rich Frank. (Exactly the bullshit the wanker was trying to convey in the first place) Yeah......really rich (Judge rolls his eyes in unquestioning admiration of the sophisticated international playboy Frank.) Fuck me, I wish I was as clever and rich as you Frank.

So you told one of our foreign, imported Uber friends to fuck off and he shat himself and ran away? That’s hardly surprising when you consider that he is a follower of the peaceful religion Frank. I know rich people like you think you can order the poor about but that borders on bullying if you don’t mind me saying.

I’ll tell you what Frank, i’ll get to the point. Why don’t you fuck off and bore somebody else with your hopeless fantasies you two bob sack of shit? 

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What about the congestion charge? (Sorry, they call it the low emissions charge now so Suckdick can say he is saving the planet instead of ripping the arse out of the back of our strides) Fuck me, you must be really rich Frank. (Exactly the bullshit the wanker was trying to convey in the first place) Yeah......really rich (Judge rolls his eyes in unquestioning admiration of the sophisticated international playboy Frank.) Fuck me, I wish I was as clever and rich as you Frank.

So you told one of our foreign, imported Uber friends to fuck off and he shat himself and ran away? That’s hardly surprising when you consider that he is a follower of the peaceful religion Frank. I know rich people like you think you can order the poor about but that borders on bullying if you don’t mind me saying.

I’ll tell you what Frank, i’ll get to the point. Why don’t you fuck off and bore somebody else with your hopeless fantasies you two bob sack of shit? 

The final 6 words of this post would have been sufficient Judge. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

New definition of “Fergie Time”. His dirty slag of an ex-wife bleating on about this “man of honour” and his “unquestionable integrity.” Yeah, he’s fucked now bitch. Go and find some other rich mug you can suck the money out of. What a fucking whore.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

He's a redundant old cunt who refuses to update his alternative comedy scene poor, man's Alexei Sayle act. I've seen two week old dog shit that's fresher than his recent rambling performances.

What a fucking shambles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I've been looking at a 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500 SL Judge .. have you any thoughts, are they a good car?

Perfect for someone who claims to be almost blind. If you’re taking it for a test drive I suggest the fastest and busiest road in the area, preferably with a sheer drop onto jagged rocks on the side.And don’t forget to make sure it drives smoothly at maximum speed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do you have a nice Moose ?

Noakes married one of these....perfect for you too....

lol.

Actually fuckwit, they're called Elk and they used to live here.

If I had my way I'd put all Catholics up against a wall and shoot them. Next in line would be the Royal Family, hereditary toffs, the prison population, druggies etc etc ie all the useless sponging scum bags of this world. The remains would be fed through a wood-chipper into the North Sea so we could all dine on bumper sized cod for years to come.

I would deal personally with you however. 

• Like 2